Feds to Map Every Neighborhood to Eliminate Segregation

This is residential terrorism bottom line.

Are these people aware of a little thing called white flight?!

What a waste of money!

i'm glad you posted a thread on this, i was going to do it, but couldn't.

On topic: Bottom line is this.

You cannot force people to live in a neighborhood they don't want to live in. You can make it easier for certain people to move into certain neighborhoods but you can't stop white flight.

This move is just going to exacerbate white flight. It is in my opinion residential terrorism and a waste of tax dollars.

They're just creating more ghettos this way. What a stupid move by these cultural marxist. :evil:

no one is forcing anyone to move you idiots

Did you even bother reading the article?

It clearly states that the government is using census data to pin point segregated neighborhoods and make it easier for ethnic minorities to move into middle class white neighborhoods through a funding program to local governments which seeks to INTEGRATE NEIGHBORHOODS in the name of equality. It's immensely retarded because middle class white folks will do what they have been doing since the 60's.

Great. I agree it says that. That's not FORCING people to move anywhere. Nothing in that statement could even remotely be interpreted as anyone forcing anyone to move anywhere.

Do you even know what words mean? Are you seriously this fucking retarded or is this a joke?

White fucking flight. All they're doing is forcing whites to move elsewhere.

No they aren't you fucking idiot. They aren't forcing anyone to move anywhere. You are a total and complete waste of space.

Could we PULEAZE give people some credit!?!?!? Are people really incapable of driving around a neighborhood or doing an internet search and saying, "Oh look, there is a house for sale over there."

Yeah, I'm sure that's how businesses choose where to open shop. They just drive around a neighborhood to see what looks nice. More detailed information wouldn't be any use to them at all.

Everyone in the world should just live and act and make decisions exactly like you do - we'd all be much happier, wouldn't we?

It clearly states that the government is using census data to pin point segregated neighborhoods and make it easier for ethnic minorities to move into middle class white neighborhoods through a funding program to local governments which seeks to INTEGRATE NEIGHBORHOODS in the name of equality. It's immensely retarded because middle class white folks will do what they have been doing since the 60's.

Great. I agree it says that. That's not FORCING people to move anywhere. Nothing in that statement could even remotely be interpreted as anyone forcing anyone to move anywhere.

Do you even know what words mean? Are you seriously this fucking retarded or is this a joke?

No they aren't you fucking idiot. They aren't forcing anyone to move anywhere. You are a total and complete waste of space.

They are not holding people at gun point and making them move in. They are making an effort to push them into neighborhoods by making it easier for poor minorities to live in middle class white neighborhoods.

It's an attempt to integrate.

But it won't work. People are segregated now not because of old residential segregation of the 1960's. People are segregated because they want to be.

I don't want to live in a neighborhood that has alot of ethnic minorities in it. I want to live in a white neighborhood, and I'm certain I'm not the only person who feels this way.

Nazis had similar motivation in Germany in the 1930's. The true believers supported racial purity just as Obama's true believers support diversity at the point of a gun.

Feds to Map Every Neighborhood to Eliminate Segregation

Social engineering

According to HUD, long-term solutions include "helping people gain access to different neighborhoods and channeling investments into under-served areas." The mapping tool may guide development and zoning decisions, for example.

In a July 16 speech to the NAACP, Donovan said the American Dream still isn't within equal reach of all communities. He lamented the lack of diversity in America's boardrooms, schools, and the nation's "strongest neighborhoods."

"We have got to shape a future where ladders of opportunity are available for all Americans," Donovan said. "For African Americans, this is critically important. Historically, for this community, the rungs on these ladders have been too far apart -– making it harder to reach the middle class."

- See more at: HUD's New 'Fair Housing' Rule Establishes Diversity Data for Every Neighborhood in U.S. | CNS News

Haven't we gotten beyond this idea of Social Engineering and Affirmative Action?

Doesn't sound like "social engineering" to me:

Do you have a problem with information?
Donovan said HUD's new neighborhood mapping tool, which uses Census data, will "expand access to high opportunity neighborhoods and draw attention to investment possibilities in under-served communities."

