FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

I'm going to keep posting these questions until you answer them honestly.

I produced the design engineer for the WTC Towers, Mr. Robertson. There is no more credible source. Yet you keep dancing around the main issues instead of simply asking the engineer. Please just email him with your concerns. If he doesn't reply we can keep discussing.
Here is one more link, from "The Guardian" which should be a very neutral source of information.
World Trade Center Demolition.

Then you need to define what possible gain the "conspiracy" could have from lying about the concrete walls:
3. if there was a "secret method of mass murder" what was it, and why wait around for jets to hit the towers, why not just knock them down in a wind storm and kill 250,000?
<the jet impacts caused the collapses, no sane persons dispute that>

4. You continually fail to describe the conspiracy. Who all was involved?
<do you still cling to the "concrete wall conspiracy" or do you accept that the jets caused the collapses, and no structural concrete walls were there>

5. what difference would it make if there was a concrete core or not? If the buildings stood for ~35-years, however they were built was fine. What knocked them down if it wasn't the jet impacts? <the towers were fine until the jets hit them>

I produced the design engineer for the WTC Towers, Mr. Robertson. There is no more credible source. Yet you keep dancing around the main issues instead of simply asking the engineer. Please just email him with your concerns. If he doesn't reply we can keep discussing.
Here is one more link, from "The Guardian" which should be a very neutral source of information.

Then you need to define what possible gain the "conspiracy" could have from lying about the concrete walls:
3. if there was a "secret method of mass murder" what was it, and why wait around for jets to hit the towers, why not just knock them down in a wind storm and kill 250,000?

<do you still cling to the "concrete wall conspiracy" or do you accept that the jets caused the collapses, and no structural concrete walls were there>

5. what difference would it make if there was a concrete core or not? If the buildings stood for ~35-years, however they were built was fine. What knocked them down if it wasn't the jet impacts? <the towers were fine until the jets hit them>

The important thing is we went after, and got the people responsible for that attack. That Iraq war kicked Osama's butt.

Good for President Bush.

A few more questions:
1. If your boss was here when the original WTC Towers were designed & built ask him if he has any recollection for the design w/o concrete walls.
2. I can provide the equations (mathematical proof) for the deflection of the WTC tower if you have any way of verifying them.
Do you want me to post equations for the wind load and deflection with and w/o concrete walls? If I prove that the concrete couldn't possibly deflect 12' will you admit that there were no concrete walls, as everyone but you acknowledges?

You are lying about "The plans were well documented over 35 years". Such a statement does not even make sense. If it does, identify who documented them? Show the documentation.

A concrete wall with an average thickness of 3 foot can flex 12 over 1,350 feet. I've personally flexed a 8 inch gas station slab in a demo with a 977 cat loader 3.5 feet over a 60 foot length. And that is a slab with mild steel rebar. We had to drive a dozer between the loader bucket under the slab, on top of the slab and the ground contact point to get it to break. Time for you to produce evidence.

1. You may not know engineering, but the WTC Tower designs were well documented,

You must produce documentation if that is the case. The only official diagram I can find of the core is this.

femacore.gif

i HAVE told logical and reasonable TRUTH
you are too fucking STUPID to get it

You HAVE told a logically opposite and unreasonable LIE
I am too SMART to believe it.

Many others are too. They realize that Leslie E. Robertson would demand a correction from Newsweek IF Newsweek had made an error defining the towers structure, BECAUSE 3,000 people died in the building he was the lead engineer for and COLLAPSE was alleged. And that if Roberston requested correction, Neweek would immdiately do so, for the same reasons.

Two days after 9-11.

September 13, 2001
no you fucking MORON
he didnt even read the fucking thing
when told about it years later he said they were WRONG and that it was really too late to ask for a retraction
you just dont fucking get it

It's never too late when 3,000 people are murdered in 20 seconds.

That doesn't matter to you. Keeping the methods of their deaths secret does.

You HAVE told a logically opposite and unreasonable LIE
I am too SMART to believe it.

Many others are too. They realize that Leslie E. Robertson would demand a correction from Newsweek IF Newsweek had made an error defining the towers structure, BECAUSE 3,000 people died in the building he was the lead engineer for and COLLAPSE was alleged. And that if Roberston requested correction, Neweek would immdiately do so, for the same reasons.

Two days after 9-11.

September 13, 2001
no you fucking MORON
when told about it years later he said they were WRONG and that it was really too late to ask for a retraction

the "method of their death" is NOT secret, you asswipe, it was broadcast world wide

no you fucking MORON

the "method of their death" is NOT secret, you asswipe, it was broadcast world wide

Without the correct design and plans the supposed collapse cannot be analysed and the cause of death cannot be valid. The method of death or murder in this case, is as good as secret.

