FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

No need to ask, they need truth to be at peace with their loss.

I dare you to contact anyone whose the subject in photos I've used and request they complain.

I double dare agent punks to do this.

No need to ask, they need truth to be at peace with their loss.

I dare you to contact anyone whose the subject in photos I've used and request they complain.

I double dare agent punks to do this.
you dipshit
no one is going to pester them like YOU would

Or pester you like they would.

No image from 9-11 has ever been posted from 9-11 showing this core.

femacore.gif

It did not exist. This did. Concrete.

southcorestands.gif

Concrete core ? Who knows. I have formed no opinion. I know one thing. I've only just come across the claim of a concrete core today and after reading through this thread and several hundred posts, it's easy to see a pathetic attempt to debunk Christophera's claims.

You that are attacking him are using every logical fallacy in the book. Ad hominim attacks, personal insults, character assassination, even spelling nazi whining!

Well guess what even if Stalin says a foot is 12 inchs his character, spelling, or whether he pays child support etc... has no bearing on the truth of the statement.

Divecon , how many times can you say "dipshit" you unoriginal bastard? I mean seriously 400 pages of nothing but insults . grow the fuck up. Why do you care so much? Is your life so boring you have to sit around and insult this guy for months?
Ya ... why do you care so much ? You getting paid? What's in it for you? That sure alot of effort to protect the majority view point. It makes me instantly suspicious that your going to put in so much effort to beat down a theory more obscure than Judy Wood foot of god hypothesis.

DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH!

Last edited:
Concrete core ? Who knows. I have formed no opinion. I know one thing. I've only just come across the claim of a concrete core today and after reading through this thread and several hundred posts, it's easy to see a pathetic attempt to debunk Christophera's claims.

You that are attacking him are using every logical fallacy in the book. Ad hominim attacks, personal insults, character assassination, even spelling nazi whining!

Well guess what even if Stalin says a foot is 12 inchs his character, spelling, or whether he pays child support etc... has no bearing on the truth of the statement.

Divecon , how many times can you say "dipshit" you unoriginal bastard? I mean seriously 400 pages of nothing but insults . grow the fuck up. Why do you care so much? Is your life so boring you have to sit around and insult this guy for months?
Ya ... why do you care so much ? You getting paid? What's in it for you? That sure alot of effort to protect the majority view point. It makes me instantly suspicious that your going to put in so much effort to beat down a theory more obscure than Judy Wood foot of god hypothesis.

DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

See my links to agent chri$$y's dishonest and delusional disinformation campaign previously in this thread, and others.

I think you protest too much, and are likely a sock puppet of agent chri$$y's, either that or your just a poor stupid dupe that swallowed his insanity hook line and sinker.......

DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH!

only a fucking retard can look at pictures of the steel core and claim it is concrete.

feel free to look at the evidence. there is no "who knows" about it. there was a steel core. THERE ARE FUCKING PICTURES OF IT!!!!!

paid to insult people in the internet? where do i apply?!! we call chris a dipshit because he is one. if you buy into this concrete core bullshit that is laughably absurd then you are a dipshit too.

hell, more people buy into the stupid "hologram airplane" bullshit than buy into the concrete core shit. thats how fucking laughable it is. but feel free to form you own opinion so we can laugh at another idiot if need be.

DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH!
omg another fucking moronic idiot

if you actually read all the shit posted by christophera and you come to this conclusion, then you have to be a bigger fucking moron than he is
its bad enough to BE a fool, but to be FOOLED by a FOOL takes the cake

Last edited:

DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH!

Excellent skills of observation on the behavioral, motivational aspects of "divshit" (originality?). However in reality it is a strictly common sense obeservational skill for any normal adult human. Perhaps not so well expressed by many, but they would agree and accept your position. You are special, having courage and compassion, you post your true and clear thoughts well. Good on you!

Last edited:

DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH!