- See more at: HUD's New 'Fair Housing' Rule Establishes Diversity Data for Every Neighborhood in U.S. | CNS News
Sounds horrible!

What about struggling Caucasians?

What about them?

Sounds like this is for African Americans, Latinos and Asians. Have they forgotten the struggling whites again?

They are not holding people at gun point and making them move in. They are making an effort to push them into neighborhoods by making it easier for poor minorities to live in middle class white neighborhoods.

It's an attempt to integrate.

But it won't work. People are segregated now not because of old residential segregation of the 1960's. People are segregated because they want to be.

I don't want to live in a neighborhood that has alot of ethnic minorities in it. I want to live in a white neighborhood, and I'm certain I'm not the only person who feels this way.

I don't mind living in an ethnic rich and racially balanced neighborhood at all. What is important to me is that everyone has the same values and cares for their property the way I do. I don't want to live in a neighborhood where we have junk cars in the front yard of unmowed grass and weeds. broken windows and boarded up front doors.

You cannot force people to live in a neighborhood they don't want to live in. You can make it easier for certain people to move into certain neighborhoods but you can't stop white flight.

This move is just going to exacerbate white flight. It is in my opinion residential terrorism and a waste of tax dollars.

They're just creating more ghettos this way. What a stupid move by these cultural marxist. :evil:

You left out one word.

Yet.

I don't mind living in an ethnic rich and racially balanced neighborhood at all. What is important to me is that everyone has the same values and cares for their property the way I do. I don't want to live in a neighborhood where we have junk cars in the front yard of unmowed grass and weeds. broken windows and boarded up front doors.

We all have our own preferences. :hmpf:

Last edited:
I always survey the neighborhood before I move. If the homes have bars on the windows it's time to look elsewhere.

We live out in the middle of nowhere, so if anybody is snooping around our house, they are most likely up to no good.

We have bars on the inside of our windows. If a stranger gets close enough to our house to see the window bars, they have officially been warned.

We all have our own preferences. :hmpf:

I guess you're right, THORAX.

Let's just forget about race and live where you are comfortable and a place you can afford. I have never lived in a neighborhood where I took a survey of the residents before I made my decision to live there and haven't regretted my decision yet.

Pretty soon these "do-gooders" will be telling people that they can't move into a particular neighborhood and buy the house of their dreams because the neighborhood is not racially balanced and they will tilt the scale in the wrong direction.

Immie

It forces Whites to move away because when blacks move in to a nice neighborhood that Whites have built with their own wallets and sweat, crime goes up and property values go down creating a domino effect as each black family moves in. Who wants to live by a group of people who are creating the demise of all your equity you have put in to your home and property? If Whites choose to stay it will eventually not be good for them in the end because it will lead to this below in the gif.

Zimmerman_fights_zulu.gif

Last edited:
It forces Whites to move away because when blacks move in to a nice neighborhood that Whites have built with their own wallets, crime goes up and property values go down creating a domino effect as each black family moves in. Who wants to live by a group of people who are creating the demise of all your equity you have put in to your home and property?

:clap2:

The government seems to think white flight is a thing of the past.

Boy are they in for a rude awakening. This is just going to make things harder on middle class, working white families because they'll be forced to move to a new neighborhood.

IMO all this does is forces whites to move into the suburbs. It's almost as though the government doesn't want whites living in cities.

Last edited:
I always survey the neighborhood before I move. If the homes have bars on the windows it's time to look elsewhere.

yea right.....houses in the gated Peralta Hills area of the Anaheim Hills have all kinds of security up there on the houses.....there aint a house up there under a Million bucks...

Typical far left ideas.
They are going to force Blacks to move where they don't want to go. Just like they forced them into Ghettos and low income housing.

Notice how they framed that, helping people.
Helping indeed, forcing them to move where they don't want.

Jesus Fucking Christ you moron, no one is forcing anyone to move. Holy shit you're an idiot. So are the rest of you morons.

your not going to start going nuts are ya?.....take a breath.....another.....you ok?....

im sorry.....can you repeat that?......

Forum List

Back