Felony Charges For Inauguration Riots

Deflect, deflect, deflect. All you've got when called on your crap.
Here I'll help you out, since you seem to be having trouble-

Jan 23, 2017 at 8:42 AM#15

depotooGold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+7,152

Well, let's see, and notice one of your favorites, Salon, is also reporting it
Welcome to Trump’s America: Felony riot charges against inauguration protesters signal alarming wave of repression
Salon
Inauguration Day protests: Most arrested protesters will be charged with felony rioting, federal prosecutors say
CBS

Now, who's the clown?

Posting again since I edited it after your funny with the help for you
You ignored my post #15 to you, which has it. Go look at it, then get back to me. Lol. You moron.
So you are calling Salon, a left wing source, an idiot? Lol
I wasn't defending anyone you fucking retard. If you were able to comprehend what I wrote --- which obviously you weren't --- you would have understood that what I stated was that those who were arrested will plead guilty to a misdemeanor and pay a fine; nothing more than that. Man, your RWNJs are fucking idiots.
First of all, where do you see a reference to Salon anywhere in this post that you are replying to?

Secondly, what are you even talking about, you fucking moron?
Learn how to post first, you fucking idiot. LOL.
What is that mess? ROTFLMAO.

You're still the clown.

You really are that illiterate you can't see the Salon link? If so, I will be certain to simplify my posts for you in the future. Or are you deflecting once again?

depotooGold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+7,152

Welcome to Trump’s America: Felony riot charges against inauguration protesters signal alarming wave of repression
Salon
Inauguration Day protests: Most arrested protesters will be charged with felony rioting, federal prosecutors say
CBS

Now, who's the clown?

You ignored my post #15 to you, which has it. Go look at it, then get back to me. Lol. You moron.
So you are calling Salon, a left wing source, an idiot? Lol
First of all, where do you see a reference to Salon anywhere in this post that you are replying to?

You're still the clown.

When replying to a dimocrap, if you start the post with "Goo-Goo" you're more likely to capture their attention

You really are that illiterate you can't see the Salon link? If so, I will be certain to simplify my posts for you in the future. Or are you deflecting once again?

depotooGold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+7,152

Salon
CBS

Now, who's the clown?

You're still the clown.
Take my word for it, your posts couldn't be any more simple. LOL.

Still no reply to the Salon link.

There are none so blind as those that will not see.

depotooGold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+7,152

Salon
CBS

Now, who's the clown?

You're still the clown.

depotooGold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+7,152

Salon
CBS

Now, who's the clown?

You're still the clown.
Go stick your head back up trump's ass where it belongs, simpleton. I've had enough of your stupidity.

So, let me simplify this for you. You laughed when Breitbart said felony rioting charges would be filed for most of the protesters arrested, as though it was not a reliable source. I then found an article from a left wing news site, Salon, as well as from CBS, and posted the links for you, to show your assertion was indeed wrong. You ignored them. When confronted with it you have done nothing but deflect and call names.
So, in other words, you can't stand to admit you were wrong in your assertions. Got it. How old are you, 12?

depotooGold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+7,152

Salon
CBS

Now, who's the clown?

You're still the clown.
Go stick your head back up trump's ass where it belongs, simpleton. I've had enough of your stupidity.

Last edited:
I wasn't defending anyone you fucking retard. If you were able to comprehend what I wrote --- which obviously you weren't --- you would have understood that what I stated was that those who were arrested will plead guilty to a misdemeanor and pay a fine; nothing more than that. Man, your RWNJs are fucking idiots.

Shit for brains, what makes you think the fed prosecutors will accept such a plea bargain, particularly with all of the video evidence available to them?

2nd, you stupid little worthless c-nt your claim that they would aim for a reduced conviction was either a prediction based upon your lunatic belief what that scum did wasn't so bad - which since you are not a fortune teller is total crap, or a pseudo-legal awareness that is completely wrong. If the prosecutors have video evidence of looting/property destruction, they are not going to accept reduced charges. The days of law and order in the US - hopefully for the illegals as well - are now here again, so you can suck it you sissy snowflake.

Forum List

Back