FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Does that explain your failure to post an image of this core on 9-11?
here are two you dishonest piece of shit

site1074.jpg

spire_dust-3.jpg

For the record you are stating those images show identical objects.

The perpetrators of mass murder would like that you have posted that. It helps to conceal their method of mass murder.

Have you accounted for the difference in height in the objects of the 2 images?

Why does one image show a slightly taller, very straight, larger, more solid object and the later image show fine semi vertical, semi straight, elements with light coming through faintly where the object is actually see thru, if they are same object?

Why does the second on show the objects all with a slight arc to the right with no rectangular opening?

Come on agent. Do your thing. We are exposing you acting in the perpetrators interests, you know, treason.

OK Chri$$y, here's a few questions for you...

Have you accounted for the difference in height of the domed building in the 2 images?
Have you accounted for the difference in height of the building with the pyramid structure on the roof in the 2 images?
Have you accounted for the difference in height of the lamp post in the 2 images?
Have you accounted for the fact that in one photo, the post is on the right of the man with the diagonal strap on his back, and in the second it is on his left?
Have you accounted for the fact that between the two photos, the yellow boat has moved a good distance down the river?
Have you accounted for the fact that one photo only shows the man with the strap from just above the legs, and the second shows his full body plus the side walk behind him?

These factors all prove the two photos were taken at different distances, different times, and different angles. You disregard all of this to try to further your lunatic theory.

The conspiracy theory perpetrators thank you for your efforts to take the blame from the 10 rag-headed punks that piled the planes into the buildings. They applaud your efforts to pass their blame onto imaginary government "agents".

I'll bet you're one of those pricks that want the mosque built at ground zero to rub more salt into the wounds of the families that lost loved ones on 9/11.

You're a sorry waste of oxygen & DNA, do you know that??

Does that explain your failure to post an image of this core on 9-11?
here are two you dishonest piece of shit

site1074.jpg

spire_dust-3.jpg

For the record you are stating those images show identical objects.

The perpetrators of mass murder would like that you have posted that. It helps to conceal their method of mass murder.

Have you accounted for the difference in height in the objects of the 2 images?

Yeah. The steel beams that are "lower" have started to collapse. Are you really that stupid? Here's proof. In this next photo there are four "stages". This photo was taken from the opposite side of that spire. The first stage photo matches what we see the first picture shown. The third stage photo shows the columns to be "lower" AND also show the slight curve.
WTC1SteelSpireTurnsToDust.jpg

Why does one image show a slightly taller, very straight, larger, more solid object and the later image show fine semi vertical, semi straight, elements with light coming through faintly where the object is actually see thru, if they are same object?

Why does the second on show the objects all with a slight arc to the right with no rectangular opening?

Come on agent. Do your thing. We are exposing you acting in the perpetrators interests, you know, treason.

Read above for your explanation weasel. So simple an explanation yet you want to make it seem like you "found" something. What a joke.

Hmmm. Seems this conspiracy has been in the works going back to the buildings construction. They MUST have been doctoring photo's and information since 1966. :cuckoo:
It must be LBJ's fault!!!!! :lol:

site1099.jpg

Hmmm. Seems this conspiracy has been in the works going back to the buildings construction. They MUST have been doctoring photo's and information since 1966. :cuckoo:

site1099.jpg
dipshit chris will claim the concrete core was poured 10 stories below

site1099.jpg

The FEMA deception misrepresent elevator guide rail support steel as "core columns". But plates CANNOT be used to join section of "core column". Too weak.

panel_5.jpg

You will never find an image of this core,

femacore.gif

on 9-11

Agent divot forgets that WTC 1 was only allowed to go 7 floors over the top of the concrete core.

WTC 1 was allowed to go 12 stories, depending on which of the concrete core walls were cast and cured.

Last edited:

Agent divot forgets that WTC 1 was only allowed to go 7 floors over the top of the concrete core.

WTC 1 was allowed to go 12 stories, depending on which of the concrete core walls were cast and cured.
and you are fucking INSANE

there are no "butt plates" as you call them as has been proven to you a number of times
what you are calling "butt plates" are actually LUGS on the sides

you are a fucking moron
you have been shown better images that show those to be on the sides and not buttplates
but to admit that you would have to admit everything in your hoax IS a hoax
you are INSANE

Your text has no impact.

the fact you cannot explain what this is if NOT concrete . . . has impact.
its easy to explain that that was the steel core columns surrounds by gypsum wall planks and the various other things known to be in the core area, such as water pipes, HVAC and the elevator cars

why YOU think it is proof of concrete is beyond reason and logic
you are too fucking insane to understand logic

Some have lugs on the sides in the lower images, but the plates on the tops of the support steel are butt plates.

panel_5.jpg

You work to support the FEMA deception.

