FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Gee, pretty soon you assholes are going to realize just how fucking ignorant you are about that day.

More than that. They will learn that ignorance of the law is no defense. Treason is prosecutable.

I appreciate you pointing out the publication errors but this "treason is prosecutable" garbage has to go. All you do is hand them a reason to bitch.

I don't think my informing them of legal facts is why they bitch. They bitch at anything that doesn't serve the perps interests.

Personally I think it is going to be treason against the United States of America to argue for steel core columns in the core area.
It is only because of the quasi leadership of the truth movement that this matter is an issue. They are the ones that made misrepresentation of the core structure appear legitimate.

Recall, I'm the one that made 4 threads at A&E that gage never responded to even though they had independently verifiable evidence, then was banned on fraudulent premise. I'm also the one that Ph.D Ron Larsen wrote a page about relating to my demo model because it explains everything and is completely feasible.

Chris Brown's Demolition for the Twin Towers -- Why this Model?

The premise of the ban at A&E was totally erroneous.

gage.email.ban.notice.jpg

gage publically stated that he would provide links to video images showing steel core columns in the core area as justification for his promoting that such structure exists, besides the fact it is "official" information. He never has provided those links.

The reason gage promotes the steel core columns is because with them as a core, no explanation for anything is possible. He may not be able to know that, (I've tried to tell him) but such is the case.

Last edited:
More than that. They will learn that ignorance of the law is no defense. Treason is prosecutable.

I appreciate you pointing out the publication errors but this "treason is prosecutable" garbage has to go. All you do is hand them a reason to bitch.

I don't think my informing them of legal facts is why they bitch. They bitch at anything that doesn't serve the perps interests.

Personally I think it is going to be treason against the United States of America to argue for steel core columns in the core area.
It is only because of the quasi leadership of the truth movement that this matter is an issue. They are the ones that made misrepresentation of the core structure appear legitimate.

Recall, I'm the one that made 4 threads at A&E that gage never responded to even though they had independently verifiable evidence, then was banned on fraudulent premise. I'm also the one that Ph.D Ron Larsen wrote a page about relating to my demo model because it explains everything and is completely feasible.

gage publically stated that he would provide links to video images showing steel core columns in the core area as justification for his promoting that such structure exists, besides the fact it is "official" information. He never has provided those links.

The reason gage promotes the steel core columns is because with them as a core, no explanation for anything is possible. He may not be able to know that, (I've tried to tell him) but such is the case.
see, even HE knows it was a steel core, dipshit

investigate all you want. whats stopping you? certainly not me. go for it.

how many investigations do you need??

Agent fiz I think an investigation into your behavior is due at some point. Law certainly supports it IF you are conducting misprision of treason, you are legally barred from spreading falsities promoting treason.

listen you fucking moron.

listen to me very good because i am only going to say this one time.

i dont care if you are mentally ill. if you accuse me of breaking the law one more fucking time i am going to come there and we are going to have a nice little face to face discussion. dont think i wont do it. i have never in my life been convicted of a crime. i am not like you. i dont willfully break the law, you lying sack of shit deadbeat dad. you were stupid enough to post your real info on the internet and this is exactly why its not safe to do it.

one more fucking time you accuse me. just once. we wont need to worry about your stupid concrete core hoax ever again. i'm sick of you accusing honest americans of breaking the law just because they dont buy your stupid fucking hoax.:ahole-1:

So when are you gonna go see him you cowardly cocksucking child raping sheep fucking retard? Or was that more of nothing but empty words coming from a shitrag as worthless as you? I'm guessing you were just having another temper tantrum because you can't debate, you can't be honest, and I think you still have wet dreams about all the burnt, dismembered, and chopped bodies on 9E. Is that it? Is that why you are so upset? It's been too long and you want more fresh burnt meat you fucking cowardly asshole crybaby?

You ignore the fact I provided three sources all pointing to the reinforced concrete core you fucking liar.

He says he knows, but is absolutely unaccountable and will not produce any evidence. His site does not use the only image of one of the Twins core.

southcorestands.gif

and does not have a link to the engineers statements 2 days after 9-11.

