FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

No profit margin in anything I do, only truth, because it will protect my children. My site costs over $200 a year, but the truth gets out and it matters.

When I went to get the best protection for them in 1998, the county failed to appear withe evidence that would have proven there were over 1,000 actions missing from the court records of 1876. All insanity actions.

subdengif.gif

The arrest and booking records subpoenaed were in the counties possession one year earlier. The county counsel interfered with the appearance of the witness and directed them to give false testimony.

A declaration from the person who informed me of the existence of the arrest and booking records.

skuse.jpg

The idea of the collusion was to empower secrecy.

corefacesexploding.jpg

subdengif.gif

No profit margin in anything I do, only truth, because it will protect my children. My site costs over $200 a year, but the truth gets out and it matters.

When I went to get the best protection for them in 1998, the county failed to appear withe evidence that would have proven there were over 1,000 actions missing from the court records of 1876. All insanity actions.

subdengif.gif

The arrest and booking records subpoenaed were in the counties possession one year earlier. The county counsel interfered with the appearance of the witness and directed them to give false testimony.

A declaration from the person who informed me of the existence of the arrest and booking records.

skuse.jpg

corefacesexploding.jpg

subdengif.gif

You almost seem to be straining to use legal terminology, but what the fuck is an "insanity action?"

Have you not yet figured out that there is no "crime" of "insanity," you ignorant douche bag liar?

Your "subpoena" sought entirely irrelevant shit. So what?

subdengif.gif

skuse.jpg

corefacesexploding.jpg

subdengif.gif

You almost seem to be straining to use legal terminology, but what the fuck is an "insanity action?"

Have you not yet figured out that there is no "crime" of "insanity," you ignorant douche bag liar?

If insanity were a crime, agent chri$4y would get a thousand years.

Of course, so would Terral, Curvey and 911insidenutjob would each get 500 years for being accomplices. Octodolt and creativedreams (needs no correction) would get 750 years.

Well I can dream can't I?

:happy-1:

If insanity were a crime, agent chri$4y would get a thousand years.

Of course, so would Terral, Curvey and 911insidenutjob would each get 500 years for being accomplices. Octodolt and creativedreams (needs no correction) would get 750 years.

Well I can dream can't I?

:happy-1:
yes it does
repetitive-delusions

Accordingly they lie as much as you do in service of secret methods of mass murder while failing to recognize violations of law depriving the public of plans for public buildings.

what the fuck makes you think that plans for public buildings were part of the letter you cited?

jesus christ you are a moron.

another fucking case of a delusional psychotic making shit up.

you really are an ass. :cuckoo:

The perps would not want you to relate missing court case files of insanity actions to secrecy, so your pretending that the letter referred to building plans is naturally misleading.

The letter relates to secrecy generally, the missing plans for the twin towers refer specifically to the secret methods of mass murder.

you wouldnt know what TRUTH is even if it came along and dangled its balls in your mouth. :cuckoo:

there's no profit margin in anything you do because everything you do is FUCKED UP. you cant do anything well.

jesus, you cant even take care of your OWN CHILDREN!!!

Last edited:
A few people have figured out the concrete core and uploaded my video.

YouTube - 91177info's Channel

I watched your 2 part homage to stupidity, and came up with a few questions for you Chrissy.

1) How could they have implanted "hermetically sealed digital detonators" in the sixties when electronic sequential blasting was not introduced until the 1973 Kentucky Blasters Conference, and electronic delay detonators were not invented until the late '80's??

2) How did they prevent the moisture in the concrete from destroying the plastic explosive coating on the re-bar?? How did they keep it from being peeled off and puddling at the bottom during the pour??

3) You show 4 angles of the spire in your fantasy film. Why do you call it "heavy structural steel" & "interior box columns" in 3 of the angles, and "re-bar" for the 4th angle?? It's the same spire, how could it change??

4) Your dementoid video is dated in 2007. In the video, you give the size of the re-bar as "6 inch". On this board in 2010, you give the re-bar size as "3 inch". Has the re-bar been going to Jenny Craig for the last 3 years?? If we wait a couple more years, will you be claiming it was a svelte 2 inches??

Hey Chrissy boy, You've had 6 hours, why can't you answer these simple questions about your own video?

Is it that you know you were full of shit when you made the video, or you just haven't had a chance to run off to the Playhouse of Tarditude to ask the ghost of Goof-El???

