FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

gumjobs evasion into elevator trivia simply demonstrates that gummie has no evidence of steel core columns other than.

Gummie pretends to think that I've said there was 20 feet between the interior box column and the first row of elevator guide rail support.

What I said gumout, is that there was 20 feet between interior box colummns along the line of the wall.

Sorry Chris. You're COMPLETELY wrong. It has nothing to do with the 20' space between the box columns and supposed elevator guide rail support steel.

Now answer the question coward. Did the twin towers have express elevators that were rated for 55 people and 10,000 lbs.?

Yes or no?

If it's simply evasion like you claim, you'd answer the questions and not worry about the answer or what it could mean. Are you, perhaps, afraid of something?

:lol:

Explain this next quote from you Chris:
The light that comes from the hallway door is reflected off of the inside of the concrete core walls that were formed with breakdown steel forms leaving them slick enough to reflect light at a low oblique angle.

How can that be if there was a bay of 12 express elevators BETWEEN the hallways and the concrete wall per this photo:
44thskylobby2.jpg

...and this photo:
44thskylobbyphoto1.jpg

The express elevators doors are on the right. I thought, per you quote above, that the hallways were RIGHT NEXT TO THE CONCRETE CORE WALL?

Not one image of this structure on 9-11,

femacore.gif

All I see is misrepresentations. No diagonal braces, no gusset plates, no steel core columns.

The pitiful effort to change the subject to elevators is evasion.

not%20this%20shit%20again.jpg

The only consistent information through 9-11 and construction photos shows a concrete core.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Last edited:
Explain this next quote from you Chris:
The light that comes from the hallway door is reflected off of the inside of the concrete core walls that were formed with breakdown steel forms leaving them slick enough to reflect light at a low oblique angle.

How can that be if there was a bay of 12 express elevators BETWEEN the hallways and the concrete wall per this photo:
44thskylobby2.jpg

...and this photo:
44thskylobbyphoto1.jpg

The express elevators doors are on the right. I thought, per you quote above, that the hallways were RIGHT NEXT TO THE CONCRETE CORE WALL?

Chris?

Why haven't you shown an image of this core structure on 9-11.

femacore.gif

Why? What is wrong with you? You keep showing pictures of hallways. Why haven't you shown an image of the supposed steel core columns with their needed diagonal braces?

I can easily show massive concrete walls toppling into the empty core.

core_animation_75.gif

The independently verified evidence for a concrete core is overwhelming.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Why? What is wrong with you? You keep showing pictures of hallways.

Because your claims, drawings, and photos add up to a physical impossibility. What you fail to understand is that I am not proving a steel core existed. I am proving that YOUR concrete core was a physical impossibility and did NOT exist.

The hallway picture with the express elevator access show on the right wall is direct refutation to your claim that the hallways were RIGHT AGAINST THE CORE WALL which is why we see light reflecting of the walls in the silhouette picture you keep using.

Those two skylobby hallways were 16' wide and the were offset from one another as even you claim.

So I'll ask you again. Were the express elevators rated for 55 people and 10,000 lbs?

Yes or no?

You failing to answer a direct question is PROOF that you know this admission will be detrimental to your quack theory. This is why you won't answer it.

Answer the question coward. If it's just "evasion" as you claim, then you have nothing to fear from it right?

I can show what can only be concrete,
you're delusional!! :cuckoo:

name one professional that analyzed that picture and says that's concrete!! :lol:

NOBODY says that picture shows concrete. only you. you are the only one that sees it.

your concrete core is physically impossible. it's already been proven that the elevators dont fit.

9973d1271009130-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-wtccoreshilouette-where.jpg

same old delusional bullshit over and over again that has already been debunked... :cuckoo:

1. The Spire is outside the core area. debunked

2. Robertson identifies a concrete core. debunked.

3. A picture of a silhouetted object covered in smoke is a concrete core. debunked

4. No pictures exist of a steel core on 9/11 (accompanied by FEMA drawing). debunked

5. Butt plates are used to join steel core columns and are too weak. debunked

6. Diagonal bracing of steel core columns is actually part of the crane structure. debunked

7. Anyone that disagrees with the concrete core hoax is a secret government agent. (totally delusional. needs no debunking)

Last edited:
You wish, in order to please the perpetrators of mass murder in keeping their methods secret.

NIST cannot conduct forensic analysis of a structure they do not have plans for.

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

That is the only mention of their sources for structural design and construction that I could find. No one else has been able to find anything more difinitive.

That is NIST.

FEMA presents this, which is the ONLY official depiction of the core of the towers of any kind from official sources.

femacore.gif

FEMA misrepresents the elevator guide rail support steel as "core columns".

panel_5.jpg

Disclosure of treason.

9-11-misprision of treason, Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

there is no secret method of mass murder. the perpetrators were the 19 muslim hijackers. there was no concrete core. :cuckoo:

doesnt matter what stupid story you come up with next.

here's pictures of the steel core.

