FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

This photo cannot be created any other way.

The perps, of course, will not let you acknowledge ANY proof of the concrete core so I would expect your logic to be disabled to observing a simple fact. Only high tensile steel rebar can stand, and be shown as we see.

Only the DOD could/would produce that size, which is 50% larger than any commercially available. rebar.

wtc1.core.wall.base.annot4.jpg

12 feet? what the fuck happened to 17 feet?!!!!!

HAHahahahahahahaha!!!!

your caught making shit up again!! :lol:

fucking deadbeat lying scumbag.
corecornerarrowcol.jpg

Rat in the Hat said:
And another thing. All of the photos & videos from the WTC towers show a wide open core area, with pillars surrounding wide corridors to the elevators, and glass walls for the shops. If we follow your assumption for just one moment a massive concrete core rose to the top of the towers, what supported it from the ground level to the first office floor above the lobby?? The columns shown in the photos would not be sufficient to support the weight of that much concrete, invisible or not.

It supported itself and up to 50% of the towers weight as the perimeter foundation and steel settled.

You missed the question, Tard-El. Numerous pictures & videos (hey, that makes me a witness, doesn't it?) show a wide open lobby area with no sign of a concrete core. Where the core would be in your delusional mind is filled with glass wall shopping areas and open corridors to the elevator banks. Your imaginary 12 (or 17, take your pick) foot thick core could not possibly have started until the first office floor above the lobby. What held that much weight between the ground level & the first floor, more of your Invisicrete (accept no substitutes)?

By the way, quit changing my quotes by modifying my username.

I haven't changed your quotes, your name is too long. Yo ureal name is probably someting like "Ed" but you are too much of a coward to use it.

Watching a 2 hour video with 20 years experience welding in construction and 10 with a civil engineering firm (at that time, 1990) THEN corroborating that with 9-11 pictures as well as what remains of construciton photos (the cherry picked photo FEMA used to deceive) tests verifies my witnessing the construction through a video.

I haven't changed your quotes, your name is too long. Yo ureal name is probably someting like "Ed" but you are too much of a coward to use it.

Watching a 2 hour video with 20 years experience welding in construction and 10 with a civil engineering firm (at that time, 1990) THEN corroborating that with 9-11 pictures as well as what remains of construciton photos (the cherry picked photo FEMA used to deceive) tests verifies my witnessing the construction through a video.

My name is too long?

Well, let's see...Rat in the Hat=11 characters, Christophera=12 characters. Fits right in with the rest of your bullshit facts.

And there's no way you have 20 years experience welding. You look at photos of steel, and see concrete. In 30 years in the construction business, I've never met a concrete welder. Not one. EVER.

A few people have figured out the concrete core and uploaded my video.

YouTube - 91177info's Channel

are you saying that the reason the concrete core went from 17 feet thick to 12 feet thick was because 5 feet of concrete was sent to somebody else so they can make a video?

is guliuani hiding the 5 feet of concrete while the courts protect their hiding?

did somebody blink at the 17 foot concrete core and make it 12 feet?

did the perps conceal the extra 5 feet of concrete when they were concealing the secret methods of mass murder?

did they extra 5 feet of concrete fall off a truck and break the $65 fuse in your car?

was the $30,000 in child support you owe hidden in that extra 5 feet of concrete?

My name is too long?

Well, let's see...Rat in the Hat=11 characters, Christophera=12 characters. Fits right in with the rest of your bullshit facts.

And there's no way you have 20 years experience welding. You look at photos of steel, and see concrete. In 30 years in the construction business, I've never met a concrete welder. Not one. EVER.

Q: How do you "weld" concrete?

A: Not very well.

My name is too long?

Since we have no information on 'invisacete', we don't know if that can be welded or not.

My name is too long?

Since we have no information on 'invisacete', we don't know if that can be welded or not.

True. Plus spot-welding on Invisicrete has to be a royal bitch when you can't even see the spot you're trying to weld (or even if it needs to get welded).

Welder 1: "Can you see that crack in the "Invisicrete?"

Welder 2: "Fuck no. I can't even see the "Invisicrete."

The false social group of agents have no evidence of the steel core columns so attempt to use their "peer group" to pretend that the concrete is invisible. In fact, the steel that was not in the core is what is invisible.

The core area is completely empty. The fine, slightly arched vertical elements are far too small to be structural steel. They are the huge 3" rebar of the core walls after the concrete was removed by detonations. To the right the core is empty.

spire_dust-3.jpg

What was in the core was "elevator guide rail support steel".

panel_5.jpg

The false social group of agents have no evidence of the steel core columns so attempt to use their "peer group" to pretend that the concrete is invisible. In fact, the steel that was not in the core is what is invisible.

The core area is completely empty. The fine, slightly arched vertical elements are far too small to be structural steel. They are the huge 3" rebar of the core walls after the concrete was removed by detonations. To the right the core is empty.

you dont even know what it is in the pics you post
what you call "rebar" in that top pic
you called interior steel columns in another
you prove what a fucking moron you are with every post

spire_dust-3.jpg

panel_5.jpg

The Disinformation Agent, ChristoFEARa, having no valid or credible evidence to utilize, resorts to the plodding technique of endlessly looping his previously refuted dishonest contentions (complete with images that fail totally to support the nonsense he spews).

Since your nonsense, Agent CristoFEARa, you unmanly, child-support-evading, dishonest, scumbag, pussy has always failed to persuade and has always gotten roundly and soundly refuted, it is irrational of you to keep posting it.

It has never "worked" before. It never will.

You are nothing but a scumbag liar. It shows.

spire_dust-3.jpg

panel_5.jpg

all this shit has been debunked already. :cuckoo:

The infiltrating perpetrators would like people to think that, but it is not true. And to prove it, you cannot link to an image here or anywhere else that shows the supposed steel core columns in the core area.

The infiltrating perpetrators would like people to think that, but it is not true. And to prove it, you cannot link to an image here or anywhere else that shows the supposed steel core columns in the core area.

here ya go. the center two rows of the STEEL CORE in the core area on 9/11.

consider your repeated claim of not being able to show steel core columns debunked for the zillionth time. even you show steel core columns!! :lol:

site1074.jpg

here ya go. the center two rows of the STEEL CORE in the core area on 9/11.

consider your repeated claim of not being able to show steel core columns debunked for the zillionth time. even you show steel core columns!! :lol:

site1074.jpg
one has to wonder if he has a clue how fucking stupid he looks when he posts photos showing steel core columns and then claims none have been shown

Those columns surround the core, they are not in the core.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Agents support the FEMA deception with their misrepresentations.

In this image, AFTER the steel columns surrounding the core have fallen, there is nothing but vertical elements too small to be anything but rebar.

spire_dust-3.jpg

Forum List

Back