FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Correct, all of your "MISREPRESENTATIONS" have been exposed and corrected.

SPAM6
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1914220-post3527.html

FIZZ SPAM
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1860963-post3290.html

BERKLEY ERRORS
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1904734-post3480.html

TIME MAGAZINE ERRORS
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1904673-post3478.html

SPAM 4-POSTING UNKNOWN STRUCTURE CALLING IT WTC TWIN
http://www.usmessageboard.com/18978...//www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/

Interior box columns surrounding the core are shown, elevator guide rail support steel not having intense crossbracing is shown.

No diagonals are seen and no gusset plates on joints. Completely inadequate for steel core columns core. No clearance for the diagonals with elevator openings. No image from 9-11 shows such structure.

You support a treasonous deception, unlawful government and secret methods of mass murder
^^^^^complete fucking lunacy

Or translated from "agent reverse speak", it means "absolutely correct".
which is true that you are a fucking lunatic

Correct, all of your "MISREPRESENTATIONS" have been exposed and corrected.

SPAM6
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1914220-post3527.html

FIZZ SPAM
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1860963-post3290.html

BERKLEY ERRORS
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1904734-post3480.html

TIME MAGAZINE ERRORS
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1904673-post3478.html

SPAM 4-POSTING UNKNOWN STRUCTURE CALLING IT WTC TWIN
http://www.usmessageboard.com/18978...//www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/

Interior box columns surrounding the core are shown, elevator guide rail support steel not having intense crossbracing is shown.

No diagonals are seen and no gusset plates on joints. Completely inadequate for steel core columns core. No clearance for the diagonals with elevator openings. No image from 9-11 shows such structure.

You support a treasonous deception, unlawful government and secret methods of mass murder
^^^^^complete fucking lunacy

Agent "reverse speak" would have you admitting to treason and identifying a concrete core at that point. The perps would have trying to evade and confound.

Agent "reverse speak" would have you admitting to treason and identifying a concrete core at that point. The perps would have trying to evade and confound.

you paranoid delusion fuckwit....

all evidence points to a steel core yet you continue to push your concrete core hoax.

and everyone that disagrees with you is a government agent.

and all you of your proof has been secretly stolen and deleted off the internet by secret government agents.

and you keep blaming "perpetrators" yet refuse to state who the "perpetrators" are which aids in keeping them hidden therefore making you a traitor.

you really are a BIG FUCKING NUT. :cuckoo:

you show me ONE photo during construction showing rebar, concrete forms, or actual concrete in the core and i'll be right with ya on that one

dipshit

you show me ONE photo during construction showing rebar, concrete forms, or actual concrete in the core and i'll be right with ya on that one

dipshit

Typical treason conspiracy. guiliani takes the 15,000 photos while the courts protect their hiding then you ask for them.

The public has tons of images of the core area on 9-11, but not one shows the steel core columns in the core area.

Those 2 statements say a great deal.

dipshit

Typical treason conspiracy. guiliani takes the 15,000 photos while the courts protect their hiding then you ask for them.
and of course you have no idea if they contain pictures of the WTC or not. you are simply are making shit up again that they contain anything at all to do with the construction of the world trade center. for all we know the pictures are of his dog having sex. :cuckoo:

The public has tons of images of the core area on 9-11, but not one shows the steel core columns in the core area.

they all show them. you simply make delusional claims when shown the columns. you claim they are elevator guide rail supports with absolutely nothing to back that up. you claim they are 3 inch rebar when you show a picture from over a mile away. you make all kinds of crazy claims... :cuckoo:

dipshit

and of course you have no idea if they contain pictures of the WTC or not. you are simply are making shit up again that they contain anything at all to do with the construction of the world trade center. for all we know the pictures are of his dog having sex. :cuckoo:

they all show them. you simply make delusional claims when shown the columns.

The perpetrators would want you to term verified and consistent information "delusional".

Your performance is very consistent as you refuse to recognize laws violated and due process deprived related to 3,000 murders.

That is the kind of action that serves concealing treason by trying to ignore a reason to suspect it and misinformation.

Last edited:
The perpetrators would want you to term verified and consistent information "delusional".

Your performance is very consistent as you refuse to recognize laws violated and due process deprived related to 3,000 murders.

That is the kind of action that serves concealing treason by trying to ignore a reason to suspect it and misinformation.

how do you know what the perpetrators want? are you a member of al queda? :eusa_eh:

you are concealing who you think "the perpetrators" are by not naming them.

dipshit

LOL

totally delusional, thats what you are

the photos on 9/11 show a STEEL core and no concrete, you have had these photos shown to you on NUMEROUS occasions

they all show them. you simply make delusional claims when shown the columns.

neither of your links have proof of a concrete core, dipshit

the only "effort" here is ridicule, dipshit

Correct, no evidence only juvenile attempts at ridicule and ad hominum.
ridicule is all a dipshit like you deserves

sepember_11_boy_1.jpg

I think the children of victims deserve much more, like the truth.

ridicule is all a dipshit like you deserves

i bet that boy would kick your ass for the bullshit you claim

You've offered no proof that the children of victims feel that way.

They've always been for the truth.

Tuesday, October 26 2004 - Endorsements & Support
911 Truth Statement

Respected Leaders and Families Launch 9/11 Truth Statement Demanding Deeper Investigation into the Events of 9/11

911 Truth Statement - 911truth.org
NEW YORK CITY, NY (Oct. 26, 2004)(Updated Sep. 11, 2009) - An alliance of 100 prominent Americans and 40 family members of those killed on 9/11 today announced the release of the 911 Truth Statement, a call for immediate inquiry into evidence that suggests high-level government officials may have deliberately allowed the September 11th attacks to occur. The Statement supports an August 31st Zogby poll that found nearly 50% of New Yorkers believe the government had foreknowledge and "consciously failed to act," with 66% wanting a new 9/11 investigation.

i bet that boy would kick your ass for the bullshit you claim

You've offered no proof that the children of victims feel that way.

They've always been for the truth.

Tuesday, October 26 2004 - Endorsements & Support
911 Truth Statement

Respected Leaders and Families Launch 9/11 Truth Statement Demanding Deeper Investigation into the Events of 9/11

911 Truth Statement - 911truth.org
NEW YORK CITY, NY (Oct. 26, 2004)(Updated Sep. 11, 2009) - An alliance of 100 prominent Americans and 40 family members of those killed on 9/11 today announced the release of the 911 Truth Statement, a call for immediate inquiry into evidence that suggests high-level government officials may have deliberately allowed the September 11th attacks to occur. The Statement supports an August 31st Zogby poll that found nearly 50% of New Yorkers believe the government had foreknowledge and "consciously failed to act," with 66% wanting a new 9/11 investigation.

too bad YOU arent

and that 911truth.org isnt looking for the truth, its just another of the many LIES you fucking troofers use
they are looking for political retribution
just look at their "unanswered questions"
not one of them says a thing about a concrete core, nor does it even bring up that it was any type of an inside job

you are suck a fucking dipshit you use their link and dont even read what they stand for

Forum List

Back