Those are lugs you idiot!

I can see the flanges of the I beam run THROUGH the supposed plate at the top. That puts the pieces in the OUTSIDE of the beam, not running across the top as you claim.

No agent. Lifting lugs are logically on the sides of vertical steel so they do not interfere with the joining of sections.

Why haven't you provided an image of the FEMA core structure on 9-11?

femacore.gif

WHY?

Last edited:
No agent. Lifting lugs are logically on the sides of vertical steel so they do not interfere with the joining of sections.

Wht haven't you provided an image of the FEMA core structure on 9-11?

femacore.gif

WHY?

Right. They are on the SIDES. If you look closely at the column you suggest has a plate on top, there are two issues.

One is that I can see both flanges of the columns go THROUGH your supposed plate at the top.

Second, there is "bump" at the top of the column which means the lugs on either side were just a little down from the top of that columns.

You lose again weasel.

femacore.gif

WHY?

Right. They are on the SIDES. If you look closely at the column you suggest has a plate on top, there are two issues.

Without posting a close up image to refer to what you state is seen, your post is Obfuscation, or Intentionally confusory subterfuge.

One is that I can see both flanges of the columns go THROUGH your supposed plate at the top.

Proving what I say above because the image with the post does not show that in anyway. You are an agent running a cointelpro psyops on the American public working to turn day into night, white into black.

Second, there is "bump" at the top of the column which means the lugs on either side were just a little down from the top of that columns.

More proof of your Obfuscation because the solitary graphic in existence from official sources (no official plans) representing the core of the Twin Towers, DOES NOT SHOW THAT and that to be show the scale would have to be much larger.

You lose again weasel.

Since the opposite of what is true is most often what agents post, you have admitted defeat.

Last edited:

WHY?

You lose again weasel.
he is clearly so delusional and so caught up in his own hoax he cant see the truth

femacore.gif

WHY?

Without posting a close up image to refer to what you state is seen, your post is Obfuscation, or Intentionally confusory subterfuge.

This is where you lose idiot.

If you cannot see what I am describing, how can you see what you claim are buttplates? It is clear in that photo that the first two columns circled in red have lugs, but then the last one doesn't?

That's a joke.

You have defeated yourself by admitting that you can't actually see what is there WITHOUT the help of a closeup.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What a jackass. So in order to prove yourself correct, let's see just ONE closeup of the buttplates. I have provided a couple photos of the lugs.

So far your evidence for buttplates is ZERO.

If you cannot see what I am describing, how can you see what you claim are buttplates? It is clear in that photo that the first two columns circled in red have lugs, but then the last one doesn't?

That's a joke.

You have defeated yourself by admitting that you can't actually see what is there WITHOUT the help of a closeup.

You have admitted to posting without adeqate imagry for readers to identify what you are talking about so the viewer cannot make sense of what you say. That is my point. You distort and attempt to state that I don't know what you are saying. I know very well what you say agent, and why you say it.

The second image is annotated identifying that the far elevator guide rail support has a butt plate.

panel_5.jpg

You attempt to induce a cognitive distortion, implying a generalization, that all joints between sections of guide rail support must have butt plates.

Butt plates are expensive compared to a single pass weld which was extensively used on elevator guide rail supports.

Last edited:

That's a joke.

You have admitted to posting without adeqate imagry for readers to identify what you are talking about so the viewer cannot make sense of what you say. That is my point. You distort and attempt to state that I don't know what you are saying. I know very well what you say agent, and why you say it.

The second image is annotated identifying that the far elevator guide rail support has a butt plate.

panel_5.jpg

You attempt to induce a cognitive distortion, implying a generalization, that all joints between sections of guide rail support must have butt plates.

Butt plates are expensive compared to a single pass weld which was extensively used on elevator guide rail supports.

You are saying that without a closeup, what I claim to be there cannot be seen. If that's the case, then what you claim cannot be seen either in that image. That's why I requested a better image of a buttplate from another column somewhere in the towers that is CLEAR.

The problem for you is that I have provided other CLEAR photos of lugs on the sides of columns that back what I claim. You can't even provide one clear photo of a buttplate. You use distant, blurry photos to try and mislead people as to what exactly what was there.

Nobody here will take your word for it because you've fucked up some many photo descriptions in the past.

So prove to everyone here that there WERE buttplates. You have to provide a clear photo of one from the towers. Right now, I've trumped you and have shown other photos that support my lug claim.

You lose again weasel.

Forum List

Back