🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Joe Biden is behind Trump's conviction...

100% is the maximum percentile. I blame football coaches for demanding that their players give 110%. It's a sign of ignorance.
it's obvious you don't know what that means. Why do you cucks talk about shit you know nothing about?

He made false business records on paying Cohen back for Cohen's $130,000 payoff for Stormy's silencing to keep this from the American and New York voters. The $130k paid upfront by Cohen, was for Trump's campaign...which couldn't take another hit, after the Access Hollywood tape's release the previous week, of which was a straw donation, really made by Trump himself, since he paid Cohen back...neither declared it as a campaign donation, even though its main purpose was for Trump's campaign. And the New York State law he broke involves election campaign violations of purposely deceiving the voters, as well.

The only reason for lying on his business records was to cover up, Cohen's payment/donation.

The records are false. There is no doubt Trump and company filed false records.....guilty....misdemeanor..... But because the falsifying was done for intentional crooked, cheating, reasons, it became a felony.... Lots of mobster like behavior of Trump's crooked cheating in 2016 was revealed and quite shocking, coming from David Pecker....

This case was the least important, most dems were shocked when Bragg announced the charges.... they just wanted it to go away and bring focus on to the two federal indictments....but now that those two important cases have been delayed delayed delayed, the NY state trial, became more important.
ahhhhh, just like the political demofks, you have nothing to post on what the felony was. BTW, there isn't one lawyer who knows. NOT ONE!!!!!

How was it false?....

Or to keep it from his family since this was after the election...

That's your opinion only.... can't be proved and this is why the case will be over turned...
Rambunctious, you have not shown me a whole lot,

since I don't know the legal situation about changing the statute of limitations or bumping up crimes to a felony.

Joe Biden isn't behind anything. Joe doesn't even know where he is. this is all barack Obama.
Obama is enjoying himself maing movies, yet he lives rent free in your mind.

So, you never bothered to look in to it, or review the rock solid evidence in the trial proving the business records were false??? Seriously? Then why are you even posting on it? Inform yourself Ram!!
what was the felony? Even Dershowitz doesn't know it. So, since you are the expert, what was it?

then why couldn't he save his own son from conviction?

I like Trump, but I want it to be honest.
There are a few answers to that question.

1. Democrats are the Borg collective. They don't need one man (AKA Joe Biden) directing everything. The Borg Collective already know their jobs - get Trump

2. The weaponized DOJ got caught with their pants down trying to give Hunter a plea deal which would have exonerated Hunter Biden from all kinds of charges, past, present, and future. A judge uncovered that plot. So, now they have to make it look like the playing field is fair and that Trump's prosecutions are legit by throwing Hunter under the bus because getting Trump is more important than Hunter Biden is. But, if you look at the recent Trump case in NY where Trump was found guilty on 34 counts, one of the lead prosecutors working in the DOJ quit the DOJ and miraculously took another job for lesser pay in, guess where? The very same New York court where he became a lead prosecutor in Trump's NY trial. I'm sure that was just a coincidence. LOL

100% is all. I can't blame you for not understanding, when I see such-n-such increased by 2000% in the media.
A factor of X should be the representation. 100% is the maximum. I'm right, mostly because I tend to be.
There is nothing wrong with percentages greater than a hundred.. However, these percentages are indeed used rarely in "common" speech because not everyone can grasp the notion of 200%.

Summary: You are entitled to your opinion :itsok:

then why couldn't he save his own son from conviction?

I like Trump, but I want it to be honest.

It's to get Biden to withdraw without having Kamala become President

Biden will announce that he "shall not seek, and I will not accept, the nomination of my party for another term as the worst President in American history, bar none"

There is nothing wrong with percentages greater than a hundred.. However, these percentages are indeed used rarely in "common" speech because not everyone can grasp the notion of 200%.

Summary: You are entitled to your opinion :itsok:
Just say twice as much, instead of 200%.

Obama is enjoying himself maing movies, yet he lives rent free in your mind.
Obama would promote social security/medicare limitations. He is a climate change slave who has oceanfront properties. He has control of the Progs with the hope and change agendas. Where is the greatness? Where are the tech and industrial giants for employment? The greatest of scientists and inventors? Declines of nations are no joke. The wrong pride is not good for the masses of citizens as a whole.

I would bet an expensive steak dinner that Hunter would NEVER have been indicted or tried had Biden & Co. not unethically and illegally gone after Trump.
This one admits to being an enthusiastic backer of lawfare, using the standard "If we lie about you doing it, that justifies us actually doing it" Republican excuse for acting badly.

Thousands of people, in the district where he was tried, were taken to trial for what Trump did.

Literally zero people, in the district he was tried, were taken to trial for what Hunter Biden did. Every single other case was settled with a plea. It was blatant lawfare by the Trump-appointed special prosecutor.

Only one side uses lawfare as a standard tactic, and it's the Republicans. They've been doing it constantly since the Clinton admin, and every Republican on this board supports that corruption.

Anyway I like Biden again.
Cryptocurrency would put us past our 2 degree by 2100 goal by itself and I don't want to split the baby on Ukraine.

Plus Trump voters have still not learned their lesson about being rude.
Biden voters might be rude but it doesn't come from the top.

Anyway I like Biden again.
Cryptocurrency would put us past our 2 degree by 2100 goal by itself and I don't want to split the baby on Ukraine.

Plus Trump voters have still not learned their lesson about being rude.
Biden voters might be rude but it doesn't come from the top.
:dunno:

So, you never bothered to look in to it, or review the rock solid evidence in the trial proving the business records were false??? Seriously? Then why are you even posting on it? Inform yourself Ram!!
His business records are not false... what should his staff list a legal expense as?....

Forum List

Back