FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Clearly you have no idea of what I'm hosting, not even the evidence. Of which you have none.

So you have no web site with clear and consistent uses of evidence and documentation.

The images from 9-11 show concrete walls and an empty core.

core_animation_75.gif

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Clearly you have no idea of what I'm hosting, not even the evidence. Of which you have none.

So you have no web site with clear and consistent uses of evidence and documentation.

The images from 9-11 show concrete walls and an empty core.

core_animation_75.gif

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

You completely unconscionable POS....... Dude I clicked through every single one of your photograph links in the above rant and not one.... I repeat NOT ONE photograph link you provided shows anything supporting your claims... Not even one......

1. first photo link you said was "...a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core..."

Well here is that pic...

southcorestands.gif

Now WTF does that picture establish? Not a dam thing other than it falling and certainly nothing to show a concrete core like you claimed.... Thats deception and a lie, and considering the subject matter, I would call it the epitome of tasteless and careless behavior....

I looked over all the other pics you linked to and all of them are similarly unlike your claims try and assert.

You are a true POS, ya know that? Taking advantage of people in the first place and then trying to deceive them on your own deception..... you sell used cars when you aren't posting BS?

Last edited:
MSNBC - ?Painful and Horrible?

Still, Robertson, whose firm is responsible for three of the six tallest buildings in the world, feels a sense of pride that the massive towers, supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core, held up as well as they did—managing to stand for over an hour despite direct hits from two massive commercial jetliners.

Which is fully consistent with this image of the WTC 2 core on 9-11.

I don't understand what went wrong with your brain. Perhaps you are a liar.

Still, Robertson, whose firm is responsible for three of the six tallest buildings in the world, feels a sense of pride that the massive towers, supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core, held up as well as they did—managing to stand for over an hour despite direct hits from two massive commercial jetliners.

more projection

you lie and claim Robertson said something he clearly did NOT

Dude you picked the wrong OCD guy to try and pass BS off on....

Just like your pics, your description of what the person you are talking about said is not what you claimed...

First I didn't know why you didn't place the comment you posted from the article in quotes... Then I read it and realize why.... The fact is the guy "robertson" didn't say that. MSNBC's article writer said that. We don't know what Robertson said, he wasn't quoted as saying that and the author didn't even say he did say it.

So you produce an article which shows categorically my assertions that the media (like MSNBC) gave an inaccurate description of the towers cores and their design/construction. I said this repeatedly now over two threads, and you called it wrong and kept on rambling.

Well there ya go buddy.... Your own source confirmed what I said.... Now want to prove any more of your claims wrong please forgo the debating and just get right to that.....
:lol::lol:

Hey Chris.

Have you talked with anyone who worked at the towers to to get their description of the lobby layout?

You haven't? Why not? What are you afraid of?

They'll ALL tell you that BOTH towers had access to the express elevators from out side the core at the lobby level. Your contention that they were different layouts is completely unfounded. You made up this story because of the simple fact that because the towers did indeed have access to the elevators at the lobby level from OUTSIDE the core completely destroys you AND your core theory.

I have talked to people who used to work there and their eyewitness accounts support me.

Hey Chris.

Have you talked with anyone who worked at the towers to to get their description of the lobby layout?

You haven't? Why not? What are you afraid of?

They'll ALL tell you that BOTH towers had access to the express elevators from out side the core at the lobby level. Your contention that they were different layouts is completely unfounded. You made up this story because of the simple fact that because the towers did indeed have access to the elevators at the lobby level from OUTSIDE the core completely destroys you AND your core theory.

I have talked to people who used to work there and their eyewitness accounts support me.

i am sure he has and they refuted his claim. thats why he doesnt bring it up. i also have no doubt that he has emailed robertson and robertson also refuted his "evidence" (just like he replied to several members here including me).

Hey gumjob, have you found even one image from 9-11 showing the supposed steel core columns in the core area on 9-11?

There are many showing concrete. My favorite. We do wonder why r.gage does not have this image on his site, or WTC7.net for that matter.

Hey gumjob, have you found even one image from 9-11 showing the supposed steel core columns in the core area on 9-11?

There are many showing concrete. My favorite. We do wonder why r.gage does not have this image on his site, or WTC7.net for that matter.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! thats the spirit man, pretend the pictures you posted do show concrete cores....

Pathetic....

Once more.... THere were no giant steel cores in a single and solid piece. They were a construct of many pieces of steel girders, beams, and supports all networked and interconnected..... Now want to address the points I raised as I raised them or continue to play pretend about what your pics showed....

Don't try and pretend I said something I didn't, don't try and misrepresent what I said, and do not try and lie about what your pics actually showed...... I will post them all if I have to, i'd rather you be honest on your own. But I will call you on it if I have to....

Yes I did.

Why? Did you miss them while you were busy scrambling around trying to cover up all your mistakes and contradictions contained in your theory?

There are many showing concrete.

Really?

Which experts in the field of construction and engineering have you shown those pictures to and have then gone on to say that you are correct?

Anyone?

Excuse me, but your knowledge of construction sucks. You have admitted to many mistakes in your photographic assessments. So please, tells us why we should believe ANYTHING you say as being factual or true?

There are 12 feet from the inside or right side of the interior box column. The interior box columns is encased in another 5 feet.

Chris, you just keep putting your foot into your mouth. You forget that people keep track of your bullshit for the sole purpose of making you look stupid AND to point out your lies.

Here is a photo which you have annotated.
elevpitscorefootingCORR1-1.jpg

Notice the annotation at the bottom that you did. "About here, in this lighter band about 15 feet wide is the footing support for the 17' concrete core."

Interesting. So many mistakes and contradictions.

If your core encased the interior columns by 5 feet, why do you have the footing BETWEEN the columns in that photo? You claim those columns are on 20' centers. If the core was 12' from the inside of the column, that gives us 8' from inside face of your core to the column centerline. That means that there was about a 6' space between the elevator guide rail support columns and the inside face of your core. You have stated in the past that the elevator guide rail support steel was right up against and attached to the the inside face of the core wall.

UH OH!!!!!!

Another screw up Chris?

Here's just one of the quotes you made at Break for News.

Christophera said:
Of course the elevator contractor has to have something to fasten the guide rail support to, they specified the concrete to be cast first with WTC 1.

So, according to your latest bullshit, now there's a 6' foot space between the elevator guide rail support steel and the inside face of your concrete core and they "fastened the guide rail steel to it"??

What a fucking moron.

:lol:

There are 12 feet from the inside or right side of the interior box column. The interior box columns is encased in another 5 feet.

You're all fucked up now. You said those columns are 20' center to center. If your concrete was 12' from the column on the right, how was there a 3' wide by 7' tall hallway where you claim it is in this photo???? There would be no concrete at that point...
utilityhallway.jpg

Here's a better photo of Chris' supposed "hallway"...
4255.jpg

Last edited:

You're all fucked up now. You said those columns are 20' center to center. If your concrete was 12' from the column on the right, how was there a 3' wide by 7' tall hallway where you claim it is in this photo???? There would be no concrete at that point...
utilityhallway.jpg

Here's a better photo of Chris' supposed "hallway"...
4255.jpg
yeah, i see steel and gypsum wall board

Forum List

Back