FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Don't tell me anything you want to agent. I shall show you the core of WTC 2 standing at 1/2 height with ALL of the steel gone.

southcorestands.gif

If you want to tell me something, tell me why that photo bears no resemblence to the FEMA diagram of the core.

femacore.gif

And drywall fastened to the supposed steel core columns is not logical because such would not survive the crash of thousands of tons of steel wreckage from above.

Don't tell me anything you want to agent. I shall show you the core of WTC 2 standing at 1/2 height with ALL of the steel gone.

southcorestands.gif

If you want to tell me something, tell me why that photo bears no resemblence to the FEMA diagram of the core.

femacore.gif

typical bullshit from the lying deadbeat scumbag.

whenever one of his stupid claims is proven wrong yet again. instead of actually answering what he has been confronted with he changes subjects to one of his other ridiculous claims that has also already been proven wrong.

the circle of LIES continues......:lol:

southcorestands.gif

femacore.gif

That's what I thought. Nothing but yellow running down your back.

Friggin' coward.

Just goes to show you that my photos AREN'T photoshopped as that's exactly what you SHOULD see. Footbridge out the WTC1 windows and the church out of WTC2's windows.

You've been owned weasel.

Of course the agents have catalogued all of the images of the WTC and know that there are no WTC 1 lobby images, or they've been removed.

The fact is that they are supporting secret methods of mass murder used in treason.

If the supposed steel core columns existed with their supposed interconnections, that are defined or not defined a number of ways, and somehow stood for 30 years without diagonals, or did have diagonals that somehow avoided the elevator doors and hall doors on very floor, then there would logically be an image from 9-11 showing the steel core columns

However, the 9-11 images only show an empty core.

You hate it when your conspiracy to misinform is exposed.

I noticed back at BFN, where you photoshopping started,

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2012579-post3749.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2061163-post4124.html

That all of the images of the WTC 1 lobby, even video were missing. I'm not even wasting my time now that I know the extent of the conspiracy.

I have images of the core on 9-11 and they can ONLY be concrete. You and your lie are screwed.

southcorestands.gif

WTC 1 had black granite paneling between the interior box columns.

You hate it when your conspiracy to misinform is exposed.

I noticed back at BFN, where you photoshopping started,

That all of the images of the WTC 1 lobby, even video were missing. I'm not even wasting my time now that I know the extent of the conspiracy.

I have images of the core on 9-11 and they can ONLY be concrete. You and your lie are screwed.

WTC 1 had black granite paneling between the interior box columns.
except he isnt photoshoping, you fucking moron

All the steel is gone and the one taken just before it from the other side still has the interior box columns that surrounded the core with its floor beams that match those below the spire on WTC 1.

In that other image you cannot see the top so cannot tell it is not hollow. It surrounds the concrete walls that in turn surround the concrete core.

All the steel is gone and the one taken just before it from the other side still has the interior box columns that surrounded the core with its floor beams that match those below the spire on WTC 1.

In that other image you cannot see the top so cannot tell it is not hollow. It surrounds the concrete walls that in turn surround the concrete core.
still proving you are a fucking dipshit

no such thing as "interior box columns".

its something you just made up. there are the perimeter wall columns and the steel core. thats it. :cuckoo:

Except for the supposed core columns are "invisisteel", or never seen, while concrete IS SEEN.

And the inner wall of the steel exoskeleton is seen here, but no steel core columns in the core area.

those are interio box columns. As usual, the opposite of what agents say is more often true.

Except for the supposed core columns are "invisisteel", or never seen, while concrete IS SEEN.

And the inner wall of the steel exoskeleton is seen here, but no steel core columns in the core area.

those are interio box columns. As usual, the opposite of what agents say is more often true.
only if YOU are the agent
dipshit

nobody sees a concrete core in any of your pictures except you, scumbag. :cuckoo:

there is no such thing as "interior box columns". there are the the perimeter columns and the core.

9973d1271009130-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-wtccoreshilouette-where.jpg

The agents cannot show core columns and expect people to believe that Newsweek cannot get the structure identified frundamentally correctly that supposedly collapsed killing 3,000 people.

Everyone realizes that the agents falsely assembled cannot show an image of the supposed steel core columns as the buildings are coming apart for cameras, but what can only be concrete is seen.

core_animation_75.gif

Your false peer groups psyops of agents is obvious as you fail to recognize substancial evidence over and over. Faling to recognize violations of laws related to subverting the Constitution positions you in acts of treason.

Some pages back you failed to recognize the obvious differences of images you've been looking at for months. You have no evidence and obviously are lying over and over in support of something hideous to percieve.

Forum List

Back