Feds will use lethal force to break up protests by citizens in Murrieta

Honestly...were I in charge, the buses (led by a phalanx of armored Hummvees or something similar) would simply have DRIVEN THROUGH the people blocking the road. running down as many as necessary.

And when the storm troopers of your imagination refused to run over their fellow citizens, what would you have done then Mein Führer?

internet-tough-guy.jpg

Make sure each driver understands what he will have to do. He won't do it, replace him with someone who will. A road blocked by a bunch of people is not at all difficult to get through if you do not care how many die.

Make sure each driver understands what he will have to do. He won't do it, replace him with someone who will. A road blocked by a bunch of people is not at all difficult to get through if you do not care how many die.

Running over citizens to cater to illegals would be a catalyst for full blown revolution.

I wish you were President.

"Murrieta residents don't want the illegal people invading and harming them with disease, violence and huge costs."

You have described most of the citizenry in rural America, particularly in the deep South.

What are they supposed to do with these people before sending them home?

Hose them off, give them a set of secondhand clothes, and tattoo "ILLEGAL ALIEN" on their faces!

That happened in European history not that long ago, guess you missed class a few years. The words were different though.

Wow, what kind of madness is going on??? Murrieta residents don't want the illegal people invading and harming them with disease, violence and huge costs. It's an invasion of foreign people that the govt. insists on dumping in a city that can't and don't want to support. The government is illegally participating in human and child trafficking, this should be stopped immediately but Obama must be really mad because the citizens fought back so now I hope and pray the govt. doesn't cause harm to the citizens of Murrieta.

» Feds Plan Riot Cops to Push Through Illegals in California Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

“We’re being told that federal Marshals or ICE will be here in the next few days and that they are bringing riot gear,” Murrieta resident John Henry said. “They’re apparently going to be blocking off the street with concrete blockades so that no vehicles can get through. The River County Sheriff’s Department showed up last night and brought huge watch tower that shoots up into the air 35 feet.”

The government rerouted the buses to San Diego when the protesters blocked access last week. The feds claim the demonstrators pose a threat to the illegals.

“The Department of Homeland security said that because of security concerns, it will not publicize immigrant transfers among border patrol,” CBS News reported on Saturday.

Let them fire the first shot.

Every single "ICE" officer is a traitor to this country and should be treated accordingly! Along with everyone in Washington!

United States Code at 18 U.S.C. § 2381
states "whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war
against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort
within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned!

They're burning our flag in hatred as well.

"Our government... teaches the whole people by its example. If the government becomes the lawbreaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy." -- Justice Louis D Brandeis (SCOTUS)

Honestly...were I in charge, the buses (led by a phalanx of armored Hummvees or something similar) would simply have DRIVEN THROUGH the people blocking the road. running down as many as necessary.

well too bad.... you'll have to cream yourself with those visions in a wet dream
you aren't cute

LOL, I'm still clearing 6 grand a month but carry on. In 4 weeks I'll be in Mazatlan......it's all already paid for , two fishing trips....everything. Look, I know that irks you. How many of these colored folks you invited into your own home? None. See you are all talk Jake, always have been,that's why you are so thin skinned. You've never accomplished a thing in your life, not once. The women you've cared about have always walked away from you.
There has never been one you've been able to satisfy, not one. It must be very hard not ever knowing if your kids are well.....yours.

What a paragraph, my thin skinned friend. :lol:. You are on the run.

Enjoy your time, because the money will dry up soon for you. And then what will you? When the money runs out, and you can't go fishing for what you really want.

Are you stoned again, Fakey?

antyroo simply is trying to do what he do so poorly: intimidate.

And I mock him.

You coward trash would love to see the government goons bust taxpayer heads, huh.

You can tell they are not tax payers, just trash on the dole making money from their far right pay masters.

Excuse me, allow me to amend that....."coward lying trash." When the shit hits the fan we'll find you with the women baking cookies.

:smiliehug: Aren't you just precious? Now go ask your mama for a cup of hot chocolate.

Forum List

Back