FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

and that 911truth.org isnt looking for the truth for

I didn't say they were. But you have tried to change the subject. The link was about the families and how many of them hold hope of learning the truth.

jpayne-2001Sep22-012-pr.jpg

Equal protection of law is a need.

and that 911truth.org isnt looking for the truth for

I didn't say they were. But you have tried to change the subject. The link was about the families and how many of them hold hope of learning the truth.

Equal protection of law is a need.
that doesnt change the fact they would all slap you in the face

and you dont have a fucking clue what equal protection means

No substance to your text agent. Null post. Since you have no evidence of anything, even that families resent truth seekers, you are doubly disgusting.

No substance to your text agent. Null post. Since you have no evidence of anything, even that families resent truth seekers, you are doubly disgusting.
my GAWD you are a fucking idiot
with the agent bullshit with anyone that doesnt agree with your delusions

how many of the families support your "concrete core" hoax? :cuckoo:

Because of the extent of misprision of treason you and yours are conducting, they do not even know of it.

Only agents continue to object to the information after it is shown they cannot produce independently verified information for the core structure they mostly fail to describe.

Only agents continue to object to the information after it is shown they cannot produce independently verified information for the core structure they mostly fail to describe.
ROFLMAO
of course, only "agents" would oppose your stupid bullshit
you REALLY need professional help

ROFLMAO

Only agents or deeply deluded individuals would attemp to oppose facts with nothing.

Curiously you are the only one that will recieve it. Be assured that professional law enforcement are looking into your affiliations as we type.

ROFLMAO

Only agents or deeply deluded individuals would attemp to oppose facts with nothing.

Curiously you are the only one that will recieve it. Be assured that professional law enforcement are looking into your affiliations as we type.
you have had facts preesented to you so many times it would be insane to keep giving them to you and expect a different results
i learned that quite some time ago that troofers are so fucking delusional, that no amount of fact will change what they believe
and since i am not insane, i dont keep giving you the facts just for you to keep giving me the same responses
i just ridicule you fucking MORONS

Because of the extent of misprision of treason you and yours are conducting, they do not even know of it.

so then the answer is ZERO!!! you dont have one family that supports your hoax yet you keep showing their pictures in your posts as if they support you.

you are a disgusting person. :evil:

ROFLMAO

you have had facts preesented to you so many times

However you fail again to present any while I've submitted and entire disclosure of treason through a formal filing in the US district court. You have presented misrepresentations and those have been properly exposed and proper evidenciary requirement of "independent" source or 9-11 hard evidence have been logically demanded.

Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

Very inadequate agents.

Last edited:

However you fail again to present any while I've submitted and entire disclosure of treason through a formal filing in the US district court. You have presented misrepresentations and those have been properly exposed and proper evidenciary requirement of "independent" source or 9-11 hard evidence have been logically demanded.

Very inadequate agents.
what you submitted was BULLSHIT
and it will be thrown out

Very inadequate agents.

just out of curiousity.......

what evidence will you be showing in court that there was a concrete core?

Forum List

Back