FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Keep dodging the question Chris.

:lol:

You would present that I knew all of it all along, when it was dealing with traitors like yourself that tested my memory and drew from it some critical details.

For example, the 6 inch rebar protruding from the core wall at its base and agents pointing out that my annotation of 3" did not appear correct. They were both there. An overlap for the first 20 feet or more. I remembered that the foundation and core base wall had 6" rebar specifically because the 1990 DOC. separated the foundation sequence off from the main timeline that went into the core getting off the ground and came back to the foundation issue. They did that because it took so long to weld all the intersection because 6" cannot be bent making the foundation take very long.

The pedastal was something I had remembered sometime before but then I didn't think of it for a while. When you photoshopped WTC 2 lobby to appear as WTC 1 I remembered again about the pedastal.

Since then I've remembered the configuration of bearing wall perpendicular to the long axis of the core that supported the concrete over the elevator door openings.

Dodging? You've been dodging the question of "Where's the steel core columns in the core area on 9-11" question for 6 years now . . . traitor.

I can show concrete surrounding the core on 9-11.

southcorestands.gif

Last edited:
steel core again.

no concrete.....

A dizzy cat knows nothing about steel structure and has proven it.

Same old misrepresentations of the elevator guide rail support steel. Let us use an image close enough and clear enough to show what is really in the core.

Left and right of the central crane are butt plates on the tops of the elevator guide rail support steel. Butt plates are too weak of a joint for a "core column".

x5o1sh.jpg

Only a 100% deep fillet weld will suffice as is seen on this "I" beam.

fillet.diagram.gif

Get back to your cat litter spunky.

and, dipshit, anyone can see the crane platform is INSIDE the steel core
you are too fucking stupid for words

There you go with your psyops confuser tactic pretending you are so confused that you think I'm saying that the crane is NOT inside the core. A total non issue brought forth to confuse as if it was accurate or had any merit at all.

PSYOPS!
dipshit, there is STILL NO CONCRETE, NO REBAR, NO CONCRETE FORMS

you remain a dipshit

I think he is simply star-struck. :lol:

steel core again.

no concrete.....

A dizzy cat knows nothing about steel structure and has proven it.

Same old misrepresentations of the elevator guide rail support steel. Let us use an image close enough and clear enough to show what is really in the core.

Left and right of the central crane are butt plates on the tops of the elevator guide rail support steel. Butt plates are too weak of a joint for a "core column".

Only a 100% deep fillet weld will suffice as is seen on this "I" beam.

Get back to your cat litter spunky.
show ONE photo from construction showing rebar, concrete, or even concrete forms

and no bullshit about they were all removed from circulation because that fucking IMPOSSIBLE

where is your documentation to support this delusional claim? :cuckoo:

Keep dodging the question Chris.

You would present that I knew all of it all along, when it was dealing with traitors like yourself that tested my memory and drew from it some critical details.

You DID supposedly know all along. I was in the documentary remember? 20 years ago? How could you "forget" that you saw a MAJOR design difference? How could you "forget" things that you claim like "the pedestal core was tested at Cape Canaveral" or that the core of WTC2 was designed differently than WTC1 because of renting issues? Or that the "express elevators of WTC2 were accessed from outside your core".

Pure horseshit. The thing is, your documentary is a total farce that you made up so you could easily fall back on the "it's been removed from the mainstream so I can't provide it as proof" tactic, which you continue to use to this day. You finally got caught in a lie that PROVES you're full of shit. You made up the "WTC2 pedestal" to cover your ass when I proved that there was access to the elevators from outside the core. You HAD admit that as there are photos everywhere. Then you made up the differences in the core story cover your ass. Then you fucked up because you said you KNEW this information from the documentary 18 YEARS BEFORE you admitted the access outside the core.

For example, the 6 inch rebar protruding from the core wall at its base and agents pointing out that my annotation of 3" did not appear correct. They were both there. An overlap for the first 20 feet or more. I remembered that the foundation and core base wall had 6" rebar specifically because the 1990 DOC. separated the foundation sequence off from the main timeline that went into the core getting off the ground and came back to the foundation issue. They did that because it took so long to weld all the intersection because 6" cannot be bent making the foundation take very long.

Yeah. We believe you know. How much shit have you fucked up and blamed on your "memory"? How much stuff have you all of a sudden remembered? Your a joke. No wonder nobody believes you. You can't keep your story straight.

The pedastal was something I had remembered sometime before but then I didn't think of it for a while. When you photoshopped WTC 2 lobby to appear as WTC 1 I remembered again about the pedastal.

Since then I've remembered the configuration of bearing wall perpendicular to the long axis of the core that supported the concrete over the elevator door openings.

You haven't remembered shit. You're nothing but a compulsive liar. Anyone can see that. Just look at your past.

Dodging? You've been dodging the question of "Where's the steel core columns in the core area on 9-11" question for 6 years now . . . traitor.

southcorestands.gif

I haven't dodged anything. There where core columns. Period. Who are people going to trust? You or me? I can provide drawings that show your core couldn't physically fit. You contradict yourself at every turn. There are mathematical mistakes in your theory. You've ADMITTED more mistakes than I care to remember. Your evidence doesn't hold water.

