FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

The logical problem with your assertion is that you cannot post an image of the supposed steel core columns in the core area on 9-11.

There are many images from 9-11 that show the core area on 9-11 and they all show an empty core.
hey dipshit, YOU have posted images of the steel core

That is a lie. I've posted images of the empty core,

spire_dust-3.jpg

and that is all you can post and if this is not true, post an image of the supposed steel core columns in the ore area on 9-11.
hey dipshit, that photo shows STEEL CORE

well this should be interesting. lets see what type of delusional explanations the deadbeat dad can come up with for this one.

when checking on a graphic he routinely shows i noticed that the towers superimposed on the image are not in their correct place.

here is the image chris shows continually from his website:
superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

the towers appear to be taken from this image i stumbled across which shows the towers from a different angle and therefore cant match up correctly.
214_fema_report_2050081722-9661.jpg

so now that we know that his superimposed image isnt correct i decided to try to superimpose the towers over where the spire is located to see how everything lines up. the problem with this is that they need to be taken from the same angle. luckily, this photographer has posted several of his images from 9/11 and we can superimpose one of his images over the other. no more angle problems. here is the photographer's web site.
Aman's Home page

all the images i used come from this site. (except the ruler image)

i resized and superimposed part of this image:
http://www.amanzafar.com/WTC/wtc-72_1_small.jpg

onto this image:
http://www.amanzafar.com/WTC/wtc-43_1_small.jpg

to create this image. all the buildings line up exactly once the sizes of the photo are matched (due to his zooming in and out). zooming in and out also changes the light level going into the camera so as you can see the superimposed section has a slightly different color.
9789d1269213739-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-wtc-fizz2.jpg

i then downloaded an image of a ruler, resized it so the marks match the corners of the towers and marked the center point.

as you can see, the steel spire was primarily the CENTER TWO ROWS OF STEEL CORE COLUMNS.
9790d1269213739-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-wtc-fizz7.jpg

Attachments

• $wtc-fizz2.jpg
    $wtc-fizz2.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 55
  • $wtc-fizz7.jpg
    $wtc-fizz7.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
well this should be interesting. lets see what type of delusional explanations the deadbeat dad can come up with for this one.

when checking on a graphic he routinely shows i noticed that the towers superimposed on the image are not in their correct place.

here is the image chris shows continually from his website:
superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

the towers appear to be taken from this image i stumbled across which shows the towers from a different angle and therefore cant match up correctly.
214_fema_report_2050081722-9661.jpg

so now that we know that his superimposed image isnt correct i decided to try to superimpose the towers over where the spire is located to see how everything lines up. the problem with this is that they need to be taken from the same angle. luckily, this photographer has posted several of his images from 9/11 and we can superimpose one of his images over the other. no more angle problems. here is the photographer's web site.
Aman's Home page

all the images i used come from this site. (except the ruler image)

i resized and superimposed part of this image:
http://www.amanzafar.com/WTC/wtc-72_1_small.jpg

onto this image:
http://www.amanzafar.com/WTC/wtc-43_1_small.jpg

to create this image. all the buildings line up exactly once the sizes of the photo are matched (due to his zooming in and out). zooming in and out also changes the light level going into the camera so as you can see the superimposed section has a slightly different color.
9789d1269213739-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-wtc-fizz2.jpg

i then downloaded an image of a ruler, resized it so the marks match the corners of the towers and marked the center point.

as you can see, the steel spire was primarily the CENTER TWO ROWS OF STEEL CORE COLUMNS.
9790d1269213739-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-wtc-fizz7.jpg
seriously, too much work for a delusional dipshit that will just reject it in favor of his own delusions

After examining the angle of the "before" source photo for this,

superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

and the 9-11 merged with it. I have to say that the angles are very close. And the cw rotation of perspective of your superimposition would do about what is seen to the north end of the west inner wall of the exterior steel.

After examining the angle of the "before" source photo for this,

superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

and the 9-11 merged with it. I have to say that the angles are very close. And the cw rotation of perspective of your superimposition would do about what is seen to the north end of the west inner wall of the exterior steel.

complete bullshit. you are making shit up again. :cuckoo:

Which does not mean you can "make up" an image of the supposed steel core columns in the core area on 9-11.

