FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Attempting to change the subject does not change the fact that you have no independently verified evidence for steel core columns.

It does not change the fact you fail to recognize violations of law enabling the FEMA deception. Meaning all of your actions serve the interests of the perpetrators in concealing the capital crime empowering the treason.

you have this absurd delusion that there is a massive super secret government cover up. its all in your stupid fucking head. none of this makes any sense to anyone but you. you have not one single person that supports your delusions.

New York Times steel core

independently verified by
Newsweek. . steel core

Time Magazine. steel core

engineering.com steel core

skyscraper.org steel core

University of Sydney steel core
Berkeley steel core

Time Magazine steel core

4255.jpg

5435.jpg

WTC_Core_03s.jpg

im958lguq5.jpg

im_652_lg.jpg

im534lgwo5.jpg

Attempting to change the subject does not change the fact that you have no independently verified evidence for steel core columns.

It does not change the fact you fail to recognize violations of law enabling the FEMA deception. Meaning all of your actions serve the interests of the perpetrators in concealing the capital crime empowering the treason.

you have this absurd delusion that there is a massive super secret government cover up. its all in your stupid fucking head. none of this makes any sense to anyone but you. you have not one single person that supports your delusions.

New York Times steel core

Newsweek. . steel core

Time Magazine. steel core

engineering.com steel core

skyscraper.org steel core

University of Sydney steel core
Berkeley steel core

Time Magazine steel core

4255.jpg

5435.jpg

WTC_Core_03s.jpg

im958lguq5.jpg

im_652_lg.jpg

im534lgwo5.jpg
hey, but thats not verifiable.... to the fucking BLIND

:lol:

BTW, you have never shown you even know the structural elements shown in the pictures you are posting. What are 1, 2 and 3?

imuyl4.jpg
i dont give a shit about your numbers
but, do you see any rebar?
any concrete or concrete forms?
NOPE, not ONE, you remain a totally fucking delusional DIPSHIT

quoting yourself isnt proof, jackass!! :lol:

you are blaming FEMA for articles that were published 15 before FEMA was even created. :cuckoo:

YOU GOT NOTHING!! :lol:

BTW, you have never shown you even know the structural elements shown in the pictures you are posting. What are 1, 2 and 3?

imuyl4.jpg

Of course you refuse to recognize violations of law that took 15,000 photos from NYC of the towers.

guiliani taking the photos, documents and plans.

And ALL civic centers have building plans as a part of their "documents".

imuyl4.jpg

Of course you refuse to recognize violations of law that took 15,000 photos from NYC of the towers.

another fucking crazy delusion. where does it it say he took plans for the towers? you really are crazy.

he had an office at the world trade center complex, you fucking moron. there is nothing odd about him having papers, photos and documents from there. :cuckoo:

imuyl4.jpg

how do those fucking numbers constitute a violation of the law????
this is just more proof you are a delusional fucking moronic dipshit

Mr agent pretending to be confused. Furthering treason is dumb work.
then stop doing it, dipshit

and btw, there was no confusion in my post
just yours

Pretending to be confused in the futherence of treason is treason. You work to keep the methods of mass murder secret with fake confusion. The mass murder was used for treasonous purposes. You are aiding and abetting the concealment of the methods of mass murder, or conducting misprision.

just yours

Pretending to be confused in the futherence of treason is treason. You work to keep the methods of mass murder secret with fake confusion. The mass murder was used for treasonous purposes. You are aiding and abetting the concealment of the methods of mass murder, or conducting misprision.

first you need to prove there was treason before you start accusing people of the "furtherence of treason".

there was no treason. americans werent behind the attacks of 9/11.

just yours

and you are a fucking moron
there is no confusion on my end

imuyl4.jpg

how do those fucking numbers constitute a violation of the law????
this is just more proof you are a delusional fucking moronic dipshit

Pretending to be confused puts you acting in a psyops supporting treason when the issue is about treaon that is substantiated.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back