I could debate you in front of people and you'd lose your ass. Why? Because you have no PROOF. You base your theory on a documentary that you can't produce. That's the way to win supporters. A non-existent documentary. Oh boy!!! There's great proof!!!! And we'll just HAVE to take Chris' word for it.

:eusa_liar:

Want to talk dimensions Chris. I'll blow you out of the water. Your construction expertise won't help you. Why don't you quite being a pussy and debate like a man. I know you won't because you're a coward. You're so far down into your lie that you can't escape and the only thing you can do is keep posting the same shit over and over.

The more you post, the more you look like an idiot.

Another thing. If the "perps" cut the columns with your explosives like you claim Why the fuck WOULD you see columns in the photo above????? There SHOULD be no columns according to you.

THEY WERE CUT PER YOUR EXPLANATION REMEMBER? You can't even get your own theory correct.

:lol::lol::lol:

Chris, from your site:

christophera said:
WTC 2 had the concrete core formed into rectangular shear wall cells that had more hall floors, elevators and stairways in them.

You mean to tell me that you knew the information above from the documentary about WTC2, but forgot the part about testing it at Cape Canaveral or the fact that it was a pedestal design or forgot that it had elevator access outside the core????

Pure bullshit.

southcorestands.gif

Why would there be core columns showing if they demoed them Chris?

:eusa_whistle:

he makes it all up as he goes along, obviously. whenever he needs to make up more information he simply says it was in this mysterious documentary that (conveniently for him) nobody can ever find or watch. apparently he was the only person in the entire world that watched this documentary.

the guy is certifiably insane. :cuckoo:

he makes it all up as he goes along, obviously. whenever he needs to make up more information he simply says it

Wrong, I post an image of it and describe it because I saw it int he documentary. We know WTC 2 had elevators entering the lobby. gumjob has tried to photoshop WTC lobby to appear as WTC 1.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2012579-post3749.html

I can show you an image of concrete that surrounded the core of WTC 1.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

And your text lies about email from you or gumjob are just your usual subterfuge in support of treason.

Last edited:

Why would there be core columns showing if they didn't exist gumjob?

Your psyops confuser question only exposes you in your role. The exterior of the building has been demoed exposing the core.

The concrete core seen has not been demoed yet. If there were steel core column inside they would be protruding. There were no steel core columns.

Your psyops confuser question only exposes you in your role. The exterior of the building has been demoed exposing the core.

The concrete core seen has not been demoed yet. If there were steel core column inside they would be protruding. There were no steel core columns.

And the core, according to you, has been demoed down to that point. Why would you see core columns sticking through if they were demoed the core to that point like you claim?

What a dumbass. You CONTINUE to bury yourself deeper. Keep going Chris....

And the core, according to you, has been demoed down to that point. Why would you see core columns sticking through if they were demoed the core to that point like you claim?

again kinda the same way you show off what a dumbass you are digging YOURSELF deeper into a hole every day ignoring what witnesses,demolition experts,first responders,scientists,hundreds of architects and enginners say and only accepting what the corporate controlled media tells you.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

he makes it all up as he goes along, obviously. whenever he needs to make up more information he simply says it

Wrong, I post an image of it and describe it because I saw it int he documentary. We know WTC 2 had elevators entering the lobby. gumjob has tried to photoshop WTC lobby to appear as WTC 1.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

And your text lies about email from you or gumjob are just your usual subterfuge in support of treason.

Can you explain why this next photo shows a column INSIDE the core you say existed?
wtc37spirecolumn.jpg

I just provided you with a photo, on 9/11 no less, that shows a column still standing INSIDE your supposed core. After all these years, someone finally has show you to be a complete idiot.

again kinda the same way you show off what a dumbass you are digging YOURSELF deeper into a hole every day ignoring what witnesses,demolition experts,first responders,scientists,hundreds of architects and enginners say and only accepting what the corporate controlled media tells you.
will you pick a theory and stick to it

I see.

So you are supporting Chris' theory?

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Can you explain why this next photo shows a column INSIDE the core you say existed?
wtc37spirecolumn.jpg

I just provided you with a photo, on 9/11 no less, that shows a column still standing INSIDE your supposed core. After all these years, someone finally has show you to be a complete idiot.

Images of the concrete getting pulverized and blown out from in between the interior box columns outside the concrete core walls and elevator guide rail support steel inside the core.

Notice no steel core columns inside the core.
d5.jpg

corecloseupbest.jpg

A portion of the WTC 1 east concrete core wall falling into the core.

core_animation_75.gif

wtc37spirecolumn.jpg

Images of the concrete getting pulverized and blown out from in between the interior box columns outside the concrete core walls and elevator guide rail support steel inside the core.

Notice no steel core columns inside the core.
d5.jpg

corecloseupbest.jpg

A portion of the WTC 1 east concrete core wall falling into the core.
both of those images support STEEL core, not concrete, dipshit

I see.

So you are supporting Chris' theory?
this dipshit supports EVERY 9/11 inside job theory, even when they greatly confilct with eachother

Forum List

Back