FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

did you figure out how to fit all those elevators inside your impossible concrete core yet?!! :lol:

we're still waiting.:eusa_whistle:

We wait for fuz to recognize that the plans and 6,000 photo filte were taken by the ex mayor in violations of law that deprive all of us of the correct dimensions for ANYTHING.

But, as an agent, you cannot because that would show how NIST was supposedly justified in producing their analysis but DID NOT HAVE THE PLANS. Now that is impossbile.

As an agent you do the elevator thing as a diversion from the fact you have no evidence showing the steel core columns that is not misrepresented construction photos. Elevator guide rail support steel is misrepresented as "steel core columns". Butt plates on the tops of the support steel prove the steel was too weak to be core columns because of guide rail supports using butt plates to join them.

panel_5.jpg

actually, the fact that you are still breathing is proof that you are wrong.

do you think the government would kill 3000 of it's own people and have this massive cover up and then let some silly fool like you screw it all up for them? :cuckoo:

you really are a fucking retard!! :lol:

do you think the government would kill 3000 of it's own people and have this massive cover up and then let some silly fool like you screw it all up for them? :cuckoo:

the evidence proves that he is fucking INSANE

Agents would like to have people think that I think the government killed 3,000 innocent people.

The infiltrators of the government did it.

The government, as soon as the people realize the FEMA deception, WILL locate the agents supporting the infiltrators and the secret methods of mass murder and arrest them and prosecute them.

Agents would like to have people think that I think the government killed 3,000 innocent people.

The government, as soon as the people realize the FEMA deception, WILL locate the agents supporting the infiltrators and the secret methods of mass murder and arrest them and prosecute them.
there was no FEMA deception, the deception is what YOU are trying to do, only the sane people don't BUY YOUR DELUSIONAL BULLSHIT

there was NO CONCRETE IN THE CORE ABOVE GRADE

government. government infiltrators. whatever.... :cuckoo:

if there was this massively intricate plot and they had no problem killing 3000 people.... they certainly wouldnt have any problem killing a fucking moron like you.

why are you still alive? :lol:

Last edited:

government. government infiltrators. whatever.... :cuckoo:

if there was this massively intricate plot and they had no problem killing 3000 people.... they certainly wouldnt have any problem killing a fucking moron like you.

why are you still alive? :lol:
especially when the moron posts his contact info all over the damn internet

I'm alive because I'm correct and there is a lot more to this than an agent would ever admit to understanding.

The concrete core is independently verified.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Last edited:
I'm alive because I'm correct and there is a lot more to this than an agent would ever admit to understanding.

no it isnt, none of that delusional bullshit verifies ANYTHING

and the point, that you clearly miss, is that a group that had no problems killing 3000 people on 9/11 would snuff you in a heartbeat if you were exposing them
moron

Last edited:
I'm alive because I'm correct
no. you are alive because you are wrong.

if you were correct and there was this super secret plot by "infiltrators" that already killed 3000 people then the first thing they would do when you started blabbing about it would be to silence you permanently. :cuckoo:

that fact that you are still alive is proof you are wrong.:lol:

(did you get the elevators to fit inside your impossible concrete core yet?)

I'm alive because I'm correct
no. you are alive because you are wrong.

if you were correct and there was this super secret plot by "infiltrators" that already killed 3000 people then the first thing they would do when you started blabbing about it would be to silence you permanently. :cuckoo:

that fact that you are still alive is proof you are wrong.:lol:

(did you get the elevators to fit inside your impossible concrete core yet?)
he is too delusional to really understand

No idiot, you're alive because your concrete core theory is bullshit. If there really was a huge conspiracy to "protect the secret methods of mass murder", the "perpetrators" would have absolutely no problem or hesitation adding one more murder (yours) to their score.

And further proof is again that you're alive, even after posting so much personal information about yourself on this and other boards that they would be able to pinpoint your location right down to which room in the basement you're posting from.

Pretending to be morons and attempting to change the subject won't help.

You have never shown this core structure on 9-11.

southcorestands.gif

Why do you even try to pretend you are anything but defeated? Logically if there are 3-4 agents willing to come in and pretend with you, you can avoid the appearance of defeat, but you are still defeated and those sincere truth seekers returning to view the thread see that.

core_animation_75.gif

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Last edited:
Pretending to be morons and attempting to change the subject won't help.

<lies and delusional bullshit removed>
no one is pretending anything, YOU are the fucking moron
everyone knows that the towers were built with a steel core
and that the weight of the concrete in your HOAX core would have been impossible

You have never shown this core structure on 9-11.

southcorestands.gif

really? are you sure?

get ready for this shocking revelation.....

here it comes.....

wait for it.....

ok... here it is!!
southcorestands.gif

you're a fucking moron. the fact that you think that your concrete core existed and "the perpetrators" killed 3000 people but let you live proves you are wrong. if somebody kills 3000 people they wouldnt hesitate to kill anyone exposing their crime. you are alive therefore your core is a hoax.

if you want people to take your concrete core seriously you need to be killed for attempting to expose "the perpetrators".

so go cut your brake lines and drive off a cliff. then we might take you a little but more seriously. (but i doubt it because the elevators dont fit inside your impossible core).

Forum List

Back