September 13, 2001

Still, Robertson, whose firm is responsible for three of the six tallest buildings in the world, feels a sense of pride that the massive towers, supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core, held up as well as they did—managing to stand for over an hour despite direct hits from two massive commercial jetliners.

You ignore the fact I provided three sources all pointing to the reinforced concrete core you fucking liar.

These agents know the concrete core is the key to entire thing, which is why they are so unaccountable. Why the hell else would they object to the most common bulding material on the planet being used for a core structure when all evidence from independent sources identifies concrete?

The quasi leaders of the truth movement and these traitors are on the same team whether they know it or not.

no, you retarded dipshit
you posted links to 4 bad sources one of which isnt even at its originalandn the reason it isnt is because it was WRONG

These agents know the concrete core is the key to entire thing, which is why they are so unaccountable. Why the hell else would they object to the most common bulding material on the planet being used for a core structure when all evidence from independent sources identifies concrete?

The quasi leaders of the truth movement and these traitors are on the same team whether they know it or not.
again with the "agent" bullshit
if i WAS an agent, you would be DEAD
think(if you actually can) if i was an agent for the people you claim killed nearly 3000 citizens, and you were even remotely close to the truth, you would be DEAD

Null post agent.

Your efforts to change the subject in the continued failure to provide evidence for the core you fail to evidence from independent sources or 9-11 images exposes that you are not reasonable and completely manipulating the conversation away from the truth and towards an agenda. The core you mostly fail to even mention.

Show us your independently verified evidence . . . or do some more treasonous concealment of information intimately related to the accuracy of the "cause of death" on 3,000 death certificates.

Null post agent.

Your efforts to change the subject in the continued failure to provide evidence for the core you fail to evidence from independent sources or 9-11 images exposes that you are not reasonable and completely manipulating the conversation away from the truth and towards an agenda. The core you mostly fail to even mention.

Show us your independently verified evidence . . . or do some more treasonous concealment of information intimately related to the accuracy of the "cause of death" on 3,000 death certificates.
LOL you are too fucking stupid
every post you make is a null post
your delusions do not make for fact

think(if you actually can) if i was an agent for the people you claim killed nearly 3000 citizens, and you were even remotely close to the truth, you would be DEAD

The only thing you have ever killed, or could kill, is an honest thought.

no, you retarded dipshit
you posted links to 4 bad sources one of which isnt even at its originalandn the reason it isnt is because it was WRONG

You are such a fucking useless whiny ****. What you quoted from one of my links helped prove there was a concrete core and as soon as I proved that you stopped trying to prove your point and went on another one of your retarded tpp rants. Good grief you are an idiot.

clight, Can we stop there?

How about a functional thought?

fiz-div agent, is the tool of the perpetrator and has has no function of its own. Apparently disabled from common knowledge recognition of many facts as is demonstrated.

What is divulged here has actually been going on for at least 6 years. Cognitive infiltrations.

Top Obama czar: Infiltrate all 'conspiracy theorists'

which you know about of course. I propose these guys are that program, the implications speak for themselves.

Last edited:

fiz-div agent, is the tool of the perpetrator and has has no function of its own. Apparently disabled from common knowledge recognition of many facts as is demonstrated.

What is divulged here has actually been going on for at least 6 years. Cognitive infiltrations.

which you know about of course. I propose these guys are that program, the implications speak for themselves.

Holy fucking shitballs. You just cited wnd.....WND! Are you fucking kidding me? I have no idea what you are talking about with that infiltrate conspiracy theorist garbage and frankly......I want some of that peyote you're smoking....is it free?

no shit dipshit
you lack reading comprehension

if you had it, you would have understood that i was saying i'm not a fucking agent

Holy fucking shitballs. You just cited wnd.....WND! Are you fucking kidding me? I have no idea what you are talking about with that infiltrate conspiracy theorist garbage and frankly......I want some of that peyote you're smoking....is it free?
WOW, are your eyes opening a little
how many times have you been told he is completely fucking delusional???

no shit dipshit
you lack reading comprehension

if you had it, you would have understood that i was saying i'm not a fucking agent

It is you that lacks reading comprehension you dumb fucking ****. What I stated transcended the issue of being an "agent."

Forum List

Back