🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Joe Biden is behind Trump's conviction...

One option:

He helped orchestrate the lawfare against Trump.

But, he didn’t need to raise a finger for his little crack smoking whore mongering miscreant son. Why? Because he has the authority to commute the scumbag child’s sentence anyway.
Why do people have to be so negative?

I don't! If we don't accept the law at all worse things happen.
Are you kidding?... I'd much rather see high mucky mucks walk free than to see good men and women mistreated in court and convicted over nothing.... you need to think about this more... if they can do to Trump what they did what do you think they could do to you....

A long time ago, about how if climate change was a problem trees would just multiply to take care of it.
Well trees and foliage are the answer to carbon levels... Reagan said that in 1982 and people laughed at him....

Are you kidding?... I'd much rather see high mucky mucks walk free than to see good men and women mistreated in court and convicted over nothing.... you need to think about this more... if they can do to Trump what they did what do you think they could do to you....
Then why don't you move to a state where you want all the criminals to go free?

Translate to: I am afraid to think for myself and I love being led around by nose.
I would translate it as: rambunctious it didn't convince me all the way so I am still thinking for myself.

Because no one can tell me what the felony was and how we got past the statute of limitations on the misdemeanors... and how this judge Merchan got past 5 others to take this case... he is the same judge who has jailed several friends of Trump...
It was a sham trial and everyone involved should go to prison....
He made false business records on paying Cohen back for Cohen's $130,000 payoff for Stormy's silencing to keep this from the American and New York voters. The $130k paid upfront by Cohen, was for Trump's campaign...which couldn't take another hit, after the Access Hollywood tape's release the previous week, of which was a straw donation, really made by Trump himself, since he paid Cohen back...neither declared it as a campaign donation, even though its main purpose was for Trump's campaign. And the New York State law he broke involves election campaign violations of purposely deceiving the voters, as well.

The only reason for lying on his business records was to cover up, Cohen's payment/donation.

The records are false. There is no doubt Trump and company filed false records.....guilty....misdemeanor..... But because the falsifying was done for intentional crooked, cheating, reasons, it became a felony.... Lots of mobster like behavior of Trump's crooked cheating in 2016 was revealed and quite shocking, coming from David Pecker....

This case was the least important, most dems were shocked when Bragg announced the charges.... they just wanted it to go away and bring focus on to the two federal indictments....but now that those two important cases have been delayed delayed delayed, the NY state trial, became more important.

Forum List

Back