FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

NIST, they beleived all the lies of FEMA. You are using their crap? Did you see their disclaimer. OMG, you could use the Sunday funnies for plans with that kind of language.

You can pretend that you cannot tell the difference, but it is obvious.

panel_1.jpg

NIST, they beleived all the lies of FEMA.

none of your fucking yapping matters one little, tiny bit.

here are the facts from the last few posts.

1. you claimed there was only one official depiction of the tower cores.

2. i showed you a second one. that alone proves you are a LIAR.:lol:

NIST, they beleived all the lies of FEMA. You are using their crap? Did you see their disclaimer. OMG, you could use the Sunday funnies for plans with that kind of language.

panel_1.jpg

You cannot be serious..... The thing left standing that pic is part of the outside wall structure. That was concrete and steel you nitwit..... The came prefabbed and in sections.... Freaking unbelievable.....:lol::lol::lol:

You cannot be serious..... The thing left standing that pic is part of the outside wall structure. That was concrete and steel you nitwit..... The came prefabbed and in sections.... Freaking unbelievable.....:lol::lol::lol:
ah, not quite
there was no concrete in the perimeter walls
the only concrete in the towers above grade(IE ground level) was in the floors
and then it was 4" thick

Last edited:

ah, not quite
and then it was 4" thick

I was led to believe the outer walls were steel with concrete molded to them on the outside. And that they were prefab pieces 2 and a half floors high and 52 feet wide.

Either way the concrete (if any) on the outer walls were a cover only and the load was bore by the steel.

BTW, I think I found the documentary he christophera keeps yammering on about.. Made in 1973 by the port authorities of new york and new jersey. Anyway I beleive I have it but can't download it. The link is ...

American Experience | The Center of the World - New York: A Documentary Film | Construction Footage | PBS

The film is in 3 parts, and I dont think christoph is going to like it anymore... It does not support his BS concrete core nonsense at all that I can see so far...

ah, not quite
and then it was 4" thick

I was led to believe the outer walls were steel with concrete molded to them on the outside. And that they were prefab pieces 2 and a half floors high and 52 feet wide.

Either way the concrete (if any) on the outer walls were a cover only and the load was bore by the steel.

BTW, I think I found the documentary he christophera keeps yammering on about.. Made in 1973 by the port authorities of new york and new jersey. Anyway I beleive I have it but can't download it. The link is ...

American Experience | The Center of the World - New York: A Documentary Film | Construction Footage | PBS

The film is in 3 parts, and I dont think christoph is going to like it anymore... It does not support his BS concrete core nonsense at all that I can see so far...
yeah, he claims they edited out the concrete
LOL

ah, not quite
and then it was 4" thick

yeah, he claims they edited out the concrete
LOL

Okay I watched the 3 parts completely, and it confirms what we already knew. That christoph is full of it....:lol:

The center of the world is part of the FEMA deception.

9-11-misprision of treason, Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

I stand as a witness to the construction because of viewing an extensively detailed 2 hour “PUBLIC BROADCAST SYSTEM” (PBS) documentary in 1990 about the Twin tower construction. With 35 years experience as a welder who has worked in civil engineering for 25 years, I understood, very well, all that was communicated by that regarding documentary described in the attached Affidavit.
The documentary is now gone, even from the digital records of PBS which broadcast it. This factor enables the deception concealing treason disclosed herein. However a retired physicist/Ph.D. and a former Marine major searched for it and found paper records at PBS through contacts employed there which corroborates this testimony. A VHS original copy was found but DVD copy of it appears to have been intercepted. An excerpt from a 2007 web radio show that Dr. Larsen produced and I co hosted where he updated the search. It can be downloaded from, rl-cb6-27-07pbs.doc_1-2.mp3 - concrete, core,, PBS, video,.

REQUEST FOR ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE FOR ALLOWING PBS TO REMOVE DOCUMENTARY SHOWING TRUE TOWER STRUCTURE FROM ARCHIVES AND PUBLIC LIBRARIES AND DECEPTIVELY RE EDIT/DISTRIBUTE.

PBS has also re edited the original documentary footage in 2003 and titled that production, “NEW YORK, The Center of the World” which misrepresents the core structure of the Towers as being comprised of steel core columns.

The true core of the Towers is described in an article by Newsweek of September 13, 2001, about Leslie E. Robertson the engineer for the Twin Towers, EXHIBIT "A", with the statement, “supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core” (emphasis added).

I stand as a witness to the construction because of viewing an extensively detailed 2 hour “PUBLIC BROADCAST SYSTEM” (PBS) documentary in 1990 about the Twin tower construction. With 35 years experience as a welder who has worked in civil engineering for 25 years, I understood, very well, all that was communicated by that regarding documentary described in the attached Affidavit.
The documentary is now gone, even from the digital records of PBS which broadcast it. This factor enables the deception concealing treason disclosed herein. However a retired physicist/Ph.D. and a former Marine major searched for it and found paper records at PBS through contacts employed there which corroborates this testimony. A VHS original copy was found but DVD copy of it appears to have been intercepted. An excerpt from a 2007 web radio show that Dr. Larsen produced and I co hosted where he updated the search. It can be downloaded from, rl-cb6-27-07pbs.doc_1-2.mp3 - concrete, core,, PBS, video,.

