FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

That is what the perpetrators would want people to think. However, you have no evidence or reason to induce them to think that way.

This is a concrete wall toppling into the empty of WTC 1.

core_animation_75.gif

Your misrepresentations of elevator guide rail support steel as core columns is misprision of treason.

Sane people can use independently verified information. You have none.

The concrete core is verified.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Sane people can use independently verified information. You have none.

The concrete core is verified.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

The ooposite of what agents say is most often true.

Why haven't you posted an image of this core on 9-11 yet?

femacore.gif

No, the stuff you've posted are misrepresentations. They do not show the needed diagonal braces and gusset plates.

Right here.

Matches perfectly.

WTC_Core_01s-full.jpg

wtccrane2circled.jpg

I see no concrete core. I see support columns.

femacore.gif

No, the stuff you've posted are misrepresentations. They do not show the needed diagonal braces and gusset plates.

Right here.

Matches perfectly.

WTC_Core_01s-full.jpg

That image is not from 9-11.

wtccrane2circled.jpg

I see no concrete core. I see support columns.[/QUOTE]

The concrete is not shown in that image because it is being cast up to 10 floors below. What is seen is butt plates on the tops of the elevator support steel which is far too weak of a method for joining "core columns".

Since the core is empty in all 9-11 images, the elevator guide rail support steel is prove too weak to stand on its own.

The concrete tubular core surrounding the core area stands on its own.

southcorestands.gif

femacore.gif

Right here.

Matches perfectly.

WTC_Core_01s-full.jpg

That image is not from 9-11.

It doesn't have to be. It shows core columns and NO concrete core.

wtccrane2circled.jpg

I see no concrete core. I see support columns.

The concrete is not shown in that image because it is being cast up to 10 floors below.

Your proof for this claim? You make too many mistakes. You can;t be trusted. Please provide your proof for making this claim.

What is seen is butt plates on the tops of the elevator support steel which is far too weak of a method for joining "core columns".

Proof for this claim? Show me photos or design drawings for any other structure that use butt plates for joining elevator guide rail support steel. You have provided not one clear photo of the WTC tower columns that CLEARLY show it's a butt plate. We have provided many photos that what you claim are butt plates are merely metal lugs on the SIDES of those columns.

Since the core is empty in all 9-11 images, the elevator guide rail support steel is prove too weak to stand on its own.

Again, show us those butt plates used in any other structure for elevator guide rail support steel.

What is seen is butt plates on the tops of the elevator support steel which is far too weak of a method for joining "core columns".

Proof for this claim? Show me photos or design drawings for any other structure that use butt plates for joining elevator guide rail support steel.

The fact this structure is not seen in any 9-11 image proves there were no steel core columns.

femacore.gif

The below photo proves that the structure in the core was too weak to stand. I've already shown why. The vertical steel was not well joined because it was elevator guide rail support steel

spire_dust-3.jpg

Last edited:

Proof for this claim? Show me photos or design drawings for any other structure that use butt plates for joining elevator guide rail support steel.

The fact this structure is not seen in any 9-11 image proves there were no steel core columns.

femacore.gif

The below photo proves that the structure in the core was too weak to stand. I've already shown why. The vertical steel was not well joined because it was elevator guide rail support steel

spire_dust-3.jpg
its right there^^^^^^^^ dipshit

and i remove links to your FOR PROFIT SITE
i dont want you to make ANYTHING from your lies and deceptions

Last edited:

femacore.gif

There are photos from when it was constructed. You lose.

spire_dust-3.jpg

You have provided no proof to support your claim. You have made grave mistakes in past photos that you have admitted to. Only proof from an engineer or other source will prove this to be correct.

That makes this claim a null post.

Chris, in this next photo, where was the column that the red arrows are pointing at located?

Inside or outside the core?

innercolumn.jpg

In the following photo, if the column on the left is a core column located on the outside of your concrete core, where was that column on the right located? Inside or outside the core?

wtc37spirecolumn.jpg

Obviously the guide rail has been toren off the support steel.

Where are the steel core columns in this 9-11 image.

spire_dust-3.jpg

Those vertical elements are too small to be the structural steel of the core. Here they are seconds before from the same camera.

site1074.jpg

And they are not in the core.

superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

That structure is outside the core and was part of the inner wall of the outer steel.

This is the concrete core wih no steel exterior.

southcorestands.gif

Obviously the guide rail has been toren off the support steel.

Where are the steel core columns in this 9-11 image.

Those vertical elements are too small to be the structural steel of the core. Here they are seconds before from the same camera.

And they are not in the core.

That structure is outside the core and was part of the inner wall of the outer steel.

This is the concrete core wih no steel exterior.
ROFLMAO

you are too fucking stupid for words
seek out serious professional psychiatric help

What you have said can only help the perpetrators by working to keep their methods of mass murder secret.

It will not help these people with their grief who need true closure.

jpayne-2001Sep23-003-pr.jpg

Only the truth will do that. You support the FEMA deception with your text.

What you have said can only help the perpetrators by working to keep their methods of mass murder secret.

It will not help these people with their grief who need true closure.

Only the truth will do that. You support the FEMA deception with your text.
wrong again, dipshit
what we have here is YOU posting delusional bullshit and everyone else telling you its delusional bullshit

and there was no FEMA deception, the deception is your concrete core hoax

since i have known since the 70's that the WTC had a steel core
this is NOT new info

Forum List

Back