Felony Charges For Inauguration Riots

Well, which one is it breitbart, "if charged" or "were being charged", LOL. Gotta love breitbart.

Much to the dismay of you RWNJs, those arrested will plead guilty to a misdemeanor at most, then pay a fine and go on their way.

But you clowns keep at it. Not to be outdone by breitbart, infowars or the gateway pundit may have them all on death row by the end of the week. LOL. You nutters are a funny bunch.

Nice to see c-nts like this defending the filth of humanity running around DC with hammers smashing up stores and vehicles. Can filth like you move to the mideast, africa or central america; you have no business living in a civilized country.
I wasn't defending anyone you fucking retard. If you were able to comprehend what I wrote --- which obviously you weren't --- you would have understood that what I stated was that those who were arrested will plead guilty to a misdemeanor and pay a fine; nothing more than that. Man, your RWNJs are fucking idiots.

So you are calling Salon, a left wing source, an idiot? Lol
Well, which one is it breitbart, "if charged" or "were being charged", LOL. Gotta love breitbart.

Much to the dismay of you RWNJs, those arrested will plead guilty to a misdemeanor at most, then pay a fine and go on their way.

But you clowns keep at it. Not to be outdone by breitbart, infowars or the gateway pundit may have them all on death row by the end of the week. LOL. You nutters are a funny bunch.

Nice to see c-nts like this defending the filth of humanity running around DC with hammers smashing up stores and vehicles. Can filth like you move to the mideast, africa or central america; you have no business living in a civilized country.
I wasn't defending anyone you fucking retard. If you were able to comprehend what I wrote --- which obviously you weren't --- you would have understood that what I stated was that those who were arrested will plead guilty to a misdemeanor and pay a fine; nothing more than that. Man, your RWNJs are fucking idiots.

Among your other disabilities, reading comprehension should be at the top of your list for you to address. Maybe then you wouldn't be quite so stupid.

I was watching the Inauguration Coverage all day. It was a Great Day for America and Americans. For dimocrap scum?? Not so much.

But if you didn't see it, the Cops were running around with cameras filming/recording everyone. 4cereal

In the middle of the pushing, shoving, fighting, arresting, burning, etc -- Cops were in it recording

I didn't know what to make of it at first, now I do...... I think these Nazi scum are going to do some hard time. They got the evidence -- On tape. They be going down

The AntiFa and other scumbag groups? Buh-bye, scumbags. See you in a couple years.

We shall see. There's a new Sheriff in town, and he's tired of you bullshit

First of all, where do you see a reference to Salon anywhere in this post that you are replying to?

Secondly, what are you even talking about, you fucking moron?

Among your other disabilities, reading comprehension should be at the top of your list for you to address. Maybe then you wouldn't be quite so stupid.

I was watching the Inauguration Coverage all day. It was a Great Day for America and Americans. For dimocrap scum?? Not so much.

But if you didn't see it, the Cops were running around with cameras filming/recording everyone. 4cereal

In the middle of the pushing, shoving, fighting, arresting, burning, etc -- Cops were in it recording

I didn't know what to make of it at first, now I do...... I think these Nazi scum are going to do some hard time. They got the evidence -- On tape. They be going down

The AntiFa and other scumbag groups? Buh-bye, scumbags. See you in a couple years.

We shall see. There's a new Sheriff in town, and he's tired of you bullshit
You're a fucking idiot, PERIOD.

Good. Hope they lock these dirtbags up for years, not days of Months -- Years.

Prosecutors: Most Inauguration Day Protesters Who Were Arrested Will Be Charged with Felony Rioting - Breitbart

If charged, the protesters could face a sentence of up to 10 years in federal prison and a fine of up to $250,000, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office.

Interim D.C. police chief Peter Newsham said Friday that 217 people were being charged with rioting.
Keep us informed on how that pans out.

Prosecutors: Most Inauguration Day Protesters Who Were Arrested Will Be Charged with Felony Rioting - Breitbart

If charged, the protesters could face a sentence of up to 10 years in federal prison and a fine of up to $250,000, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office.

Interim D.C. police chief Peter Newsham said Friday that 217 people were being charged with rioting.
New prisons?

It will have to be an adult because we know very well the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM won't do it.

And you won't see it on Comedy Central.

New prisons?
For profit? I'm sure the Alt-Right would like that.

You ignored my post #15 to you, which has it. Go look at it, then get back to me. Lol. You moron.

First of all, where do you see a reference to Salon anywhere in this post that you are replying to?

Fuck amnesty. Throw the book at them. The Clintonites were politically motivated and flinging shit grenades with nails at innocent people. Like monkeys in a zoo, only worse. That is terrorism and attempted murder. Those subhumans need to be thrown in prison for decades as examples in order to show Democrats that we have zero tolerance for domestic terrorism.

WTF is this this Democrat fascination with human feces all about? On the campaign trail the Dems were caught literally dumping their shit in the street in Georgia while on a mission to get out the Latino (illegal alien) vote. And now the pull this shit.

Democrats are very disgusting subhumans.

New prisons?
For profit? I'm sure the Alt-Right would like that.
image.jpeg

You ignored my post #15 to you, which has it. Go look at it, then get back to me. Lol. You moron.

Learn how to post first, you fucking idiot. LOL.

Deflect, deflect, deflect. All you've got when called on your crap.
Here I'll help you out, since you seem to be having trouble-

Jan 23, 2017 at 8:42 AM#15

depotooGold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+7,152

Well, let's see, and notice one of your favorites, Salon, is also reporting it
Welcome to Trump’s America: Felony riot charges against inauguration protesters signal alarming wave of repression
Salon
Inauguration Day protests: Most arrested protesters will be charged with felony rioting, federal prosecutors say
CBS

Now, who's the clown?

Deflect, deflect, deflect. All you've got when called on your crap.
Here I'll help you out, since you seem to be having trouble-

Jan 23, 2017 at 8:42 AM#15

depotooGold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+7,152

Well, let's see, and notice one of your favorites, Salon, is also reporting it
Welcome to Trump’s America: Felony riot charges against inauguration protesters signal alarming wave of repression
Salon
Inauguration Day protests: Most arrested protesters will be charged with felony rioting, federal prosecutors say
CBS

Now, who's the clown?

Posting again since I edited it after your funny with the help for you

Forum List

Back