FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Now you are pretending you kno more about NY law thatn the NYCLU.
you are a fucking liar
they only made claims, that they never substantiated
and it has been proven the files were copies and returned
you remain a fucking delusional retard

You pretend the opposite of what they claim is true, pretending you kno w more about NY law than the NYCLU.

Why don't you have the official plans that show this structure, the ONLY official depiction of the core of any kind anywhere?

femacore.gif

WHY?

You pretend the opposite of what they claim is true, pretending you kno w more about NY law than the NYCLU.

Why don't you have the official plans that show this structure, the ONLY official depiction of the core of any kind anywhere?

WHY?
no, dipshit, i say the problems they had were resolved
and that's why that story is no longer ON THEIR SITE
moron

Typical sock puppet role in the false social group. No evidence.

The Twin Towers had a concrete core as evidenced by the engineer of record who identifies a concrete core inthe days after 9-11. This is what a partially intact concrte core looks like on 9-11 with all of the stel already down.

southcorestands.gif

The information of the engineer of record is verified by the Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992 and by the safety report of a structural engineer certified in 12 states, August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE..

It is unsurprising that the agents can post no evidence for the steel core columns of the FEMA core, because it did not exist.

Since the opposite of what is true is most often what agents post, you have admitted defeat.Anyone who disagrees with you is an "agent"?
:cuckoo:Are you serious?:cuckoo:

If you cannot post an image of this core on 9-11, and think that my opposition here has an argument agains the then you are an agent too.
Paranoid individuals such as yourself seem to think that you are important enough for the government to worry about.:cuckoo:Believe me, you are not.

While the WTC did have what was called a traditional concrete core it was NOT like most buildings. You truthers seem to forget that there are NO OTHER buildings IN THE WORLD that were built like the twin towers. And, after 9/11, I'm sure there will never be anymore.

Dams fail, bridges fail. Just because the architects of the WTC said they could withstand aircraft impacts doesn't necessarily make it true. "Back to the drawing board", is what applies here. They gave up reliability for unobstructed usable space. That bit them in the ass.

Very good, so you agree there was a concrete core. Reasonable when there is so much independently verified evidence showing such.

southcorestands.gif

It was actually an engineer with the port authority that stated in a video following the 1993 bombing that the plane could take multiple hits from aircraft. He used the "window screen" anology. He was referring to the rebar grid in the concrete shear walls because the exterior steel structure bears no resemblence to window screen.

Not sure you can refer to the concrete core as traditional in the case of the Twins. They were the very first buildings of that size with the concrete tubular core.

Did you know that WTC 7 is being built this time with a concrete core?

yes, amazing how they have actual PHOTOS of it
where are your construction photos to prove your core existed

they doint exist because your core is a HOAX

Are you saying you support secret methods of mass murder by not acknowledging violations of law of law that deprive the public of the building plans for the Twin Towers and 6,000 photo files, and that is not insane?

It is obvious that the Twin Towers had a concrete core.
there were no violations of lawe you moron
and the towers had STEEL CORES

No . . . you work to support the FEMA deception and part of that is refusing to recognize the violations of law that deprive the public of 6,000 photo files of the WTC that guiliani took from NYC offices.

Here is you refusing to recognize violations of law, or why I don't have construction photos of the concrete core.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2650122-post3371.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2651311-post3372.html

You on the other hand have never posted an image of this core on 9-11,

femacore.gif

While I have posted images of the concrete core,

southcorestands.gif

and verifying, corroborations.

Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992

Finniston, Monty; Williams, Trevor; Bissell, Christopher, eds (1992). "Skyscraper". Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology. Oxford University Press. p. 322. ISBN 0-19-869138-6

Last edited:
The perpetrators would not want agents to recognize facts, but have no evidence to support their lie. they only have a number of agents in a false social group.

maybe so, if there were any "agents" actually here
what we have are sane people telling you that YOU are fucking INSANE

Without evidence for the FEMA core you cannot claim anyone is insane. I say you are concealing treason and I show a concrete core,

core_animation_75.gif

I show the engineer of record identifying a concrete core in the days after 9-11.

You are not insane, you are criminal.

the evidence has been shown to you on numerous posts, you reject it in favor of your paranoid delusions

Forum List

Back