Feel good for the day~ Video - Riot police take down Antifa thugs!

Stop calling them and antifa they are Democrats

Last edited:
You side with the kkk?

Last thing we need in America is a repopularization of militarized police.

I'm much older than you. And, respectfully, you don't know shit about anything yet.

Black bloc has been around for years. And it's highly infiltrated by police. Antifa is just the latest name for it.

Militarized police aren't about safety. They're about control.

Last edited:
These are on-duty police officers (which the police later admitted to) caught infiltrating and inciting violence during a protest. They infiltrated the protestors and then they started attacking the uniformed police, throwing rocks at them, etc, in order to solicit a prescribed response from them. Except they were caught by the actual protestors.

So, be careful what you ask for. Because you will surely get it. Those boots might look like they have a pleasant taste to them, but rest assured they'll leave a sour taste in a feller's mouth when they're crammed and pressed against the back of his nawgin.

Last edited:
Twitter ^ | Oct 7, 2019 | David J Harris Jr

Antifa thugs get a beating. Why haven't I seen this on the news?
I was kind of disappointed in the Video ! Not covered by MSM because the Police weren't being attacked. Where were their milkshakes very disappointing !!! Antifa very good at assaulting and abusing innocent people. Not so brave when it comes to Cops with riot gear!

Where was this?

Loved the lady in blue with the 2 thumbs up!

I never get the whole concept of fucking with people's commute to spread your "message".

Seriously if these idiots try to block me from getting to work or going home I will not run them over, however I will get in their fucking faces and dare them to do something about it.

Keep praising this stuff and you'll be next, oh brilliant one.
Yet to see one stand up to a Glock....but I am always available....Got to remember I am old and don't care if it is one or 9, still have my clips so it can really be more!...I have little to lose;)

I Want To Know Where It Was
This Traffic Stopping Goes On In Portland All The Time

I Hope Someone Got Clear Shots Of Their Faces
So They Can Be On The Other End Of The Dox Stick

These are on-duty police officers (which the police later admitted to) caught infiltrating and inciting violence during a protest. They infiltrated the protestors and then they started attacking the uniformed police, throwing rocks at them, etc, in order to solicit a prescribed response from them. Except they were caught by the actual protestors.
That's A Different Protest In 2007 ??
The Protest In The OP Were Holding Traffic In At Least Two Directions
Did They Have A Permit To Block The Intersection ??

Last thing we need in America is a repopularization of militarized police.
I'm much older than you. And, respectfully, you don't know shit about anything yet.
Black bloc has been around for years. And it's highly infiltrated by police. Antifa is just the latest name for it.
Militarized police aren't about safety. They're about control.

What makes the police inappropriately militarized is the use of military tactics toward nonresisting civilians.

If multiple civilians are using their own tactics of violence then police have warrant to go full blitzkrieg on their ass and clear them the hell out and load the jails.

The Peace Officers are not prevented from using appropriate force to enforce the law even if it hurts Wokester feelings (not calling you a Wokester, btw).

Making the police capable of enforcing the law in the face of organized tactical violence is not militarizing it inordinately.

The Police are considered 'para-military' for a reason and always have been. How long have LEOs been authorized to call up a posse and go in pursuit of outlaws?

This is nothing new, and every time the police bust up an Antifa group of hooligans, it saves tax payers the time and expense of shooting them.

Last edited:
That was in Ca-Nada, wasnt it?

How does fascist tactics in Ca-Nada prove anything about LEOs in the USA?

I dont doubt that some ruthless PoS Democrat political machine in some urban hell-hole might use that sort of crap, but that doesnt make it the rule for US cops.

Praising WHAT stuff? People RIOTING taking a beating? Free speech doesnt include RIOTING

Well, let me ask you this. What do you think is gonna happen when the government runs out of other people's money to redistribute? That time may be coming sooner than one might think.

That was in Ca-Nada, wasnt it?

How does fascist tactics in Ca-Nada prove anything about LEOs in the USA?

I dont doubt that some ruthless PoS Democrat political machine in some urban hell-hole might use that sort of crap, but that doesnt make it the rule for US cops.

Yeah. It's all over the world, really. Last time I recall it happening here was back when Black Lives Matter was all over the cable news entertainment programming networks.

Forum List

Back