🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Joe Biden is behind Trump's conviction...

Because no one can tell me what the felony was and how we got past the statute of limitations on the misdemeanors... and how this judge Merchan got past 5 others to take this case... he is the same judge who has jailed several friends of Trump...
It was a sham trial and everyone involved should go to prison....
Everybody has told you. The trial was good, the verdict was just, and you are a commie marxist in denial.

fuhfuhfu BDS fuhfuhfuhfuhfuhfu BDS fuhfuhfuh

then why couldn't he save his own son from conviction?

I like Trump, but I want it to be honest.
what makes you think joe isnt going to step in and protect his son,,

for appearance sake he let the trial play out hoping for an acquittal,,

just gonna have to wait and see what happens now,,

mamouth gave a great narrative:

There are several conspiracy theories about that.

1. Biden will pardon/commute his son's sentence later.

2. The evil Biden really wanted to pardon him, but the noble Republicans are somehow preventing it.

2. The crafty Democrats intentionally threw Hunter under the bus so they could fake being impartial, just so they'd have an excuse to prosecute DearLeader.

The truth is simpler. Biden stepping in to save his son would have been corrupt, so he didn't do it. And he won't do it.

And needless to say, Biden had zip to do with Trump's conviction, and only the most fanatical haters of the rule of law try to pretend otherwise.

I would consider the source.

Because no one can tell me what the felony was and how we got past the statute of limitations on the misdemeanors... and how this judge Merchan got past 5 others to take this case... he is the same judge who has jailed several friends of Trump...
It was a sham trial and everyone involved should go to prison....
Falsifying business records. The statute of limitations was extended and it was raised to a felony. The jury was who decides.

I haven't gotten to the issue of getting past 5 other judges, but the jury decided.

Falsifying business records. The statute of limitations was extended and it was raised to a felony. The jury was who decides.

I haven't gotten to the issue of getting past 5 other judges, but the jury decided.
But wait why were the limitations extended?... and how is listing a payment to a lawyer not a legal expense?....
There are more ingredients that were cooked up to get Trump in that sham of a hearing than what's in a low country boil....
It will be over turned... its just a waste of money and only serves to divide us even more...
It was designed to keep Trump from campaigning and to give Joe an edge... that has backfired.... if he gets a jail sentence it will be even worse for democrat's....
But thank you for answering the question....

But wait why were the limitations extended?... and how is listing a payment to a lawyer not a legal expense?....
There are more ingredients that were cooked up to get Trump in that sham of a hearing than what's in a low country boil....
It will be over turned... its just a waste of money and only serves to divide us even more...
It was designed to keep Trump from campaigning and to give Joe an edge... that has backfired.... if he gets a jail sentence it will be even worse for democrat's....
But thank you for answering the question....
Maybe you're right. Anyway I like Trump now.

But no one is above the law and that's the more important thing. I don't know that you're right.

Just in: the special counsel prosecuting Hunter was appointed by Trump.

Anyway I'm sorry rambunctious, but you liked that libertarian anti-climate change thread I posted. Maybe someone else can vouch for your statement.

But no one is above the law and that's the more important thing. I don't know that you're right.
I think the bigger danger is when people are made to be under the law because he is disliked....

Just in: the special counsel prosecuting Hunter was appointed by Trump.

Anyway I'm sorry rambunctious, but you liked that libertarian anti-climate change thread I posted. Maybe someone else can vouch for your statement.
Which statement?...

then why couldn't he save his own son from conviction?

I like Trump, but I want it to be honest.
One option:

He helped orchestrate the lawfare against Trump.

But, he didn’t need to raise a finger for his little crack smoking whore mongering miscreant son. Why? Because he has the authority to commute the scumbag child’s sentence anyway.

Forum List

Back