9973d1271009130-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-wtccoreshilouette-where.jpg

corecloseupbest.jpg

d5.jpg

im958lguq5.jpg

im_652_lg.jpg

im_612_lg.jpg

im_580_lg.jpg

im534lgwo5.jpg

im_853_lg.jpg

im_837_lg.jpg

9689d1268553338-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-screencaptureinsidewtc.jpg

WTC_Core_01s-full.jpg

9999004211-l-full.jpg

9999004225-l-full.jpg

wtc36-1-full.jpg

WTCnorthtowerspire4-large.jpg

NTstairwell-full.jpg

...and here's a picture of the same object you continually post that ISNT convered in smoke and you can clearly see it is steel, not concrete.
9983d1271115398-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-5712.jpg

"For a combination of historical, cultural and economic reasons, tall, concrete-core buildings dedicated to office use are unusual in New York, where builders prefer the wallboard-enclosed cores with steel frames that Mr. Robertson pioneered in the trade center."
New York Timeshere

"Engineers are still debating whether the Twin Towers' unique structure should be credited for surviving the initial crashes, or blamed for collapsing in the subsequent fires, or both. But the point is that it was unique, utilizing closely spaced columns connected to a steel core by relatively lightweight floor trusses. "
Newsweek. Newsweek.com

"Each of the towers, more than 200 ft. wide on each side, contained a central steel core surrounded by open office space. Eighteen-inch steel tubes ran vertically along the outside, providing much of the support for the building"
Time Magazine.TIME.com

"The twin towers were the first supertall buildings designed without any masonry. Worried that the intense air pressure created by the building's high speed elevators might buckle conventional shafts, engineers designed a solution using a drywall system fixed to the reinforced steel core. "
engineering.comENGINEERING.com

"Like many high-rises built in the 1960s, the Twin Towers were constructed with their weight distributed between a hollow steel core (containing services like elevators) and steel columns around the perimeter, maximizing open floor space. Many believe the older high-rise design, in which steel columns are often encased in concrete, is more fire resistant.

“A lot of people have told me, ‘You should have used more concrete in the structure,’” said Robertson. However, his chart plotting the strength of steel vs. concrete at various temperatures showed that at the incendiary levels that raged in the towers, the two materials become similarly weak."
Berkeley 04.17.2002 - World Trade Center remembered

"Yamasaki has switched from concrete, his favorite medium, to steel because of the sheer height of the towers, and instead of having the weight of the structure carried by the frame and the elevator core, the great steel columns of the exterior walls will support it."
Time Magazine article from 1964!! Art: Onward & Upward - TIME

Yea, what is wrong with you showing pictures of hallways when the question is the core?

It has everything to do with the your concrete core. I can prove your core is a physical impossibility and that you continually make things up to support your bullshit theory, only to turn around and contradict it.

It you were a real truth seeker, you'd look into these contradictions, but you have no interest in the truth.

The simple fact is that you made a claim that the hallways are right against the core wall and I have proven that wrong with a photo of a skylobby hallway containing express elevator access on the right. That proves that there was an express elevator bank between the 16' wide skylobby hallway and your supposed concrete core.

This following drawing shows what you claim to have existed. The blue ovals circle the ares where the express elevators SHOULD be per the photo of the hallway, but you make no room for:
corelobby2hallwaysarea.png

How do you address this major screwup on your part?

Last edited:
I've been keeping track of the crap and explaining what agent fz is doing.
==delusional bullshit removed===

good. maybe someday you will realize that you truly are a delusional moron. until then i will keep pointing it out.:lol:

did you fit all those elevators inside your impossible concrete core yet?
did you find a source for your "elevator guide rail support" claim yet?
did you find any pictures of a concrete core yet?
did you find any construction pictures of a concrete core yet?
did you find a source for your "C4 coated rebar" claim yet?
did you find a source for your "interior box columns" claim yet?
did you find a source for your claim that the building plans were part of the NYCLU letter yet?

shall i go on, you fucking idiot?? or do you think this is enough unsourced bullshit to keep you busy trying to back up for a little while. let me know when you can document these claims. :lol:

The hallway picture with the express elevator access show on the right wall is direct refutation to your claim that the hallways were RIGHT AGAINST THE CORE WALL

I've never said that and if I did I meant that the core walls were clearly visible and adjacent to the hall.

I've not said they were against, perhaps "next to" I know how they are located.

What you've not explained is that the offset of the center is seen in the lower portion as opposite that of the upper portion.

wtccoreshilouette.jpg

Since the light in the lower portion is refelecting off the inside of the concrete wall, the fact that the hallway is not aligned with the sunrise is explained. Without a smooth concrete face there is no explanation. There are also not core columns where they would have to be.

The hallway picture with the express elevator access show on the right wall is direct refutation to your claim that the hallways were RIGHT AGAINST THE CORE WALL

I've never said that and if I did I meant that the core walls were clearly visible and adjacent to the hall.

I've not said they were against, perhaps "next to" I know how they are located.

What you've not explained is that the offset of the center is seen in the lower portion as opposite that of the upper portion.

wtccoreshilouette.jpg

Since the light in the lower portion is refelecting off the inside of the concrete wall, the fact that the hallway is not aligned with the sunrise is explained. Without a smooth concrete face there is no explanation. There are also not core columns where they would have to be.
that photo proves your concrete core is a hoax

Wrong, it shows there were no steel core columns in 2 different ways.

1. With steel columns there would be nothing to reflect off of.

2. The columns would be visible and they are not.

Wrong, it shows there were no steel core columns in 2 different ways.

1. With steel columns there would be nothing to reflect off of.

2. The columns would be visible and they are not.
wrong, dipshit
the columns were enclosed by gypsum wall planks

Forum List

Back