FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

The Jews are responsible. They did it and blamed the Muslims.

Certain adherents of that insane pedophile piece of shit, Mohammed, did it in the filthy name of Islam.

What a fucking scummy religion.
just the version adhered to by the low life scum suckers that did it

Yes. That's why I limited my comment to "certain adherents." But I suppose I wasn't clear in my position that the version of Islam to which THOSE scumbags adhere is the version I intended to slam. It is my hunch that most Muslims in the world would be more or less content leaving others alone (these days) if others would similarly leave them alone.

So, thanks for providing me good reason to clarify my intent.

Certain adherents of that insane pedophile piece of shit, Mohammed, did it in the filthy name of Islam.

What a fucking scummy religion.
just the version adhered to by the low life scum suckers that did it

Yes. That's why I limited my comment to "certain adherents." But I suppose I wasn't clear in my position that the version of Islam to which THOSE scumbags adhere is the version I intended to slam. It is my hunch that most Muslims in the world would be more or less content leaving others alone (these days) if others would similarly leave them alone.

So, thanks for providing me good reason to clarify my intent.
you're welcome

liab said:
Christophera said:
fiz said:
so you are saying that they could have used your concrete core hoax, which you have no plans for, no pictures of and cant even explain exactly where it was without changing your story.... without having any liability.
No, you say that.

I say that their disclaimer makes it so they don't have to use plans or just used what someone told them and they have no liability.

Do you think someone told them about the concrete core?

http://algoxy.com/psych/images/nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

Do we think that some asshole Troofer (like you, for instance) CLAIMED to them that there "WAS" A CONCRETE CORE?

Of course, the perps make you care because I proved the concrete core with independently verified evidence like these items.

Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Inovation that was published in 1992 identifies a concrete core.

and these frames of a video showing the east wall of WTC 1 toppling into the core.

core_animation_75.gif

Ditz said:
fiz said:
Christophera said:
The reverse of what agents say is often closer to the truth.

In 6 years no agent has posted an image of the steel core columns.

In 8 years no one has ever provided a logical explanation for what this is other than concrete.

southcorestands.gif

liar.
actually, hes delusional
i bet her really does believe what he says, even thought its massively wrong

As usual the opposite of what the agent says is verifiably true.

That is what the perpetrators would want people to think.

The west concrete wall of WTC 2 on the left with the spire on the right.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Two months later a structural engineer certified in 12 states the core of the Twins was concrete.

August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE.. November 2001

Groundbreaking for construction of the World Trade Center took place on August 5, 1966 Tower One, standing 1368 feet high, was completed in 1970, and Tower Two, at 1362 feet high, was completed in 1972. The structural design for the World Trade Center Towers was done by Skilling, Helle, Christiansen and Robertson. It was designed as a tube building that included a perimeter moment-resisting frame consisting of steel columns spaced on 39-inch centers. The load carrying system was designed so that the steel facade would resist lateral and gravity forces and the interior concrete core would carry only gravity loads.

there you go with the stupid agent bullshit whenever presented with evidence that your concrete core is impossible.

where's your concrete core, chris?
im_837_lg.jpg

9689d1268553338-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-screencaptureinsidewtc.jpg

where is your concrete core, chris?

im_652_lg.jpg

fiz said:
here you go with the stupid agent bullshit whenever presented with evidence that your concrete core is impossible.

where's your concrete core, chris?

im_837_lg.jpg

im_652_lg.jpg

I've already pointed out that the image you present as the WTC Twins may not be. The periemeter column widths and spacing is not right.

im_580_lg.jpg

Then I've also pointed out that in WTC 1 there was about 12 feet between the interior box columns and the core face in the top few floors. The concrete core of WTC 1 had a taper to it. That can be seen as the sliver of light each side of the core.

silhouettenoontosouth.jpg

Another aspect of this image, which we know is the Twins, is that there are no diagonal braces and no gusset plates reinforcing the intersections of columns and beams. The beams are also quite small.

im_580_lg.jpg

the pictures are of the world trade center towers. you are an idiot to claim otherwise. there is no "may not be" about it.

where are you getting your information that there was 12 feet between the columns and your non-existent core? or is this just more shit you are just making up as you go along? where is your proof?!!!

fizot said:
the pictures are of the world trade center towers. you are an idiot to claim otherwise. there is no "may not be" about it.

where are you getting your information that there was 12 feet between the columns and your non-existent core? or is this just more shit you are just making up as you go along? where is your proof?!!!

I've posted a silhouette image that shows the space between the interior box columns and the core. Exterior images are identifiable but interior images might be another building. The proportions of the columns and windows are not quite right.

We know for sure on 9-11 that this is the core of WTC 2. It is the only image of either towers core structure intact.

southcorestands.gif

You have never reasonably[/b] explained what that material is IF NOT concrete.

fizot said:

I've posted a silhouette image that shows the space between the interior box columns and the core. Exterior images are identifiable but interior images might be another building. The proportions of the columns and windows are not quite right.

We know for sure on 9-11 that this is the core of WTC 2. It is the only image of either towers core structure intact.

southcorestands.gif

you continue to prove you are a delusional fucktard

fizot said:

you posted a silhouette image that proves the towers didnt have a concrete core. there's no concrete walls in the entire tower!!

silhouettenoontosouth.jpg

you still havent answered my question. what are the exact dimensions of the concrete core? you keep changing them.

i keep asking, where is your documentation that the steel core columns of the core were "elevator guide rail support steel"?

if you arent jsut making this shit up as you go along why cant you answer these simple questions, chris?

Fizz said:
you posted a silhouette image that proves the towers didnt have a concrete core. there's no concrete walls in the entire tower!!

The silhouette image proved there was space between the interior box column and the cocnrete core which explains you images of the building we are not sure are the towers, if they are the towers.

This is a concrete wall.

core_animation_75.gif

Fizz said:

The silhouette image proved there was space between the interior box column and the cocnrete core which explains you images of the building we are not sure are the towers, if they are the towers.

This is a concrete wall.
wrong again, dipshit
since there was no concrete in the core above grade, it is IMPOSSIBLE for that to be anything OTHER than a FLOOR

actually, i think its one of the stairwells covered in gypsum. but thats just a guess as its IMPOSSIBLE to tell exactly what it is. its pretty certain its not a concrete wall though!!

got any plans for a concrete core? got any pictures? got any workers testimonies?

GOT ANYTHING AT ALL that you didnt simply make up?

divot said:
wrong again, dipshit
since there was no concrete in the core above grade, it is IMPOSSIBLE for that to be anything OTHER than a FLOOR

You have always failed to define where you think it falls from.

core_animation_75.gif

From a helicopter.

wtc.1core.fall.jpg

It is toppling from vertical and there can be no other way to interpret the images.

Forum List

Back