Excellent skills of observation on the behavioral, motivational aspects of "divshit" (originality?). However in reality it is a strictly common sense obeservational skill for any normal adult human. Perhaps not so well expressed by many, but they would agree and accept your position. You are special, having courage and compassion, you post your true and clear thoughts well. Good on you!
wow, the moronic chrissy found a dupe for his hoax
give him your book link, before he figures out what a fucking moron you really are

DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH!

only a fucking retard can look at pictures of the steel core and claim it is concrete.

feel free to look at the evidence. there is no "who knows" about it. there was a steel core. THERE ARE FUCKING PICTURES OF IT!!!!!

paid to insult people in the internet? where do i apply?!! we call chris a dipshit because he is one. if you buy into this concrete core bullshit that is laughably absurd then you are a dipshit too.

hell, more people buy into the stupid "hologram airplane" bullshit than buy into the concrete core shit. thats how fucking laughable it is. but feel free to form you own opinion so we can laugh at another idiot if need be.

only a fucking retard can read your posts and claim they are reasonable.

feel free to look at the evidence. there is no "who knows" about it. you agents ARE FUCKING OBVIOUS!!!!!

Particularly when trying to support the notion that the "no planes theory" is more acceptable than a concrete core.

Here is the logic behind that/ The perps of mass murder hate logic, so you will too.

If there were no planes then why did the perps demo the first building hit last? The impact fall sequence is backwards with what is impossibly deemed a collapse in 10 seconds twice, almost identically!!!!!!!!!

DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH!

feel free to look at your posts, the evidence. there is no "who knows" about it. you agents ARE FUCKING OBVIOUS!!!!!

Particuarly when trying to support the notion that the "no planes theory" is more acceptable than a concrete core.

Here is the logic behind that. The perps of mass murder hate logic, so in service to them, you will too.

If there were no planes then why did the perps demo the first building hit last? The impact fall sequence is backwards with what is impossibly deemed a collapse in 10 seconds, twice, almost identically!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH!

feel free to look at your posts, the evidence. there is no "who knows" about it. you agents ARE FUCKING OBVIOUS!!!!!

Particuarly when trying to support the notion that the "no planes theory" is more acceptable than a concrete core.

Here is the logic behind that. The perps of mass murder hate logic, so in service to them, you will too.

If there were no planes then why did the perps demo the first building hit last? The impact fall sequence is backwards with what is impossibly deemed a collapse in 10 seconds, twice, almost identically!!!!!!!!!

CriscoFEARa: You are either a liar or psychotic or tragically stupid.

There never was a concrete core and none of your pictures show any concrete, naturally, because it's impossible to "show" something that isn't there and never was.

The "perps," you imbecile, are the terrorist hijackers who crashed the passenger jets into the towers.

You remain a moron. Go provide financial support for your own kids you filthy scumbag.

More unsupported text from an agent of the perpetrators of mass murder.

Show us the core you say existed standing in the core area from 9-11 where the vertical steel in the core cannot be misrepresented as you do construction photos.

femacore.gif

Show us the core you say existed standing in the core area from 9-11 where the vertical steel in the core cannot be misrepresented as you do construction photos.
you are a fucking joke

you are a fucking joke

If I'm a joke then this must be the punchline and I'm not laughing.

I work for truth and preservation of the Constitution, due process and equal protection of law.

No agent has posted has ever an image of this core on 9-11.

femacore.gif

The "cause of death" on 3,000 death certificates is invalid because NIST did not have the building plans. The mayor in a violation of law which also obstructed justice.

The only mention I found in the NIST product relating to sources for information was this disclaimer.

Last edited:

you are a fucking joke

If I'm a joke then this must be the punchline and I'm not laughing.

I work for truth and preservation of the Constitution, due process and equal protection of law.

No agent has posted has ever an image of this core on 9-11.
you just continue to lie
but i don't expect you to change'
you are a delusional fucktard

feel free to look at the evidence. there is no "who knows" about it. you agents ARE FUCKING OBVIOUS!!!!!

:cuckoo:

of course.

everyone that disagrees with your stupid fucking concrete core hoax that is physically impossible (did you fit all those elevators inside yet?) must be a super secret government agent.

my 8 year old niece looked over your stupid fucking "evidence" and even she was able to see what a fucking moron you are. i believe "fruitcake" was her exact description. so now you have super secret 8 year old agents working for the government!! :lol:

Read my sig agent. The fact you refuse to use evidence makes you an agent. You are not thinking, you are carrying out an agenda.

So have your niece post an image of this core from 9-11.

femacore.gif

Read my sig agent. The fact you refuse to use evidence makes you an agent. You are not thinking, you are carrying out an agenda.

So have your niece post an image of this core from 9-11.
been done numerous times, you fucking moron
seek out professional help

Forum List

Back