FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

The towers did have a reinforced concrete core.
WHAT???
you buy into this bullshit too?

Well, thats what happens when you stop giving a whiny brat the time of day, they do something more spectacular to try to get attention. Saw it coming a mile away.

There was nothing spectacular about me posting evidence the towers had reinforced concrete cores. It may seem spectacular to ***** like you who just say whatever you want, ignore presented facts, and hardly ever posts evidence. Like when you claimed the Commission said jet fuel made it to the basements of the towers thus causing the basement explosions. You never did provide that evidence you fucking dumbass.

WHAT???

"Modern skyscrapers such as the World Trade Center, New York, have steel and concrete hull-and-core structures. The central core –a reinforced concrete tower–contains lift shafts, staircases, and vertical ducts."
Finniston, Monty; Williams, Trevor; Bissell, Christopher, eds (1992). "Skyscraper". Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology. Oxford University Press. p. 322. ISBN 0-19-869138-6.

I'm pretty sure that says it had a reinforced concrete core.

"At the heart of the structure was a vertical steel and concrete core, housing lift shafts and stairwells. Steel beams radiate outwards and connect with steel uprights, forming the building's outer wall. All the steel was covered in concrete..."
Http://www.ussartf.org/world_trade_center_disaster.htm

That one too.
the first one only used the WTC as an example of a skyscraper, and the second one is flat out WRONG

Edit:
i dont know where you got that quote from, but THIS is what it actually says on that link

The Structural System: Yamasaki and engineers John Skilling and Les Robertson worked closely, and the relationship between the towers’ design and structure is clear. Faced with the difficulties of building to unprecedented heights, the engineers employed an innovative structural model: a rigid "hollow tube" of closely spaced steel columns with floor trusses extending across to a central core. The columns, finished with a silver-colored aluminum alloy, were 18 3/4" wide and set only 22" apart, making the towers appear from afar to have no windows at all.

Last edited:
WHAT???

"Modern skyscrapers such as the World Trade Center, New York, have steel and concrete hull-and-core structures. The central core –a reinforced concrete tower–contains lift shafts, staircases, and vertical ducts."
Finniston, Monty; Williams, Trevor; Bissell, Christopher, eds (1992). "Skyscraper". Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology. Oxford University Press. p. 322. ISBN 0-19-869138-6.

"At the heart of the structure was a vertical steel and concrete core, housing lift shafts and stairwells. Steel beams radiate outwards and connect with steel uprights, forming the building's outer wall. All the steel was covered in concrete..."

That one too.
the first one only used the WTC as an example of a skyscraper, and the second one is flat out WRONG

Edit:
i dont know where you got that quote from, but THIS is what it actually says on that link

The Structural System: Yamasaki and engineers John Skilling and Les Robertson worked closely, and the relationship between the towers’ design and structure is clear. Faced with the difficulties of building to unprecedented heights, the engineers employed an innovative structural model: a rigid "hollow tube" of closely spaced steel columns with floor trusses extending across to a central core. The columns, finished with a silver-colored aluminum alloy, were 18 3/4" wide and set only 22" apart, making the towers appear from afar to have no windows at all.

Yes, the first link uses the WTC as an example to say:

"Modern skyscrapers such as the World Trade Center, New York, have steel and concrete hull-and-core structures."

For the second quote, I got that from the link you dumbfuck. You don't know how to read. Scroll down the link until you see a diagram showing the concrete core on the right side of the page......then go down a few short paragraphs and you will see:

"The building's design was standard in the 1960s, when construction began on what was then the world's tallest building. At the heart of the structure was a vertical steel and concrete core, housing lift shafts and stairwells. Steel beams radiate outwards and connect with steel uprights, forming the building's outer wall. All the steel was covered in concrete..."

Pay close attention to:

"At the heart of the structure was a vertical steel and concrete core,"

Your reference is talking about the structure around the central core and that is why it says:

"with floor trusses extending across to a central core"

See how it says to a central core? Learn to read dipdick!