REQUEST FOR ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE FOR ALLOWING PBS TO REMOVE DOCUMENTARY SHOWING TRUE TOWER STRUCTURE FROM ARCHIVES AND PUBLIC LIBRARIES AND DECEPTIVELY RE EDIT/DISTRIBUTE.

PBS has also re edited the original documentary footage in 2003 and titled that production, “NEW YORK, The Center of the World” which misrepresents the core structure of the Towers as being comprised of steel core columns.

The true core of the Towers is described in an article by Newsweek of September 13, 2001, about Leslie E. Robertson the engineer for the Twin Towers, EXHIBIT "A", with the statement, “supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core” (emphasis added).

seek out professional help dude
you SERIOUSLY need it

Why don't you just admit your here to peddle your website... or articles on a website as it would seem.... its obvious now isn't it? I mean nearly all your links point to it, you tell us how much it costs you, and you source yourself as evidence.....

Using your brilliant methods I can say I am superman and prove it citing myself as a source..... LOL

This is how the FEMA deception was conducted. By misrepresenting the weak elevator guide rail support steel as "core columns".

panel_5.jpg

To enable that te ex mayor took the WTC documents from the NYC offices.

But the infiltrating perpetrators of mass murder will not want you to acknowledge that.

This looks EXACTLY like the concrete core Robertson described to Newsweek would look under the same conditions.

southcorestands.gif

Chrsistopharter said:
This is how the FEMA deception was conducted. By misrepresenting the weak elevator guide rail support steel as "core columns".

Wrong .. those annotations are your own .. which as some one here also suggests you have a bowel problem .. FEMA never said anything about elevator guide rail support steel .. columns.

You continue to propose imbecile concepts proving what Chris ??

Stann

ah, not quite
and then it was 4" thick

From what I have researched, the walls and elevator shafts were composed of 2"/ 2 1/12" thick gypsum planking.

There is a detail on page 222 of this document: http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/NISTNCSTAR1-1.pdf

The 2"/2 1/2" thick gypsum planks where 16" wide and came in 12', 14', and 16' heights depending on the ceiling height.

In this photo you can see what was left of the gypsum planking surrounding the stairwell. Also notice the the small piece of planking left at the top right of the photo between the channels. That's were the express elevator shafts were located.
sheetrock.jpg

You can actually see the 16" wide gypsum planking separations.

Layout of the express elevators for both towers.
Lobbyelevators-2.jpg

The fact is, the express elevators were where Chris says his core supposedly was. Hence his argument against access to them from OUTSIDE the core at the lobby level and why he made up the story about the towers being radically different when he finally admitted that there WAS access as described, but only in WTC1.

Express elevator access on the left in WTC1.
DSCN3624-1.jpg

ah, not quite
and then it was 4" thick

From what I have researched, the walls and elevator shafts were composed of 2"/ 2 1/12" thick gypsum planking.

There is a detail on page 222 of this document: http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/NISTNCSTAR1-1.pdf

The 2"/2 1/2" thick gypsum planks where 16" wide and came in 12', 14', and 16' heights depending on the ceiling height.

Gypsum is a covering only. It does not bear loads at all.

Gypsum Construction Handbook

its drywall basically. Gypsum was the wall covering on the inside and in some areas most likely on the outside walls of the elevator shafts and or stairwell walls. I have gypsum nearly the same specs in my office. They do not bear loads. The loads are carried by the frame work and inner wall supports.

In the case of the WTC towers, they were a inner wall covering as well. Whether it was in an elevator shaft or an office wall, they served the same purpose. The steel underneath and behind those gypsum coverings were what carried the load.

its drywall basically. Gypsum was the wall covering on the inside and in some areas most likely on the outside walls of the elevator shafts and or stairwell walls. I have gypsum nearly the same specs in my office. They do not bear loads. The loads are carried by the frame work and inner wall supports.

In the case of the WTC towers, they were a inner wall covering as well. Whether it was in an elevator shaft or an office wall, they served the same purpose. The steel underneath and behind those gypsum coverings were what carried the load.

I never said they carried loads. The gypsum planking was placed between the concrete slabs of the floors and between cross members using channels that they fit into on the top and bottom, just like you see in this photo:
utilityhallway-1.jpg

That is gypsum planking BETWEEN the horizontal channels. They also used the gypsum planking to surround the columns in addition to sometimes using fireproofing.

I never said they carried loads. The gypsum planking was placed between the concrete slabs of the floors and between cross members using channels that they fit into on the top and bottom, just like you see in this photo:
utilityhallway-1.jpg

That is gypsum planking BETWEEN the horizontal channels. They also used the gypsum planking to surround the columns in addition to sometimes using fireproofing.

LOL, well then what the hell are you arguing with me about? :lol::lol::lol:

I think we got a wrong idea about what one another was saying somewhere along the line...

For my end I am sorry if something I said gave you the wrong impression. I was just responding to your post to me. My bad, I just assumed from your response you were implying the gypsum made the shafts....

Forum List

Back