This is not made up.

southcorestands.gif

It is concrete and NO structural steel is seen.

Which does not mean you can "make up" an image of the supposed steel core columns in the core area on 9-11.

This is not made up.

southcorestands.gif

No. You SAYING that smoke and steel "is" concrete does not make it so.

The image you value and cherish so very much shows not even a HINT of concrete at the core.

The image speaks for itself. What YOU say the image depicts is just another lie by a scumbag Troofer. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

This is not made up.

southcorestands.gif

No. You SAYING that smoke and steel "is" concrete does not make it so.

The image you value and cherish so very much shows not even a HINT of concrete at the core.

The image speaks for itself. What YOU say the image depicts is just another lie by a scumbag Troofer. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

i'm going to look into that image further too when i get time. i think it may not be wide enough to be the concrete core.

hey chris, why dont you give us all a definitive answer on how wide your concrete core was for the south tower as viewed from the west.

Liability never addressed the fact that the image of the WTC 2 core has a mostly discernable outline and protruding steel would be seen. The steel was BIG and supposed to be inthe core not surrounding it.

Supposed steel core columns with drywall fastned to them would be seen. Elevator guide rail support steel with gypsum paneling would not be.

Rebar

spire_dust-3.jpg

hey jackass. there were core columns in two places.

the perimeter columns.

and the steel core columns.

those are clearly not the perimeter columns therefore they are the steel core columns.

where is your documentation supporting your allegations that the core columns were "elevator guide rail support steel"?? i keep asking. you never give proof. clearly it is something you fabricated without any basis in reality.

you lie. :cuckoo:

Liability never addressed the fact that the image of the WTC 2 core has a mostly discernable outline and protruding steel would be seen. The steel was BIG and supposed to be inthe core not surrounding it.

Supposed steel core columns with drywall fastned to them would be seen. Elevator guide rail support steel with gypsum paneling would not be.

Rebar

spire_dust-3.jpg
this is comocal
you claim that very thing is core columns in one iomage and rebar in another

:lol:

Rebar

spire_dust-3.jpg

here is your "rebar" zoomed in. if you see rebar in this picture you are completely delusional.

9777d1269105147-title-18-misprision-of-treason-filed-in-district-court-spire_dust-3zoom.jpg

Rebar

spire_dust-3.jpg

here is your "rebar" zoomed in. if you see rebar in this picture you are completely delusional.

9777d1269105147-title-18-misprision-of-treason-filed-in-district-court-spire_dust-3zoom.jpg
haven't we already determined that he is totally and completely delusional?

What we been determined is that all of you are completely without any evidence.

What we have determined is that all you can do is cluster together as a fake peer group and pretend something that might assit the infiltrating perpetrators in treason and evasion of law.

What we have determined is that all you can do is cluster together as a fake peer group and pretend something that might assit the infiltrating perpetrators in treason and evasion of law.

you have shown that when anyone asks you to show proof of your claims it turns out you dont have any proof. you simply make shit up.

you have no evidence. every picture you have shown has been pictures of the steel core. you have no proof any of your lies. when asked for proof you ramble on about "infiltrators" and "perpetrators" and other insane shit. :cuckoo:

YOU GOT NOTHING. :lol:

fiz said:
Christophera said:

you have shown that when anyone asks you to show proof of your claims it turns out you dont have any proof. you simply make shit up.

you have no evidence. every picture you have shown has been pictures of the steel core. you have no proof any of your lies. when asked for proof you ramble on about "infiltrators" and "perpetrators" and other insane shit.

YOU GOT NOTHING.

The reverse of what agents say is often closer to the truth.

In 6 years no agent has posted an image of the steel core columns.

In 8 years no one has ever provided a logical explanation for what this is other than concrete.

southcorestands.gif

The reverse of what agents say is often closer to the truth.

In 6 years no agent has posted an image of the steel core columns.

In 8 years no one has ever provided a logical explanation for what this is other than concrete.
liar.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back