FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

You have not even stated which tower and face you are showing and your image does not show the core. It shows the area between the interior box columns and guide rail supports where the concrete core was cast, before it was cast.

Are you that stupid that you couldn't figure out what face that it's showing? It's the long axis face.

My question is, if two support columns become unaligned, how can they re-align them if the two columns are joined THROUGH the concrete by horizontal members???

They can't MOVE!

And they will not beecome misaligned. Only the elevator guide rail support steel near the center had alignment issues. Those against the concrete core wall were aligned by the inner breakdown steel form.

Of the 6,000 photo files that the ex NYC mayor took, there were probably many showing the inner break down steel form.

stan posted one at BFN and didn't know what he was posting.

And they will not become misaligned. Only the elevator guide rail support steel near the center had alignment issues. Those against the concrete core wall were aligned by the inner breakdown steel form. At the bottom the form wasn't used for this tho. Later it was.

Of the 6,000 photo files that the ex NYC mayor took, there were probably many showing the inner break down steel form.

Last edited:
And they will not beecome misaligned. Only the elevator guide rail support steel near the center had alignment issues. Those against the concrete core wall were aligned by the inner breakdown steel form.

So the ones against the inner concrete core wall were WELDED together then. That's why we don't see any buttplates for those.

I get it now.

So let me get this straight. There were 47 columns in the core total. That makes 24 welded core columns surrounding the core. Since you just said that the INNER columns against the concrete wall didn't need to be "re-aligned" with buttplates, that makes THEM welded together also making THOSE core columns also. I mean they had to be because they were connected to the outer core columns with horizontal members making them load bearing because the horizontal members would have helped transfer loads from the outer core columns.

So that makes 16 more load bearing, welded core columns. That gives us a total of 40, welded together, load bearing columns.

So you mean to tell me that your fucking argument all this time has been about 7 supposed guide rail support columns in the center of the core!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

HOLY SHIT!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Those against the concrete core wall were aligned by the inner breakdown steel form.

No they weren't!

They are already connected and aligned by horizontal members to the outer core columns. We can see them in this photo:
corebuttplates.jpg

And this photo:
columnspace.jpg

And this photo:
southzoom.jpg

Look at all the horizontal members connecting all those columns!!!!!

Those against the concrete core wall were aligned by the inner breakdown steel form.

No they weren't!

They are already connected and aligned by horizontal members to the outer core columns. We can see them in this photo:
corebuttplates.jpg

And this photo:
columnspace.jpg

And this photo:
southzoom.jpg

Look at all the horizontal members connecting all those columns!!!!!

You misrepresent my post and position agent.

And they will not become misaligned. Only the elevator guide rail support steel near the center had alignment issues. Those against the concrete core wall were aligned by the inner breakdown steel form. At the bottom the form wasn't used for this tho. Later it was.

I stated at the bottom the form wasn't used to align the first row of elevator guide rail support steel. The form was used for the rest of the tower to align the guide rail supports.

At the bottom all of the construction was unique and special, for each tower because they had different designed concrete cores. This image shows WTC 1 had 1 hallway crossing the core and WTC 2 had 2.

silhouettenoontosouth.jpg

Your construction images show very minor amounts of quite small steel connecting guide rail supports. Just enough to keep them positioned with lateral loads applied by elevators. Completely inadequate structurally for a steel core.

Are you that stupid that you couldn't figure out what face that it's showing? It's the long axis face.

I know that but any sincere poster would identify what they are posting so the public could know. If you wanted the public to be properly educated. The perps don't want that tho.

You did not identify which tower.

I know that but any sincere poster would identify what they are posting so the public could know. If you wanted the public to be properly educated. The perps don't want that tho.

You did not identify which tower.

Holy shit!
Agent Chri$$y, have you ever considered career in stand up comedy?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::tongue:

gumjob still hasn't stated which tower he has pictured.

WTC had a different concrete core design, stronger than WTC 1, which is why it is seen here as it is.

southcorestands.gif

gummy presents itself as a sincere truth seeker. Has never stated why it is here. Just trying to make sure common sense posting is being done rather that the completely unaccountable agent behavior you exhibit.

gumjob cannot post coherently, comprehensively with identification of what is pictured as evidence. You have no evidence whatsoever.

Your best act is the moron act.

The concrete core is the only core that can be proven with independently verified evidence.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar,

spire_dust-3.jpg

just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Quote: Originally Posted by slackjawed
Quote: Originally Posted by slackjawed
I am seriously considering getting a ventriloquist dummy, naming him christofera and using dialoge taken from the archives of usmb creating a stand up comedy act.

Typical exchange;
Me: "how's it going today chris?"
christophera the dummy: "At least we see how the perpetrators interests are reflected in your behavior."
Me: "What?"
christophera the dummy; "Hmmmm, the perpetrators would think like that. Which would sure make it easier to kill 3,000 people in 20 seconds."
Me: "The bong is still hot isn't it chrissy?"
christophera the dummy; "Yes, agents in a domestic destabilization psyop sayng what they will say to support treason. I understand. The central agents are well documented."
add;
Me: "You should really seek professional help."
christophera the dummy; "Another agent wasting space trying to protect the secrete methods of mass murder."

add:
Me; "really, get help!"
christophera the dummy; "Your best act is the moron act."

gumjob cannot post coherently, comprehensively with identification of what is pictured as evidence. You have no evidence whatsoever.

Your best act is the moron act.
LOL
projections from a troofer moron that is even rejected by other troofer morons

No agent has ever posted an image of the supposed steel core columns. I post images of what can only be concrete all the time.
correct, because there arent any agents here, dipshit
just sane people telling you you are insane
seek out professional help

Like I've said. you do not even try to support the core structure you assert stood. Never have never could, cannot.

Therfore the core that existed is the one that can be proven with evidence verified by independent sources.

Independently verified evidence.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Like I've said. you do not even try to support the core structure you assert stood. Never have never could, cannot.
you have posted photos showing the steel core
only in your paranoid delusional state, you call them something else
that doesnt change the fact you have NEVER posted a single bit of evidence that supports your bullshit concrete core HOAX
you only post the same debunked bullshit over and over

Text without evidence means nothing agent. Evidence rules. Consistency with evidence rules. Independent verification of evidence rules.

You lose

Independently verified evidence.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Forum List

Back