That one too.

Edit:

"Modern skyscrapers such as the World Trade Center, New York, have steel and concrete hull-and-core structures."

For the second quote, I got that from the link you dumbfuck. You don't know how to read. Scroll down the link until you see a diagram showing the concrete core on the right side of the page......then go down a few short paragraphs and you will see:

"The building's design was standard in the 1960s, when construction began on what was then the world's tallest building. At the heart of the structure was a vertical steel and concrete core, housing lift shafts and stairwells. Steel beams radiate outwards and connect with steel uprights, forming the building's outer wall. All the steel was covered in concrete..."

Pay close attention to:

Your reference is talking about the structure around the central core and that is why it says:

no, YOU need to learn to read
thats what some BRITISH guys said
they include theories from other people on the page
you are too fucking stupid for the English language

divot can read, but not well. Challenged. It might be a vision problem, or worse. Fundamental mental performance seems lacking. Like message board torrets syndrome. I say this because when a picture of the concrete core is posted,

southcorestands.gif

a stream of obscenities is forthcoming. Then the wholly notion that the image shows gypsum board standing 400+ feet in the air, fastened to steel core columns, as if it could survive the crashing hundreds of thousands of tones of structural steel that has already fallen over it.

The OCT "hammer" or "pancake" theory leaves out explanation for that one too.

divot can read, but not well. Challenged. It might be a vision problem, or worse. Fundamental mental performance seems lacking. Like message board torrets syndrome. I say this because when a picture of the concrete core is posted,

a stream of obscenities is forthcoming. Then the wholly notion that the image shows gypsum board standing 400+ feet in the air, fastened to steel core columns, as if it could survive the crashing hundreds of thousands of tones of structural steel that has already fallen over it.

you get obscenities because that's all you fucking assholes deserve

and it doesn't matter how many fucking times you post the photo, it will NEVER be proof of a concrete core that didn't exist

and btw, dipshit, that DIDN'T survive but for a few moments

Last edited:

and it doesn't matter how many fucking times you post the photo, it will NEVER be proof of a concrete core that didn't exist

The big bad pancake broke the big bad hammer?

Does treason look better cloaked in ugly language?

Edit:

Pay close attention to:

This is more evidence of why you stay away from actual debates......you are sooooooo fucking DUMB. Yes the link has different theories on how the Towers collapsed but what is NOT a THEORY is the central core was reinforced concrete. Even the part you linked states the tubing connects to the CENTRAL CORE you fucking retard reject.

Pay close attention to:

This is more evidence of why you stay away from actual debates......you are sooooooo fucking DUMB. Yes the link has different theories on how the Towers collapsed but what is NOT a THEORY is the central core was reinforced concrete. Even the part you linked states the tubing connects to the CENTRAL CORE you fucking retard reject.
wrong again dipshit
i don't avoid debate where it is possible
but i have learned in my 7 years of dealing with you fucking assholes that debate is not in your capabilities
so all i do is ridicule you fucking morons for being the fucking morons you are

btw, thanks for actually taking a stand on something, too bad it had to be on something so totally and completely wrong

I look forward to seeing how desperate you will get, and what kind of stoopid shit you will try to use to ignore:

"Still, Robertson, whose firm is responsible for three of the six tallest buildings in the world, feels a sense of pride that the massive towers, supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core..."
http://web.archive.org/web/20070306020115/http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3069641/

You're so fucking pathetic.