I don't answer but you are disqualified as credible when NO INDEPENDENT verifications for your evidence supporting your "so rarely made assertions" . . . agent.

You are a null poster. You can't mean anything here for human society, always less and less meaning found with the infiltration you support.

Evidence trumps your crap and your q's.

The twins had a concrete core just like the engineer of record identified with information to Newsweek.

I don't answer but you are disqualified as credible when NO INDEPENDENT verifications for your evidence supporting your "so rarely made assertions" . . . agent.

You are a null poster. You can't mean anything here for human society, always less and less meaning found with the infiltration you support.

The twins had a concrete core just like the engineer of record identified with information to Newsweek.

here's evidence for ya!!

9973d1271009130-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-wtccoreshilouette-where.jpg

corecloseupbest.jpg

Image194Resized.jpg

nocore.jpg

d5.jpg

im958lguq5.jpg

im_652_lg.jpg

im_612_lg.jpg

im_580_lg.jpg

im534lgwo5.jpg

im_853_lg.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB6xdCS9NJU]YouTube - 9/11: Why They Fell pt 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqDTEZIdg7g&feature=PlayList&p=A6382FD1025BACE9&index=62]YouTube - WTC 1&2 UNIQUE DESIGN.[/ame]

"For a combination of historical, cultural and economic reasons, tall, concrete-core buildings dedicated to office use are unusual in New York, where builders prefer the wallboard-enclosed cores with steel frames that Mr. Robertson pioneered in the trade center."
New York Timeshere

"Engineers are still debating whether the Twin Towers' unique structure should be credited for surviving the initial crashes, or blamed for collapsing in the subsequent fires, or both. But the point is that it was unique, utilizing closely spaced columns connected to a steel core by relatively lightweight floor trusses. "
Newsweek. Newsweek.com

"Each of the towers, more than 200 ft. wide on each side, contained a central steel core surrounded by open office space. Eighteen-inch steel tubes ran vertically along the outside, providing much of the support for the building"
Time Magazine.TIME.com

"The twin towers were the first supertall buildings designed without any masonry. Worried that the intense air pressure created by the building's high speed elevators might buckle conventional shafts, engineers designed a solution using a drywall system fixed to the reinforced steel core. "
engineering.comENGINEERING.com

"Like many high-rises built in the 1960s, the Twin Towers were constructed with their weight distributed between a hollow steel core (containing services like elevators) and steel columns around the perimeter, maximizing open floor space. Many believe the older high-rise design, in which steel columns are often encased in concrete, is more fire resistant.

“A lot of people have told me, ‘You should have used more concrete in the structure,’” said Robertson. However, his chart plotting the strength of steel vs. concrete at various temperatures showed that at the incendiary levels that raged in the towers, the two materials become similarly weak."
Berkeley 04.17.2002 - World Trade Center remembered

"Yamasaki has switched from concrete, his favorite medium, to steel because of the sheer height of the towers, and instead of having the weight of the structure carried by the frame and the elevator core, the great steel columns of the exterior walls will support it."
Time Magazine article from 1964!! Art: Onward & Upward - TIME

im_837_lg.jpg

9689d1268553338-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-screencaptureinsidewtc.jpg

9983d1271115398-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-5712.jpg

you are officially DEBUNKED for about the millionth time. :lol:

Last edited:

You don't answer questions about YOUR own video because I am disqualified??

That's quite a unique way of admitting that you CAN'T answer them. You know you were full of shit when you made that video, and you're pissed that someone caught you out.

Go back to your Playhouse, Tard-El.

Yea, you have no credibility.

You needed to show structure in the core of the Twins on 9-11 that looked like htis.

When you didn't, you showed you are an agent of the infiltrators of the US government and working to protect the perpetrators secret methods of mass murder on 9-11.

You will answer to the future.

And I will if I have to.

You, on the other hand, are unable or afraid to answer a few simple questions about YOUR OWN DAMN VIDEO. You made it, stand behind it. I'd love to be there to see you try to weasel out when YOU have to answer to the future, secret agent Chrissy Tard-El.

Yea, you have no credibility.

You needed to show structure in the core of the Twins on 9-11 that looked like htis.

When you didn't, you showed you are an agent of the infiltrators of the US government and working to protect the perpetrators secret methods of mass murder on 9-11.

no, you will
i have nothing to asnwer for
but you sure do lie a lot

Forum List

Back