FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

What is exposed as a hoax is the digitally altered obsolete plans from silvrstein that gumjob gets its dimensions from.

The revsion tables were added to the scans and an anomalie, similar to this ended up getting placed in cells of the revision table with about 20% of the 200+ sheets.

You know, if you can find a really good lawyer that hasn't been hypnotized by a blinking medicine man, he might be able to get your GED money back.

No, agents always pst misrepresentations. You show an empty core. The only steel is the steel that surrounded the concrete, but the concrete detonated similar to what is seen here just before the detonations stop and the concrete wall topples.

Agents natuarlly refuse to use verifying information. You presence is to disinform if possible.
Well its not traitor.

More wonderful benefits from trying to learn English on your own.

At least what I'm wrinting is understandable even with mispelling.

The fact is I've posting to see that due process is provided in 3,000 murders. The "cause of death" has been invalidated because NIST did not have the plans.

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

And they were told the core looked like this,

femacore.gif

And I've proven that engineer of record new how the towers were designed and informed Newsweek of that in the days after 9-11.

Which is completely corroborated by the Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992 and images from 9-11 that show what can only be concrete.

core_animation_75.gif

And I've proven that engineer of record new how the towers were designed and informed Newsweek of that in the days after 9-11.

You haven't proved anything, Dumbass. You know for a fact that the reporter, and not Robertson, inserted the bullshit about a concrete core. It's been shown to you more times than you've had hot dinners.

You're only lying about it in a pointless & useless effort to draw people to your blood money website.

Too bad for you that whatever website you go to, there are people intelligent enough to expose you before the hapless reader clicks on one of your ghoulish links.

The perpetrators approve of you position, but you cannot support it. The case of the concrete core is the only case that can be made. It's evidence is verified in many ways.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

The perpetrators approve of you position

Damn right they do. Why, I get calls from the perpetrators at least twice a week telling me, "Jacob, you're doing an excellent job protecting the secret methods of mass murder". They also keep me informed on the latest high diameter coated rebars. (Hey Jake, we're turning out a new batch of 137" diameter stock today. We're using it for the 44ft thick concrete core of the Johnson kid's treehouse. And we're going to coat this batch with plutonium!)

They also approve of my stealing candy from babies, pushing kids off of the jungle gyms causing them to get compound fractures, and poking people's eyes out with sticks.

On the bright side, they strongly disapprove of me pushing nuns down flights of stairs. They may be perpetrators, but they have their limits.

If you could produce the official plans that might mean something.

WHY don't you have the plans! What is the matter with you? Don't you realize that as long as you cannot produce the official plans for the Towers, PUBLIC BUILDINGS, you will always be wrong, no matter what you say.

WHY don't you have the plans! What is the matter with you? Don't you realize that as long as you cannot produce the official plans for the Towers, PUBLIC BUILDINGS, you will always be wrong, no matter what you say.
the official plans have been linked for you
but the delusional moron that you are you dont think they are real

Have you written to Leslie Robertson to discuss this?

I've called them and they refuse to say if they have the plans or not. They do not, I'm quite sure. The reason is security. They would not even want to be responsible for them in light of the security issues.

The only other set beside that which was in the towers was in the WTC documents which were stolen by the ex mayor

Americans do not need the plans to know that there was a concrete core. It shows in 9-11 images,

southcorestands.gif

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

and independent authority identifies a concrete core. This is all verified.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Your behavior verifies that you are an agent serving the infiltrators of the US government and work to protect the secret methods of mass murder.

==delusional bullshit removed==
same old delusional bullshit over and over again that has already been debunked... :cuckoo:

1. The Spire is outside the core area. debunked

2. Robertson identifies a concrete core. debunked.

3. A picture of a silhouetted object covered in smoke is a concrete core. debunked

4. No pictures exist of a steel core on 9/11 (accompanied by FEMA drawing). debunked

5. Butt plates are used to join steel core columns and are too weak. debunked

6. Diagonal bracing of steel core columns is actually part of the crane structure. debunked

7. Anyone that disagrees with the concrete core hoax is a secret government agent. (totally delusional. needs no debunking)

so why arent you working to free this innocent man that was obviously framed by the US Government?

6a010536e43eda970c01287597125f970c-800wi

Of course the perps would want you to ignore defense of the Constitution.

The Twin towers core was misrepresented by FEMA.

femacore.gif

If this is not true, why haven't you posted an image of that core?

I have posted images of the concrete core I know stood. That is the west end of WTC 1 concrete core looking south along the wall line left of the spire an interior box columns outside the core.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

the north wall has already fallen alowing some view into the core. It is empty.

Forum List

Back