FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Oh, perhaps that one has a one pixel space rather than a line. Even more unlikely. Try here.

wtc1rev.tabAA-139.jpg

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

gwtc1rev.tab99.anoma.gif

gwtc1rev.tab141.anoma.DBL.gif

gwtc1rev.tab140.anoma.gif

gwtc1rev.tab139.anoma.gif

nobody gives a shit. it doesnt mean a fucking thing other than a bad scan. :cuckoo:

Since niether of you can state where official plans are, no not LERA, then your efforts are to support the FEMA deception, meaning that keeping the secret of the methods of mass murder is a priority.

jesus christ you are a moron.....

you really do say some ridiculous shit. :lol:

please tell me where fenway park is except boston.

Since niether of you can state where official plans are, no not LERA, then your efforts are to support the FEMA deception, meaning that keeping the secret of the methods of mass murder is a priority.

jesus christ you are a moron.....

you really do say some ridiculous shit. :lol:

please tell me where fenway park is except boston.
since everything you say is a opposite of the truth then fenway park cant be in boston
LOL

You are the only one that has ever said that LERA could provide plans. The site has no link. You lie.

The only plans are the faked ones from silverstein.
the site has CONTACT INFO, dipshit
contact them for your copy

btw, you WILL have to PAY for it as that is their intellectual property and they don't give it away for FREE

You are the only one that has ever said that LERA could provide plans. The site has no link. You lie.

The only plans are the faked ones from silverstein.

LIAR.:lol:

once again you pull shit out of your ass and simply make shit up. you are one of the biggest liars i have ever come across.:cuckoo:

"After the collapse of the towers, LERA possessed the only surviving blueprints of the complex."
Powered by Google Docs

Last edited:
Which tower lobby is shown in the very beginning of the following footage from 0:00 to 0:05?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMpyEEunm_s]YouTube - WTC Interior and Elevator footage[/ame]

Why haven't you posted an image of the supposed steel core columns in the core area?

Here is the concrete core of WTC 2.

southcorestands.gif

The video shows "2" at 10 seconds. Since there are elevator doors at the lobby, it must be WTC 2 because WTC 1 did not have elevator doors opening on the lobby.

The video shows "2" at 10 seconds. Since there are elevator doors at the lobby, it must be WTC 2 because WTC 1 did not have elevator doors opening on the lobby.

Wrong dumbass! If you were looking out the windows of WTC2 with the core to your left you would see the St. Nicholas Church. We see a footbridge crossing the street from right to left.

The only way to see a footbridge going in that direction and orientation was to be looking out the lobby windows of WTC1.

Owned once again.

:lol:

Here is what you saw out of the lobby windows of WTC2. St. Nicholas Church.

No footbridge. What a moron.

wtc2lobbychurch.jpg

Of course video fakery is more difficult than your photoshopping, but that still doesn't explain why you have not faked the supposed steel core columns in the core area. Your video is fake.

The Twins had a concrete tubular core. This is the east wall of the WTC 1 concrete core toppling into the core area.

core_animation_75.gif

Hey Chris. Want to know how else you can tell which tower photos were taken in when the core is situated on the left? Look at the fourth column from the right corner below the mezzanine. See the large black sign? The sign existed in that location in WTC1. See the St. Nicholas Church? It was WTC2. See the footbridge with the sign on the fourth column? That was WTC1.

It all matches jackass.

:lol:

Cute combo.

A liar with a link that lies.

Never heard of those people.

You cannot reasonably explain why the public has no official plans. There is only one explanation.

i dont care if you never heard of those people. you are insignificant and so is your opinions.

the nyclu shit was debunked already.:cuckoo:

Of course video fakery is more difficult than your photoshopping, but that still doesn't explain why you have not faked the supposed steel core columns in the core area. Your video is fake.

Nope. Not faked. That's what you saw out of the windows of WTC1's lobby. The footbridge.

Find me a photo looking out of WTC1's lobby with the core on the left that shows otherwise.

The Twins had a concrete tubular core. This is the east wall of the WTC 1 concrete core toppling into the core area.

core_animation_75.gif

his video isnt fake. your concrete core video is fake!!!

(oh wait. you dont have any video of a concrete core. nevermind.)

Tell you what. Find me a photo that you think is looking out of WTC1's lobby windows, looking west, with the core on the left.

Here's where you prove me wrong (if you can). Let's go chickenshit.

Forum List

Back