Newsweek. . steel core
Time Magazine. steel core
engineering.com steel core
skyscraper.org steel core
University of Sydney steel core
Berkeley steel core
Time Magazine steel core
:cuckoo:

They all base their information on FEMA.

bullshit. you are flat out lying, you stupid fuck.

YOU HAVE JUST PROVEN THAT YOU LIE TO PROVE YOUR POINT.

the time magazine article is from 1964. FEMA wasnt even around until 1979!!!! :lol:

sit down and shut up, you lying piece of shit. your entire argument is nothing but a lie.

New York Times says steel core
Newsweek. . steel core
Time Magazine. steel core
engineering.com steel core
skyscraper.org steel core
University of Sydney steel core
Berkeley steel core
Time Magazine steel core
:cuckoo:

the time magazine article is from 1964. FEMA wasnt even around until 1979!!!! :lol:

sit down and shut up, you lying piece of shit. your entire argument is nothing but a lie.

You misrepresent my district court filing.

Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

You are proving that you conduct misprision of treason.

i'm not misrepresenting anything, you lying shitball.

you said that the 1964 time magazine article based their information on FEMA.

YOU MADE THE FUCKING CLAIM, ASSHOLE. i am not misrepresenting anything. you are flat out lying AGAIN!!!

Perhaps your agenda of misrepresentation furthering treason extends to misinterpretation. Read whatever it is again and you will see you are wrong. You write nonsense.

Perhaps your agenda of misrepresentation furthering treason extends to misinterpretation. Read whatever it is again and you will see you are wrong. You write nonsense.

somebody please translate. i showed you a link to a time magazine article from 1964. you claim that article is based on FEMA which wasnt established until 1979.

how am i "misrepresenting" anything??? you lying deadbeat sack of shit...

Good because Newsweek has what is from him and consistent with all the other independent verifications.
no, it does not
you lie once again
those are NOT Robertsons words, they are not even attributed to him by the reporter
that story was pulled from the MSNBC site because it contained WRONG info

You have nothing to support any of what you say. You distort and make illogical conclusions.

You are supporting the treasonous deception by FEMA.
and a moronic troofer projects once again
its pathological for you assholes

somebody please translate. i showed you a link to a time magazine article from 1964. you claim that article is based on FEMA which wasnt established until 1979.

hes projecting again

hes projecting again

You have nothing and are misrepresenting what you don't know 'cause it's erroneous as something I've said.

It is not going to protect you agent.

hes projecting again

You have nothing and are misrepresenting what you don't know 'cause it's erroneous as something I've said.

so sue me, dipshit
and dont forget to video tape the look on the judges face when they read your charge

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hes projecting again

so sue me, dipshit
and dont forget to video tape the look on the judges face when they read your charge
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's called a criminal complaint.

Read your words . . . deluded in thinking you can credibly pretend to stand for the law and constitutional government with out identifying it.

Last edited:
Last edited:

hes projecting again

is this like the "If I just remembered I've always known but forgot I didn't remember" statement?!! :lol:

fact 1: i post a link to an article from 1964.

fact 2. you claim all my links were based on the FEMA report.

fact 3. in 1964 there was no FEMA. it wasnt created until 1979.

what exactly is misrepresented here other than your lie that the 1964 article was based on the FEMA report?

hes projecting again

is this like the "If I just remembered I've always known but forgot I didn't remember" statement?!! :lol:

what exactly is misrepresented here other than your lie that the 1964 article was based on the FEMA report?

If you haven't re provided your link to make a tangible and verifiable case, everything you say is a lie and he truth is basically the opposite. Typical.

You have no evidence.

A portion of the east concrete core wall of WTC 1 toppling into the core on 9-11.

core_animation_75.gif

If you haven't re provided your link to make a tangible and verifiable case, everything you say is a lie and he truth is basically the opposite. Typical.

You have no evidence.

A portion of the east concrete core wall of WTC 1 toppling into the core on 9-11.

core_animation_75.gif

i have no fucking idea what you are talking about....

Signs of Schizophrenia:

--Sudden irritability, anger, hostility, suspiciousness, resentment
--Depression- feeling discouraged and hopeless about the future
--Intense and excessive preoccupation with religion or spirituality
--Deterioration of academic or job-related performance
--Finding it difficult to deal with stressful situations
--Inability to cope with minor problems
--Ruminating thoughts- these are the same thoughts that go around and round your head but get you nowhere. Often about past disappointments, missed opportunities, failed relationships
--Becoming incoherent or stringing unrelated words together (word salad)
--Lack of insight (called anosognosia). Those who are developing schizophrenia are unaware that they are becoming sick. The part of their brain that should recognize that something is wrong is damaged by the disease.
--Racing thoughts
--Speaking in an abstract or tangential way. Odd use of words or language structure
--Difficulty focusing attention and engaging in goal directed behavior
--Poor concentration/ memory. Forgetfulness
--Nonsensical logic
--Difficulty understanding simple things
--Thoughts, behavior, and actions are not integrated
--Obsessive compulsive tendencies- with thoughts or actions
--Thought insertion/ withdrawal- thoughts are put it or taken away without a conscious effort
--Conversations that seem deep, but are not logical or coherent
--Overpowering, intense feeling that people are talking about you, looking at you
--Overpowering, intense feeling you are being watched, followed, and spied on (tracking devices, implants, hidden cameras)
--Thinking that someone is trying to poison your food
--Thinking people are working together to harass you
--Thinking that something is controlling you- i.e. an electronic implant
--Thinking that people can read your mind/ or control your thoughts
--Thinking that your thoughts are being broadcast over the radio or tv
--Delusions of reference- thinking that random events convey a special meaning to you. An example is that a newspaper headline or a license plate has a hidden meaning for you to figure out. That they are signs trying to tell you something.
--Religious delusions- that you are Jesus, God, a prophet, or the antichrist.
--Delusions of grandeur- the belief that you have an important mission, special purpose, or are an unrecognized genius, or famous person.
--Hallucinations are as real as any other experience to the person with schizophrenia. As many as 70% hear voices, while a lesser number have visual hallucinations. (some apparently see documentaries on PBS).
--Auditory hallucinations can be either inside the person's head or externally. When external, they sound as real as an actual voice. Sometimes they come from no apparent source, other times they come from real people who don't actually say anything, other times a person will hallucinate sounds.
--When people hear voices inside their heads, it is as if their inner thoughts are no longer alone. The new voices can talk to each other, talk to themselves, or comment on the person's actions. The majority of the time the voices are negative.
--Visual hallucinations operate on a spectrum. They start with the overacuteness of the senses, then in the middle are illusions, and on the far end are actual hallucinations.

You have no evidence.

i have no fucking idea what you are talking about....

Signs of Schizophrenia:

--Sudden irritability, anger, hostility, suspiciousness, resentment
--Depression- feeling discouraged and hopeless about the future
--Intense and excessive preoccupation with religion or spirituality
--Deterioration of academic or job-related performance
--Finding it difficult to deal with stressful situations
--Inability to cope with minor problems
--Ruminating thoughts- these are the same thoughts that go around and round your head but get you nowhere. Often about past disappointments, missed opportunities, failed relationships
--Becoming incoherent or stringing unrelated words together (word salad)
--Lack of insight (called anosognosia). Those who are developing schizophrenia are unaware that they are becoming sick. The part of their brain that should recognize that something is wrong is damaged by the disease.
--Racing thoughts
--Speaking in an abstract or tangential way. Odd use of words or language structure
--Difficulty focusing attention and engaging in goal directed behavior
--Poor concentration/ memory. Forgetfulness
--Nonsensical logic
--Difficulty understanding simple things
--Thoughts, behavior, and actions are not integrated
--Obsessive compulsive tendencies- with thoughts or actions
--Thought insertion/ withdrawal- thoughts are put it or taken away without a conscious effort
--Conversations that seem deep, but are not logical or coherent
--Overpowering, intense feeling that people are talking about you, looking at you
--Overpowering, intense feeling you are being watched, followed, and spied on (tracking devices, implants, hidden cameras)
--Thinking that someone is trying to poison your food
--Thinking people are working together to harass you
--Thinking that something is controlling you- i.e. an electronic implant
--Thinking that people can read your mind/ or control your thoughts
--Thinking that your thoughts are being broadcast over the radio or tv
--Delusions of reference- thinking that random events convey a special meaning to you. An example is that a newspaper headline or a license plate has a hidden meaning for you to figure out. That they are signs trying to tell you something.
--Religious delusions- that you are Jesus, God, a prophet, or the antichrist.
--Delusions of grandeur- the belief that you have an important mission, special purpose, or are an unrecognized genius, or famous person.
--Hallucinations are as real as any other experience to the person with schizophrenia. As many as 70% hear voices, while a lesser number have visual hallucinations. (some apparently see documentaries on PBS).
--Auditory hallucinations can be either inside the person's head or externally. When external, they sound as real as an actual voice. Sometimes they come from no apparent source, other times they come from real people who don't actually say anything, other times a person will hallucinate sounds.
--When people hear voices inside their heads, it is as if their inner thoughts are no longer alone. The new voices can talk to each other, talk to themselves, or comment on the person's actions. The majority of the time the voices are negative.
--Visual hallucinations operate on a spectrum. They start with the overacuteness of the senses, then in the middle are illusions, and on the far end are actual hallucinations.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE'RE CONSPIRING AGAINST HIM!!!!!!

:lol:

Attempting to change the subject does not change the fact that you have no independently verified evidence for steel core columns.

It does not change the fact you fail to recognize violations of law enabling the FEMA deception. Meaning all of your actions serve the interests of the perpetrators in concealing the capital crime empowering the treason.

Forum List

Back