FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

:clap2:

The null posters simply demonstrate their alliance of reason in support of treason.

Their group stalked me to the Avatar forums where I introduced some critical thinking and realism into their blue fantasy. They have posted at the icke board about a thread which related 9-11 to aspects of the film.

Avatar forums presents the concrete core - David Icke's Official Forums
still totally delusional

wow, you ACTUALLY believe you have freedom of speech on an internet message board, one that is PRIVATELY owned?????
you are more delusional than i previously thought

Last edited:
:clap2:

The null posters simply demonstrate their alliance of reason in support of treason.

Their group stalked me to the Avatar forums where I introduced some critical thinking and realism into their blue fantasy. They have posted at the icke board about a thread which related 9-11 to aspects of the film.

Avatar forums presents the concrete core - David Icke's Official Forums
still totally delusional

which null are we guilty of posting?
Null - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The solitary official depiction of the core structure.
femacore.gif

The WTC 2 concrete core.
southcorestands.gif

Robertsons info to Newsweek

Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Inovation that was published in 1992

You have no evidence agent and it is shown you are deluded or lying.

Last edited:
hasnt this christophera moron posted that thing a million damned times/
yes, and that is proof he is quite insane
cause he keeps thinking its going to get a different results than it has the past 100+ times he has posted it

femacore.gif

The WTC 2 concrete core.

first PROVE that is the only depiction the 9/11 Commission saw

femacore.gif

The WTC 2 concrete core.

You prove it isn't because I could look forever for what does not exist. If you think it does you should be able to show it.

I can show the event where the plans were taken, that's good enough to show enablement of the deception.

guiliani took them while the courts protect their hiding

The WTC 2 concrete core.

You prove it isn't because I could look forever for what does not exist. If you think it does you should be able to show it.

I can show the event where the plans were taken, that's good enough to show enablement of the deception.

since Leslie Robertson was there, they had the complete and accurate plans
unless you think he lied

and you are a proven liar and deadbeat, i'll take Mr Robertson's word over yours any day

Last edited:

unless you think he lied

and you are a proven liar and deadbeat, i'll take Mr Robertson's word over yours any day

Good because Newsweek has what is from him and consistent with all the other independent verifications.

unless you think he lied

Good because Newsweek has what is from him and consistent with all the other independent verifications.
no, it does not
you lie once again
those are NOT Robertsons words, they are not even attributed to him by the reporter
that story was pulled from the MSNBC site because it contained WRONG info

unless you think he lied

no, it does not
you lie once again
those are NOT Robertsons words, they are not even attributed to him by the reporter
that story was pulled from the MSNBC site because it contained WRONG info

You have nothing to support any of what you say. You distort and make illogical conclusions.

You are supporting the treasonous deception by FEMA.

Forum List

Back