Feds will use lethal force to break up protests by citizens in Murrieta

"Murrieta residents don't want the illegal people invading and harming them with disease, violence and huge costs."

You have described most of the citizenry in rural America, particularly in the deep South.

What are they supposed to do with these people before sending them home?

How about PREVENTING THEM FROM ILLEGALLY CROSSING OUR BORDERS in the first place?

you do realize he has at his fingertips ALL of the formidable US Armed forces ready to do his bidding....? if they can go protect foreign borders they can certainly protect our own....so stop making up stupid excuses....

They aren't allowed to here. Learn the laws of this country.

The federal law needs to be changed in order to use the military as a border guard.

It can be done but that's what it would take...

you do realize he has at his fingertips ALL of the formidable US Armed forces ready to do his bidding....? if they can go protect foreign borders they can certainly protect our own....so stop making up stupid excuses....

The federal law needs to be changed in order to use the military as a border guard.

No it doesn't, that's exactly what you totalitarian pigs would like. I'll endure 100,000,000 more illegal aliens before Posse Comitatus is repealed.

The Ninth and Tenth Amendments retain the the rights of the People (local counties) and States to secure that border.

One Constitutionally valid way to put troops on the Border would be for the Feds to "erect forts" every 50 miles that would be "Necessary and Proper" to uphold it's Article IV obligation to secure the United States and assist local and state authorities when the local/state executives request their assistance.

All of that can be done WITHOUT the repeal of posse comitatus. Get lost commie boy.

Border could be sealed very easy with a little will to do it..... ..... fact is govt hasnt wanted to do it for almost 2 decades now.

Stand on the sidewalks and protest, that is your right, but blocking the buses is not. I would arrest the lot of them, if necessary. That is the risk you take when you break the law in civil disobedience.

Blocking the buses is everyone's right.

If you set up roadblocks and refrain from violence then you're within the law.

However, if the government decides to attack peaceful protesters then they are breaking the law according to the constitution.

Pass a GD Immigration bill that will add trillions to the economy, choose reality with deserving illegals, and pass a good SS ID card so this doesn't happen AGAIN. Racist stupidity just doesn't accomplish anything.Mega rich greedy idiot Pubs love cheap labor and could give a shytte about you chumps, hater dupes...

The only racists I see is the folks flooding the states with people from other countries hoping to win elections. Preferably brown people. I don't see them doing the same with white immigrants.

Half of illegals just overstayed visas, harassment laws and talk of a useless, un-American Berlin Wall are just distractions for the dupes...greedy idiot mega rich Pubs love cheap, easily bullied labor.

If Boehner would just allow a vote, we'd have the cure.

Pass a GD Immigration bill that will add trillions to the economy, choose reality with deserving illegals, and pass a good SS ID card so this doesn't happen AGAIN. Racist stupidity just doesn't accomplish anything.Mega rich greedy idiot Pubs love cheap labor and could give a shytte about you chumps, hater dupes...

The only racists I see is the folks flooding the states with people from other countries hoping to win elections. Preferably brown people. I don't see them doing the same with white immigrants.

Obama has also asked for more visas for college educated immigrants. You don't see much on your hateful, stupid "news".

Racists believe their race is better and discriminate. I don't believe hater dupes even know what a racist is anymore lol...

Pubs could dupe immigrants just as well as you crackers- another stupid "argument", chump of the greedy rich.

If it turned into a riot complete with burning the border patrol facility to the ground you can bet something would cause the feds to take notice. It's not true that violence helps nothing. Sometimes violence is the only thing that helps. It is the collective voice of the people screaming ENOUGH.

If it turned into a riot complete with burning the border patrol facility to the ground you can bet something would cause the feds to take notice. It's not true that violence helps nothing. Sometimes violence is the only thing that helps. It is the collective voice of the people screaming ENOUGH.

The Feds have taken notice, and they're going to start throwing people in jail if they break the law.

Wear nice underwear, there might be a strip-search...

Stand on the sidewalks and protest, that is your right, but blocking the buses is not.

That's for a Jury of our Peers to decide, not you.

After you're arrested that can be true. Jury Nullification - they could decided to ignore the law, but the laws about blocking traffic, which is illegal, are already on the books. That is the law the police are going to be enforcing in this case, that and interfering with a Federal Agency and its officers I suspect.

The federal government has no authority to enforce state laws, or local ordinaces, and that includes blocking the streets, and/or demonstrating.

The federal government does have authority to protect their charges in custody, but that only allows them to use deadly force when the lives of those charges are in imminent jeopardy. Ice officers can also arrest demonstrators for interfereing with the lawful conduct of federal police activity, but they cannot use deadly force in that regard.

That's for a Jury of our Peers to decide, not you.

After you're arrested that can be true. Jury Nullification - they could decided to ignore the law, but the laws about blocking traffic, which is illegal, are already on the books. That is the law the police are going to be enforcing in this case, that and interfering with a Federal Agency and its officers I suspect.

The federal government has no authority to enforce state laws, or local ordinaces, and that includes blocking the streets, and/or demonstrating.

The federal government does have authority to protect their charges in custody, but that only allows them to use deadly force when the lives of those charges are in imminent jeopardy. Ice officers can also arrest demonstrators for interfereing with the lawful conduct of federal police activity, but they cannot use deadly force in that regard.
They won't use deadly force, this doesn't add up to that. If however one of these morons gets run over, so be it, they were warned.

You realize that this is all just random rumors that are floating around the town, right?

It's amazing what you guys will believe, if you want it to be true enough.

The Feds have taken notice, and they're going to start throwing people in jail if they break the law.

In major riots everyone is always released. Spread the rebellion and give the feds something to think about. Can this spark something greater that throwing a few people in jail.

I hope so.

"Murrieta residents don't want the illegal people invading and harming them with disease, violence and huge costs."

You have described most of the citizenry in rural America, particularly in the deep South.

What are they supposed to do with these people before sending them home?

How about PREVENTING THEM FROM ILLEGALLY CROSSING OUR BORDERS in the first place?

Non-answer, my son. Once again, "What are they supposed to do with these people before sending them home?"

Both parties need to stop obstructionism and pass an omnibus immigration, business, and border security bill now.

In major riots everyone is always released. Spread the rebellion and give the feds something to think about. Can this spark something greater that throwing a few people in jail.

I hope so.
With the attention span of the American people, not a chance. This isn't even news, until somebody gets killed...

No it doesn't, that's exactly what you totalitarian pigs would like. I'll endure 100,000,000 more illegal aliens before Posse Comitatus is repealed.

The Ninth and Tenth Amendments retain the the rights of the People (local counties) and States to secure that border.

One Constitutionally valid way to put troops on the Border would be for the Feds to "erect forts" every 50 miles that would be "Necessary and Proper" to uphold it's Article IV obligation to secure the United States and assist local and state authorities when the local/state executives request their assistance.

All of that can be done WITHOUT the repeal of posse comitatus. Get lost commie boy.

Yes, it does, you goofball! You may well have a hundred million more illegals if we don't secure the boarder one way or the others. Your Article IV suggestion is nonsense, and you know it.

And anyone who tries to enforce "local counties" as the real authority in the state will go to prison.

Stand on the sidewalks and protest, that is your right, but blocking the buses is not. I would arrest the lot of them, if necessary. That is the risk you take when you break the law in civil disobedience.

Blocking the buses is everyone's right.

If you set up roadblocks and refrain from violence then you're within the law.

However, if the government decides to attack peaceful protesters then they are breaking the law according to the constitution.

No roadblock, in violation of police order, is a criminal act.

Those who do that and do not disperse are criminals.

Forum List

Back