Last edited:
you are correct. that is a fact. its the steel core. very good. you must have taken your medication today.

a picture is worth a thousand words. got any pics of the concrete core?

i didnt think so.

here's the steel core....

trident3_1.jpg

I posted three different sources stating they had a reinforced concrete core. When you graduate from pictures to words it will help you a great deal in learning facts you dumbfucking coward ****. When you going to tell me you're gonna come see me face to face like you did with someone else you fucking coward?

a picture is worth a thousand words. got any pics of the concrete core?

i didnt think so.

here's the steel core....

trident3_1.jpg

I posted three different sources stating they had a reinforced concrete core. When you graduate from pictures to words it will help you a great deal in learning facts you dumbfucking coward ****. When you going to tell me you're gonna come see me face to face like you did with someone else you fucking coward?
and all of them are WRONG
dipshit
show a single construction photo showing rebar cages, concrete forms, or concrete in the core

btw, dipshit, Leslie Robertson, the designer of the building(he should know) says there was no concrete in the core

steel core.
corecloseupbest.jpg

steel core.
Image194Resized.jpg

steel core during cleanup efforts. notice the steel core is relatively intact at this point of the building and there is no concrete core.
nocore.jpg

no concrete core.
d5.jpg

and then these pictures of the core under construction. no concrete. notice in the first one the floor above is already in place.
im958lguq5.jpg

im_652_lg.jpg

im_612_lg.jpg

im_837_lg.jpg

im_580_lg.jpg

im534lgwo5.jpg

im_853_lg.jpg

TV show that Robertson participates in on the collapse of the towers which states it was a STEEL CORE!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB6xdCS9NJU]YouTube - 9/11: Why They Fell pt 2[/ame]

another video documentary with robertson that says it was a STEEL CORE.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqDTEZIdg7g&feature=PlayList&p=A6382FD1025BACE9&index=62]YouTube - WTC 1&2 UNIQUE DESIGN.[/ame]

New York Times says steel core. Comparing 2 Sets Of Twin Towers; Malaysian Buildings Offered as Model - NYTimes.com
Newsweek. steel core. High Time - Newsweek.com
Time Magazine. steel core. Twin Terrors - The Discovery Channel - TIME.com
engineering.com steel core. ENGINEERING.com > World Trade Center Disaster
skyscraper.org steel core. The World Trade Center: Statistics and History
University of Sydney steel core. World Trade Center - Some Engineering Aspects - Civil Engineering - The University of Sydney
Berkeley steel core. 04.17.2002 - World Trade Center remembered
and one of my favorites....
Time Magazine article from 1964!! Art: Onward & Upward - TIME

wrong again dipshit
i don't avoid debate where it is possible
but i have learned in my 7 years of dealing with you fucking assholes that debate is not in your capabilities
so all i do is ridicule you fucking morons for being the fucking morons you are

btw, thanks for actually taking a stand on something, too bad it had to be on something so totally and completely wrong

I've taken stands on lots of issues and educated you dumbfucks in the process. Quick highlights:

Government withheld over 500 oral testimonies for four years

Bush did say he saw a plane hit "the FIRST building."

There is no hard evidence of phone calls from flight 77

On 9E flight 77 flew undetected for 36 minutes towards DC

The Towers did have concrete cores.....just like the one being built in the new 1 WTC Tower.

The family members most responsible for the Commission reject the governments conclusions on how the Towers fell.

There has never been a full investigation into 9E

Gee, pretty soon you assholes are going to realize just how fucking ignorant you are about that day. (don't worry....we know you'll never publicly explicitly admit it....but you make that admission every time you try to debate 9E 9E 9E 9E 9E.....lol!)

steel core.

Fizz spam

This time the cut and paste session used a building NOT the twins, again.

SPAM 4-POSTING UNKNOWN STRUCTURE CALLING IT WTC TWIN
http://www.usmessageboard.com/18978...//www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/

im_837_lg.jpg

The proportion of columns width and the space between the columns is wrong. This one shows that the Twins had slightly over 2 columns width for spacing. The above image is much less.

im_853_lg.jpg

SPAM6
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1914220-post3527.html

FIZZ SPAM
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1860963-post3290.html

BERKLEY ERRORS
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1904734-post3480.html

TIME MAGAZINE ERRORS
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1904673-post3478.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back