FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

corecloseupbest.jpg

All the floors are gone, why is the concrete turning to dust and particulate inside the steel framework? The force of blasts are just visible in the horizontal bursts of dust/sand/gravel. White colored projectiles are travel horizontally of over 100 feet away on the right side.

thats an easy one. because the "concrete" is really gypsum.:cuckoo:

southcorestands.gif

Are you saying that gypsum stands uniformly solid leaving a smooth rounded top after hundreds of thousands of tons of heavy steel structure crashed over it?

You never answered this question agent.

Are you saying that gypsum stands uniformly solid leaving a smooth rounded top after hundreds of thousands of tons of heavy steel structure crashed over it?

no. we have said all along that your pictures is of smoke and shadows as it is taken from over a mile away and looking towards the sun.

just so we are clear about your scenario....

you claim that the concrete core was exploded causing the building to collapse, right?

so how do you explain your claim that the concrete core is shown standing in your picture AFTER the rest of the building is gone?

Last edited:

no. we have said all along that your pictures is of smoke and shadows

1. All or nothing thinking: Things are placed in black or white categories.
2. Over generalization: Single event is viewed as continuous.
10. Labeling: Instead of understanding errors over generalization is applied.
4. Minimizing: Perceiving one or opposite experiences (positive or negative) as absolute and maintaining singularity of belief to one or the other.

Your cognitive distortions are maximized agent!

no. we have said all along that your pictures is of smoke and shadows

1. All or nothing thinking: Things are placed in black or white categories.
2. Over generalization: Single event is viewed as continuous.
10. Labeling: Instead of understanding errors over generalization is applied.
4. Minimizing: Perceiving one or opposite experiences (positive or negative) as absolute and maintaining singularity of belief to one or the other.

Your cognitive distortions are maximized agent!

what? :cuckoo:

Same old misrepresentations of the elevator guide rail support steel. Let us use an image close enough and clear enough to show what is really in the core.

where is your documentation to support this delusional claim? :cuckoo:

What are you basing this claim on Chris? Do you have documentation of the use of buttplates in the towers core or are you just assuming that's what they look like?

Wrong, I post an image of it and describe it because I saw it int he documentary. We know WTC 2 had elevators entering the lobby.

You're a fucking LIAR!!!!! You posted NOTHING until I showed you the photo of elevator access from the lobby and you ADMITTED that I finally found proof of this access. You have always, until two years ago at the Break For News forum, said that BOTH towers had no such acces.

According to your "story", you KNEW based on the documentary from 20 years ago that WTC2 had elevator access entering the lobby. You just recently admitted that you JUST FOUND THIS OUT two years ago at the Break For News forum when I posted a photo of the access.

YOU FUCKING LIED and you just admitted lying again!!!!

:cuckoo:

Wrong, I post an image of it and describe it because I saw it int he documentary. We know WTC 2 had elevators entering the lobby.

You're a fucking LIAR!!!!! You posted NOTHING until I showed you the photo of elevator access from the lobby and you ADMITTED that I finally found proof of this access. You have always, until two years ago at the Break For News forum, said that BOTH towers had no such acces.

According to your "story", you KNEW based on the documentary from 20 years ago that WTC2 had elevator access entering the lobby. You just recently admitted that you JUST FOUND THIS OUT two years ago at the Break For News forum when I posted a photo of the access.

YOU FUCKING LIED and you just admitted lying again!!!!

:cuckoo:

You are quoting my response to fizz and what I was saying, which has lost context, which is because I saw the documentary I can explain images I post. Meaning I can also explain those you post, eventually and it will be consistent with all other evidence.

You can never explain what you post without lying.

If I just remembered I've always known but forgot I didn't remember until you posted WTC 2 elevator doors that just makes my memory imperfect.

Your lying is easily demonstrated by simply asking you "If this is not concrete, what is it standing 400 feet tall within no structural steel protruding?"

southcorestands.gif

You will try to assert it is gypsum fastened to steel core columns even though none protrude from the top. You are a hopeless deciever in pursuit of protecting mass murderers, concealing treason.

Last edited:
You will try to assert it is gypsum fastened to steel core columns even though none protrude from the top. You are a hopeless deciever in pursuit of protecting mass murderers, concealing treason.

According to you , the columns were demoed. There wouldn't be any core columns showing.

You lose again.

Next?

If I just remembered I've always known but forgot I didn't remember...

WTF?!

:lol::lol::lol:

Holy shit!!!!!

Beats being a liar, agent.

The rebar surrounding the empty core.

spire_dust-3.jpg

Plain and simple.

You LIED and got caught red-handed. No amount of "I remembered that I forgot that I remembered later what I have always known I had forgotten" bullshit will make you look good.

You LIED for the sake of preserving your idiotic theory instead of finding the truth.

Shame on you.

WTF?!

:lol::lol::lol:

Holy shit!!!!!

spire_dust-3.jpg

Plain and simple.

You LIED and got caught red-handed. No amount of "I remembered that I forgot that I remembered later what I have always known I had forgotten" bullshit will make you look good.

You LIED for the sake of preserving your idiotic theory instead of finding the truth.

Shame on you.

If you could back any of that text with anything of substance it might have meaning. Resolving structural technical issues amidst a major deception relating to the structure, from memory AND photos requires a great deal of focus and testing of evidence against other absolutes known, the information from the documentary NOW missing, just like 15,000 photos when guiliani took them (while the courts protect their hiding) that you refuse to recognize.

Very logical behavior if you work in the perps interest.

The fact is that the steel core columns you calim existed matching what FEMA published, this, the ONLY official depiction of the core.

femacore.gif

Then on 9-11 we see the rebar next to an empty core or we see the WTC 2 core with no structural steel visible.

You are obstructing justice and the families need this. America needs this.

jpayne-2001Sep22-012-pr.jpg

Plain and simple.

Shame on you.

If you could back any of that text with anything of substance it might have meaning. Resolving structural technical issues amidst a major deception relating to the structure, from memory AND photos requires a great deal of focus and testing of evidence against other absolutes known, the information from the documentary NOW missing, just like 15,000 photos when guiliani took them (while the courts protect their hiding) that you refuse to recognize.

The fact is that the steel core columns you calim existed matching what FEMA published, this, the ONLY official depiction of the core.

Then on 9-11 we see the rebar next to an empty core or we see the WTC 2 core with no structural steel visible.

you cant see what isnt there, dipshit
no rebar

Plain and simple.

Shame on you.

no rebar
dipshit? what happened to "clueless fucker"?

the towers got hot and fell......mostly due to the heat..that caused structual failure..

go to NIST's website..they are unbiased and can explain everything.

no rebar
dipshit? what happened to "clueless fucker"?
whats the difference?

spire_dust-3.jpg

Plain and simple.

Shame on you.

femacore.gif

jpayne-2001Sep22-012-pr.jpg

that is the most delusional and incoherant piece of rambling bullshit i have ever read.

you are a delusional moron.

turn off your computer. take your anti-psychotic medicine. get a job and pay your child support.

Forum List

Back