Feel Good Story of the day: democrat delegate robbed in Chicago.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
I could not stop laughing when I read this story. The fascist party (aka the democrat party) that hates law-abiding citizens but loves and coddles criminals had one of their delegates become a victim of their own mentally insane ideology. I am so glad this happened to this delegate, serves him right for advocating for a truly anti-American, anti-civility party in which he is part of. Hope to see more of this happen to elected democrats and their campaigners and members of their cheating machine.

I could not stop laughing when I read this story. The fascist party (aka the democrat party) that hates law-abiding citizens but loves and coddles criminals had one of their delegates become a victim of their own mentally insane ideology. I am so glad this happened to this delegate, serves him right for advocating for a truly anti-American, anti-civility party in which he is part of. Hope to see more of this happen to elected democrats and their campaigners and members of their cheating machine.

Good thing democrats hate guns so we know this guy was unarmed and unable to defend himself or scare away the attacker.

Hopefully it was a fake gun or a toy gun or a pipe in the pocket. Maybe just his finger. :lmao:

What a loser piece of shit you are.

Defund the police, the Democrat mantra.

The purple hair people can’t/won’t get out of their own way…in the name of wokeology.
IMG_2570.jpeg

Forum List

Back