FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

did you figure out how to fit all those elevators into your concrete core yet?

where's the diagram you promised?!! :lol:

I've made no promise and you cannot show I have.

Where's the image from 9-11 of the FEMA core you've been saying you've posted. No one has seen it that is not an agent. Haaaaaaaahaaaaa.

Where's the image from 9-11 of the FEMA core you've been saying you've posted. No one has seen it that is not an agent. Haaaaaaaahaaaaa.
you did so you lying piece of shit

and that image you show you have never proven it had anything to do with FEMA
and it was a fucking basic diagram of the core you moron
please show PROOF that was anything done by FEMA

Last edited:

here's the pics, jackass. you keep asking for them and we keep showing them.....
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...n-about-twin-towers-core-443.html#post2416741

then you ask again....

then we show again....... and you pretend we didnt.....

and then you ask again..... and we show again... and you pretend we didnt....

your fucking delusional!!! :lol:

you said you were working on a diagram. did you lie? why cant you fit the elevators inside your concrete core, chrissypoo? :lol:

Your images show no core columns inside the core area. They show columns surrounding the concrete wall, or where the wall was.

The one by Aman Zafar shows elevator guide rail steel toppling away from the concrete core wall falling inwards. This is about the same moment, from another angle, the north, and concrete is still attached to the interior box columns opposite the elevator guide rail support steel inside the core.

panel_2.jpg

Chris, why did you lie and contradict yourself on the Break for News board?

You first post here says the the 20 center to center column dimensions came from sources OTHER that the documentary you saw. Here is the link to the quote below:The Next Level :: View topic - 9/11 Audio: Twin Towers Built for Demo
You posted this on Oct. 30, 2008.
Christophera said:
The 20 feet came from other researchers rather than the "Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers" directly.

Yet six months earlier, on Apr 16, 2008 from the same board you posted this next quote in whioch you say the 20 foot dimensions came from the documentary. Here is the link to that: The Next Level :: View topic - 9/11 Audio: Twin Towers Built for Demo

Christophera said:
The dimension of 20 feet come from the "Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers" as well as confirmations of it on other boards.

Why the two different quotes Chris? Trying to cover your lies again with more lies? You've been caught doing this on numerous occasions.

Why did you lie about the source of the 20 foot spacing Chris?

Why did you lie Chris?

Why won't you do this Chris? This could end the debate for good. If you can fit what you claim was there, it's the end. You'd prove us all wrong. If you can't (which I know for a fact you can't), your core theory is proven to be bullshit and you've put 8 years of your life into a lie, which I believe you know already.

I think you know that your theory is crap, but you are either trolling or just want to save face because every single one of your claims would be pure idiocy.

So prove us wrong Chris. Draw a scaled drawing with your core and everything in it.

What have you got to lose?

:eusa_whistle:

Your images show no core columns inside the core area.

bullshit.

the photos show the center two rows of STEEL CORE COLUMNS.

if you are going to say there are columns surrounding a concrete core you need to show your source of that info. YOU NEVER DO.

did you get the elevators to fit inside your impossible concrete core yet, chrissypoo?
until you do your concrete core has been exposed as a HOAX. :lol:

bullshit.

if you are going to say there are columns surrounding a concrete core you need to show your source of that info. YOU NEVER DO.

did you get the elevators to fit inside your impossible concrete core yet, chrissypoo?

fuz and gumjob text is meaningless, except in prosecution for treason.

You source of dimensions is discredited. The plans from silverstein are obsolete and altered. This assertion is substanciated here.

These 2 photos how the spire is the NW corner of the inner wall of the outer stel framework.

Looking east. The spire is of the steel inner framed wall of the exterior steel structure.

site1074.jpg

There was only one spire.

Looking south along the line of the west wall of the WTC 1 concrete core wall. The spire is to the right of the concrete wall and outside the core.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

bullshit.

fuz and gumjob text is meaningless, except in prosecution for treason.

You source of dimensions is discredited. The plans from silverstein are obsolete and altered. This assertion is substanciated here.

These 2 photos how the spire is the NW corner of the inner wall of the outer stel framework.

Looking east. The spire is of the steel inner framed wall of the exterior steel structure.

site1074.jpg

There was only one spire.

Looking south along the line of the west wall of the WTC 1 concrete core wall. The spire is to the right of the concrete wall and outside the core.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg
so, are you ready to admit those two photos show the same thing except from different angles?

and whwere is your proof that the plans were fake?
you bullshit claim of being digitally altered is BULLSHIT

Last edited:
blah blah blah.....

your text is meaningless.

once you take away all that space for your concrete walls there's no room left for all the elevators!!!:lol:

they dont fit. :cuckoo:

blah blah blah.....

your text is meaningless.

once you take away all that space for your concrete walls there's no room left for all the elevators!!!:lol:

they dont fit. :cuckoo:
the dipshit posts images showing STEEL CORE COLUMNS and denies they exist
:lol:

the dipshit posts images showing STEEL CORE COLUMNS and denies they exist
:lol:
yep. he's a retard.

he cant make the elevators fit so he tries to change the subject and accuses everyone of being agents and guilty of treason. :cuckoo:

Maybe it would help if we adopt his strategy.

If we all deny that Chri$$y exists, maybe he'll go away.

I'll bet I could come up with numerous photos of the twins that he is not in to prove he doesn't exist now, or on 9/11!

Oh, and anyone who tries to say he did exist will be called an agent.

Agent, your generalizations expose you in your psyops.

Impressive grammer(?)

"I'll bet I could come up with numerous photos of the twins that he is not in to prove he doesn't exist now, or on 9/11!"

Last edited:
As long as you and yours try to say this core existed and cannot produce an image of ANY of it on 9-11,

femacore.gif

no other name for you seems to fit, agent. You have an agenda of gatekeeping the fact of the concrete core.

To suggest the evidence from 9-11 shows only dust and debri unreasonable serves the perpetrators of mass murder and protection of their secret methods. It servest eh infiltrators of the US government and the usurpers of the Constitution.

This image show the west wall of WTC 1 from the north in an end view. The north wall has fallen allowing view into the empty core area.

The photo, as the others, is fully clear enough to identify the structural elements.

You're a fine one to talk about spelling and grammar, chump.

Forum List

Back