FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Gee more text, while I post hard evidence showing a concrete core,

southcorestands.gif

and the info from the engineer of record and Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992 all identifying a concrete core.

Why haven't you posted an image of this core on 9-11 yet?

femacore.gif

Why? What is the matter with you? Don't you realize that your constant and total failure to produce images from 9-11 showing that are exposing your murdering masters?

I post hard evidence showing a concrete core,
no. you post a picture with a text description in which you claim the picture shows concrete. it doesnt. nobody looks at that picture and sees concrete.

your text is useless. :cuckoo:

Since you have no independently verified evidence and refuse to recognize such while also refusing to recognize violations of law germain to the issue, your agenda is obvious.

You act in support of the infiltrators of the US government and maintenance of the secret methods of mass murder used on 9-11 which killed 3,000 in 20 seconds.

Since you have no independently verified evidence and refuse to recognize such while also refusing to recognize violations of law germain to the issue, your agenda is obvious.

You act in support of the infiltrators of the US government and maintenance of the secret methods of mass murder used on 9-11 which killed 3,000 in 20 seconds.
YOU have no independently verified evidence
just your paranoid delusions
'

You can only logically contend my evidence is not valid with counter evidence. Since the evidence I've presented is independently verified you must present independetly verified evidence in attempts to counter it. The veracity and independence of your evidence must be evaluated and compared to that which I present.

You have none . . . agent.

Last edited:
You can only logically contend my evidence is not valid with counter evidence. Since the evidence I've presented is independently verified you must present independetly verified evidence in attempts to counter it. The veracity and independence of your evidence must be evaluated and compared to that which I present.

its been done, moron
you just prefer to stay in your paranoid delusions

:cuckoo:

Yep, you have no evidence agent. Only misrepresentations because you support a deception, the

The info of Newsweek is correct from the engineer of record of record, L.E. Robertson.

No agents, no one has gotten email from him and your text is pitiful.
no agents here, dipshit, just sane people telling you you are INSANE

there was no FEMA deception, the deception if your concrete core hoax
and Robertson never said what you claim you fucking moronic liar

==delusional bullshit removed==

thanks for pointing out that newsweek is correct because they blatantly state it was a steel core.
High Time - Newsweek

Engineers are still debating whether the Twin Towers' unique structure should be credited for surviving the initial crashes, or blamed for collapsing in the subsequent fires, or both. But the point is that it was unique, utilizing closely spaced columns connected to a steel core by relatively lightweight floor trusses.

The reporter was not interviewing Leslie Robertson as was the reporter in the days immediately following 9-11.

That reporter was reading the FEMA deception and was probably surrounded by agents telling them what the core was.

Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992 identifies a concrete core. On 9-11 we see massive concrete walls hundreds of feet off the gorund toppling into the empty core area.

core_animation_75.gif

We see the WTC 2 core at 9 seconds with its double hallways on the south side.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhNd48qx684&feature=related]YouTube - WTC 2 collapse from the south, street level[/ame]

The ooposite of what agents say is most often true.

femacore.gif

No, the stuff you've posted are misrepresentations. They do not show the needed diagonal braces and gusset plates.

femacore.gif

No, the stuff you've posted are misrepresentations. They do not show the needed diagonal braces and gusset plates.

holy fuck!! how many fucking times can you say the same delusional fucking thing over and over again after already been shown?!!

where is your building plans that show the need for diagonal braces and gussets? BACK UP YOUR FUCKING CLAIM!!! :lol:

holy fuck!! how many fucking times can you say the same delusional fucking thing over and over again after already been shown?!!

where is your building plans that show the need for diagonal braces and gussets? BACK UP YOUR FUCKING CLAIM!!! :lol:
he's a fucking idiot
he has no clue what he is talking about

Forum List

Back