Feel free to list on this thread all of the excuses for Trump's loss

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
With still 35 days to go, the excuses have begun.
I'll start what I've read so far from right wing posters:

1. The mic was bad on the first debate
2. The election is rigged (some right wing bloggers are writing this from their basements, so it must be true.)
3. Democrats are registering dead people and will carry the corpses to the voting booths
4. Lester Holt and ALL other moderators are part of the plot to screw Trump by asking questions.
5. Assange chickened out.....

Oh, I know there are lots more.....

I'm a loner I don't have an ilk....another stupid thread for you to get all hissy and middle school over.

"Feel free to list on this thread all of the excuses for Trump's loss"

I'm sure you may see this as a ridiculous question, but why would anyone at anytime prior to November 9th list reasons for Trump's loss when the man has yet to lose the election?

Even more absurd than may be some of the reasons folks offer, is the notion that one can accurately identify them now, or that one should even try doing so, rather than waiting to find out who loses and then examine the facts to determine which of them were most critical in effecting whatever be the observed result.

I'm sure you may see this as a ridiculous question, but why would anyone at anytime prior to November 9th list reasons for Trump's loss when the man has yet to lose the election?

Even more absurd than may be some of the reasons folks offer, is the notion that one can accurately identify them now, or that one should even try doing so, rather than waiting to find out who loses and then examine the facts to determine which of them were most critical in effecting whatever be the observed result.

You make a good and valid point,,,,Yes, Trump has not YET lost......
But here's the rebuttal:

Since Obama's victory in 2008, the GOP has conducted many "autopsies" on why they lost the WH twice, and are likely to lose it for many years to come as the demographics of this country change and old white males die off....
Well, those autopsies showed that conservative republicans MUST attract black and Latino voters and the vast majority of women voters.......with that stated, what do they do???? They have as a candidate the antithesis of ALL those factors they're trying to overcome.

Pride goeth before a fall.

I love that you're getting so cocky. It'll make victory all the more enjoyable.

White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports™

Well, I actually "agree" with you that Trump hasn't YET lost......So, go and cheer up your compadres and tell them to stop posting excuses as to why Trump is a loser.....

BTW, Rasmussen, like FOX are conservative propagandists....(and, granted, many liberal media outlets are also that way.)
My best advice is to take out the highest and lowest ratings and AVERAGE the remainder ....

Hillary got more votes in the electoral college than Trump did would be the most likely reason if he loses.

You make a good and valid point,,,,Yes, Trump has not YET lost......
But here's the rebuttal:

Since Obama's victory in 2008, the GOP has conducted many "autopsies" on why they lost the WH twice, and are likely to lose it for many years to come as the demographics of this country change and old white males die off....
Well, those autopsies showed that conservative republicans MUST attract black and Latino voters and the vast majority of women voters.......with that stated, what do they do???? They have as a candidate the antithesis of ALL those factors they're trying to overcome.

Okay. So in light of the "autopsy" information and measuring the findings and recommendations of those "autopsies" against currently available information, I agree that one may be able to make currently reasonable predictions of the election's outcome. Such predictive statements, however, are not reasons for a loss that has not happened.

It makes sense to me that folks would discuss the reasons for predicting a Trump loss, but your thread title offers the thread as a place for folks to share reasons for Trump's loss. Knowing Trump has not lost is why I asked the question I did. I wanted to find out just what you expected members to discuss in this thread. I presume you want to discuss the dichotomy between what GOP identified as keys to success in 2016 and the nature of the campaign Trump is running, a campaign that by all current indications has something other than "attracting black, Latino and female (black, Latino and otherwise) voters" as a things it aims directly at doing. I suspect too that sagacity of Trump's approach to achieving victory in comparison and contrast to the GOP's identified recommendations for who to do do is also among the topics applicable for this thread. Lastly, though I understand now that may be what you want to discuss in this thread, but that theme isn't indicated in your title or OP; thus it was not clear at all that is what you had in mind. Thus the reason for my question.

Forum List

Back