Fellows, all I need are eleven thousand votes, give me a break

same goes with you .....you are just another party person who doesnt think his shit dont stink....you asswipes are all alike...
Once again, you have proven me right. I may have to clean out that barrel of dead fish I shot, and replace it with fresh ones.

You gloss over posts you cannot challenge, like #64, and now you are reduced to saying nothing. This is the typical pattern coming from these Trump turd balls on this forum.
They never debate. They just get pissed off at the world knowing they can't.

Once again, you have proven me right. I may have to clean out that barrel of dead fish I shot, and replace it with fresh ones.

You gloss over posts you cannot challenge, like #64, and now you are reduced to saying nothing. This is the typical pattern coming from these Trump turd balls on this forum.
They never debate. They just get pissed off at the world knowing they can't.
you dont say much yourself unless its something people like maddow tell you to say....and that is the typical pattern you party people follow....like i said before,you have a reputation around here of being a chump....so go clean out your barrel,just dont fall in....

you dont say much yourself unless its something people like maddow tell you to say....and that is the typical pattern you party people follow....like i said before,you have a reputation around here of being a chump....so go clean out your barrel,just dont fall in....
You can't even construct a grammatically, coherent correct sentence, much less an argument. You and your ignorance are boring. Take a hike.

You can't even construct a grammatically, coherent correct sentence, much less an argument. You and your ignorance are boring. Take a hike.
yep typical party person.....like i said before.....you are considered one of the chumps of the board....maybe you should take that hike....

yep typical party person.....like i said before.....you are considered one of the chumps of the board....maybe you should take that hike....
And you are an authority on what is considered? LOL!

Last edited:

Do you find that you tend to follow conspiracy theorists?

And you are an authority on what is considered? LOL!
no not me dumbass....i have read the replies to your posts....figure it out,you have to be at least that intelligent....well maybe not, your one of those who thinks his shit dont stink.....

Aren't you a Trump fan? He has nothing but conspracies.
Whether he is or he isn't, he glosses over my questions with evasive responses, and incorrect grammar. "Shitty people?" What exactly do you mean by "shitty people?" People who care about the rights of its citizens to vote? People who care about livable wages, affordable health care, the right to their own bodies, and people who care about clean air and water? Those kinds of "shitty people?" This is what was asked of him to answer. We can only conclude that he cannot.

no not me dumbass....i have read the replies to your posts....figure it out,you have to be at least that intelligent....well maybe not, your one of those who thinks his shit dont stink.....
This is your post; yep typical party person.....like i said before.....you are considered one of the chumps of the board....maybe you should take that hike.... "You are considered" suggests in the plural sense by more than one person, but now you are telling us it is "I". I think it is you who needs to do some figuring with your contradictions.

This is your post; yep typical party person.....like i said before.....you are considered one of the chumps of the board....maybe you should take that hike.... "You are considered" suggests in the plural sense by more than one person, but now you are telling us it is "I". I think it is you who needs to do some figuring with your contradictions.
are you that stupid?.....wait dont answer that i already know....when i said "I'.....i was saying "what i said before".....real difficult right?....when i said posters here think you are a chump,it meant looking at the replies to your posts by many of the posters here.....can you figure that out now or should i get another dumbass to explain it to you?...

are you that stupid?.....wait dont answer that i already know....when i said "I'.....i was saying "what i said before".....real difficult right?....when i said posters here think you are a chump,it meant looking at the replies to your posts by many of the posters here.....can you figure that out now or should i get another dumbass to explain it to you?...
We all get your post shit for brains. All of us do. It's just that we know it comes straight out of your ass. That's the whole point.

You are like Trump; “Many people are saying,” You are full of shit.

We all get your post shit for brains. All of us do. It's just that we know it comes straight out of your ass. That's the whole point.

You are like Trump; “Many people are saying,” You are full of shit.
and we all get yours too dipshit....which also comes straight out of your ass only with more shit on them...which makes you more like trump than me....because both of you dont think your shit stinks....you would think after seeing some of the replies to your posts you would get that....

and we all get yours too dipshit....which also comes straight out of your ass only with more shit on them...which makes you more like trump than me....because both of you dont think your shit stinks....you would think after seeing some of the replies to your posts you would get that....
You seem to be pretty butt hurt over my posts. Especially the questions I asked, you could never address.

You seem to be pretty butt hurt over my posts. Especially the questions I asked, you could never address.
you started this exchange....and that post wasnt even addressed to you....so who was the original butt hurt one here?....

you started this exchange....and that post wasnt even addressed to you....so who was the original butt hurt one here?....
Dude, if you can't answer my questions, scram. You are a waste of everyone's time.

Dude, if you can't answer my questions, scram. You are a waste of everyone's time.
if i am such a waste of time why the fuck are you still here replying to what i say?....ill tell you why because i dont agree with your bullshit,and like a typical party asshole you dont like that....so why dont you take that hike chump?....

• Disagree
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back