When you work to interfere with the provision of evidence and reason by ad hominum and ridicule, you work to make it secret with psyops behaviors, ...... agent.

Without the correct design and plans the supposed collapse cannot be analysed and the cause of death cannot be valid. The method of death or murder in this case, is as good as secret.

When you work to interfere with the provision of evidence and reason by ad hominum and ridicule, you work to make it secret with psyops behaviors, ...... agent.
when you post the same useless bullshit over and over it makes you out to be a fucking moronic idiot

I produced the design engineer for the WTC Towers, Mr. Robertson.

No, you produced his office.

You are lying about "The plans were well documented over 35 years". Such a statement does not even make sense. If it does, identify who documented them? Show the documentation.

A concrete wall with an average thickness of 3 foot can flex 12 over 1,350 feet. I've personally flexed a 8 inch gas station slab in a demo with a 977 cat loader 3.5 feet over a 60 foot length. And that is a slab with mild steel rebar. We had to drive a dozer between the loader bucket under the slab, on top of the slab and the ground contact point to get it to break. Time for you to produce evidence.

1. You may not know engineering, but the WTC Tower designs were well documented,

You must produce documentation if that is the case. The only official diagram I can find of the core is this.

femacore.gif

Hi Chris:

You must produce documentation if that is the case. The only official diagram I can find of the core :)cuckoo:) is this . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFK1rvL2NoQ]FEMA! The Core! The Core, Boss!![/ame]

One of these fine days this Chris guy :)cool:) will move beyond this "FEMA, The Core!" Bullony . . .

GL,

Terral

A few more questions:
1. If your boss was here when the original WTC Towers were designed & built ask him if he has any recollection for the design w/o concrete walls.
2. I can provide the equations (mathematical proof) for the deflection of the WTC tower if you have any way of verifying them.
Do you want me to post equations for the wind load and deflection with and w/o concrete walls? If I prove that the concrete couldn't possibly deflect 12' will you admit that there were no concrete walls, as everyone but you acknowledges?

A few more questions:

Hi Chris:

You must produce documentation if that is the case. The only official diagram I can find of the core :)cuckoo:) is this . . .

One of these fine days this Chris guy :)cool:) will move beyond this "FEMA, The Core!" Bullony . . .

GL,

Terral

Can you provide any legitimate uses for your information that might exist to gain more truth for the citizens of the United States of America in their efforts to protect their Constitution?

The FEMA core deception exposed invalidates the cause of death on 3,000 death certificates making an inquiry into the deception and its effective upon the cause of death analysis mandatory in order for law enforcement authorities to be in compliance with federal and state laws.

Are you working against that?

A few more questions:

femacore.gif

You have stated the designs of the towers are well documented. I'm still waiting for ANY documentation from you. I'm quite certain that the diagram above is the only official depiction. If not, provide some of the documentation you state exists. Perhaps LERA will help you. I know that office is manned by those impeding truthseeking, so will not bother.

I will rely on Leslie Robertsons statement from September 13, 2001 when the world was scrutinizing his words.

A few more questions:

femacore.gif

You have stated the designs of the towers are well documented. I'm still waiting for ANY documentation from you. I'm quite certain that the diagram above is the only official depiction. If not, provide some of the documentation you state exists. Perhaps LERA will help you. I know that office is manned by those impeding truthseeking, so will not bother.

I will rely on Leslie Robertsons statement from September 13, 2001 when the world was scrutinizing his words.
the part in that story where it claims a concrete core was NOT in quotes, thus it was NOT Mr Robertson's words
and he never read the article till YEARS later
you still dont fucking get it
YOU are the ONLY person making this claim about there being a concrete core
NO ONE ELSE IN THE WORLD is making that claim

A few more questions:

femacore.gif

the part in that story where it claims a concrete core was NOT in quotes, thus it was NOT Mr Robertson's words

Again, you have not stated if you believe Robertson would not request a correction IF 3,000 died in what was supposed to be a collapse that he was the lead engineer of construction, OR, ......... if you believe he requested a correction of the Newsweek article and Newsweek refused.

Answer ye who support secret methods of mass murder, or forever be cursed.

Again, you have not stated if you believe Robertson would not request a correction IF 3,000 died in what was supposed to be a collapse that he was the lead engineer of construction, OR, ......... if you believe he requested a correction of the Newsweek article and Newsweek refused.
why dont you ask Mr Robertson why he didnt ask for it to be retracted YEARS later when it was brought to his attention

the reporter was WRONG, just as YOU are
you hang on little minor details to claim some stupid conspiracy
and YOU, a LONE person is the ONLY person that is claiming a concrete core in the towers
not ONE other person has ever made that claim
doesnt that make you pause a bit to wonder why you are the ONLY ONE???????

Forum List

Back