FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

yep. thats what the reporter said. she was wrong. the buildings had a steel core. you show pictures of it all the time.

Well I'm right here, and I say you are wrong. You have not linked to a recording of her saying such things you lying agent trying to keep methods of mass murder secret.

:eusa_shhh:

hahahahaha!! you are a jackass. you are the one claiming robertson said things he didnt say. WHERE IS YOUR RECORDING OF ROBERTSON?!!

HAHAHAHahahahaahaha!!! fucking moron. :cuckoo:

Because it is in Newsweek
it is verifiable. Nothing you do or say is.

hahahahaha!! you are a jackass. you are the one claiming robertson said things he didnt say. WHERE IS YOUR RECORDING OF ROBERTSON?!!

and anyone can check your link and see it was the reporter saying it, not robertson. the reporter was wrong. newsweek pulled the article, which is why you must link to a web archive article. newsweek later publishes the correct info which is still available on their web site:
"Engineers are still debating whether the Twin Towers' unique structure should be credited for surviving the initial crashes, or blamed for collapsing in the subsequent fires, or both. But the point is that it was unique, utilizing closely spaced columns connected to a steel core by relatively lightweight floor trusses. " NEWSWEEK

you are a delusional moron. :lol:

and anyone can check your link and see it was the reporter saying it, not robertson. the reporter was wrong. newsweek pulled the article, which is why you must link to a web archive article. newsweek later publishes the correct info which is still available on their web site:
"Engineers are still debating whether the Twin Towers' unique structure should be credited for surviving the initial crashes, or blamed for collapsing in the subsequent fires, or both. But the point is that it was unique, utilizing closely spaced columns connected to a steel core by relatively lightweight floor trusses. " NEWSWEEK

The article was not pulled, it was archived after about 4 years.

Since then the misinformation got published and that is what your link is. Do you realize how general and lack of specifics "steel core" is? Weak.

Like you traitor.

Since then the misinformation got published and that is what your link is. Do you realize how general and lack of specifics "steel core" is? Weak.

Like you traitor.
it was archived by an independent web archive site that will archive ANYTHING on the web regardless of its accuracy

Like you traitor.

HAHAHAhahaha!!!! if it was not pulled then where is it? why isnt it on their site anymore like this article that says STEEL CORE?!! :lol:
NEWSWEEK-May, 2002

Like you traitor.

HAHAHAhahaha!!!! if it was not pulled then where is it? why isnt it on their site anymore like this article that says STEEL CORE?!! :lol:
NEWSWEEK-May, 2002
he clearly thinks archive.org is somehow an official site for nothing but the truth

http://www.archive.org/about/about.php

Last edited:
NEWSWEEK-May, 2002
he clearly thinks archive.org is somehow an official site for nothing but the truth

Internet Archive: About IA

i know. you can put anything in there and get what the page looked like in the past.
horseballs
just more proof of what an idiot he really is

Internet Archive: About IA

i know. you can put anything in there and get what the page looked like in the past.
horseballs

In reality niether of you really know te meaning of the word.

Moron agent cannot define and does not know the original and true meaning of that word because IT is a idiot.

You are being informed of this fact so you can be told.

Do you think you know?

If you do, say so. Then if you don't define EXACTLY the origin of the word, I WILL explain it to you.

But you must try first, and fail, which you will unless stannrodd or gamolon tells you. They were ignorant as well. JREF didn't know, which is why they honored me so deeply by demonstrating their total inadequacy and focusing only on ad hominem.

we have TRIED to show you the facts, you refuse to accept them
at that point you become a fucking idiot worthy of nothing but ridicule
you've earned it by being a fucking idiot

Its root orgin tells defines it, but you agents are such idiots you'll just continuing to use the word without knowing what it means.

horseballs

Moron agent cannot define and does not know the original and true meaning of that word because IT is a idiot.

You are being informed of this fact so you can be told.

Do you think you know?

If you do, say so. Then if you don't define EXACTLY the origin of the word, I WILL explain it to you.

But you must try first, and fail, which you will unless stannrodd or gamolon tells you. They were ignorant as well. JREF didn't know, which is why they honored me so deeply by demonstrating their total inadequacy and focusing only on ad hominem.

Its root orgin tells defines it, but you agents are such idiots you'll just continuing to use the word without knowing what it means.
you have proven you are a fucking moronic dipshit so many times, you might as well try and find another message board that hasnt already banned you as everyone here already knows you are delusional

you have proven you are a fucking moronic dipshit so many times, you might as well try and find another message board that hasnt already banned you as everyone here already knows you are delusional

Glad you can admit the dot com is so owned by the infiltrators that simple free speech on engineering matters is not allowed.

Psyops

You still have not shown you know the meaning of the word "idiot", . . . you idiot.

Last edited:

Glad you can admit the dot com is so owned by the infiltrators that simple free speech on engineering matters is not allowed.

Psyops

You still have not shown you know the meaning of the word "idiot", . . . you idiot.
you clearly dont know the meaning of free speech, dipshit
since most dot coms are PRIVATELY owned, they can and do control what can and can not be posted on them
you are proof that you really should be required to take a class in general civics and internet technology to be allowed to actually USE the internet

Psyops

since most dot coms are PRIVATELY owned, they can and do control what can and can not be posted on them
you are proof that you really should be required to take a class in general civics and internet technology to be allowed to actually USE the internet

The opposite of what agents say is most often true.

Rather than abuse the internet as your team of disinfo agents does conducting misprision of treason.

I actually use the internet and have placed independently verified evidence there. Unlike yourself and your team of traitors who do not even have a web site compiling your misrepresentations of elevator guide rail support steel as core columns.

I expose the FEMA deception completely with extensive evidence and links like all my pages.

Psyops

you are a paranoid schizophrenic. there is no psyops. there is no infiltrators. there is no restriction of free speech by dot coms or whatever-the-fuck you are talking about.

there is you saying stupid, paranoid shit and us telling you what a fucking moron you are. :cuckoo:

Psyops

Rather than abuse the internet as your team of disinfo agents does conducting misprision of treason.

I actually use the internet and have placed independently verified evidence there. Unlike yourself and your team of traitors who do not even have a web site compiling your misrepresentations of elevator guide rail support steel as core columns.

I expose the FEMA deception completely with extensive evidence and links like all my pages.
it is YOU that is abusing the internet

to spread your paranoid delusions

The logical problem with your assertion is that you cannot post an image of the supposed steel core columns in the core area on 9-11.

There are many images from 9-11 that show the core area on 9-11 and they all show an empty core.

The logical problem with your assertion is that you cannot post an image of the supposed steel core columns in the core area on 9-11.

There are many images from 9-11 that show the core area on 9-11 and they all show an empty core.

here are steel core columns in the core area on 9/11

unless you are claiming you can't see these columns then even you can see its not empty.
view4photo.jpg

hey dipshit, YOU have posted images of the steel core

hey dipshit, YOU have posted images of the steel core

That is a lie. I've posted images of the empty core,

spire_dust-3.jpg

and that is all you can post and if this is not true, post an image of the supposed steel core columns in the ore area on 9-11.

The Twin Towers were built on a foundation of "sand" as is the charactor of the American people.

Forum List

Back