FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Is that why you fail to recognize violations of law that conceal the methods of mass murder by depriving the public of the official building plans for the Twin towers?
you have never shown any violations of law, you fucking moron

what you CLAIM to be violations are not violations at all

I have no idea and you cannot make it germain to the issue of how the core was constructed which is what this thread is about.

Chris,

The express elevators are a MAJOR point in proving if your core existed or not. The fact that you try and brush this off is just beyond belief.

Being a supposed construction person and draftsman, you should know this. How can you say something existed if it can not be designed as you say? If you are all about the truth as you claim, you would do everything in your power to make sure you are not mistaken in what you claim.

You claim the concrete core was fact.

I have provided you with something that disproves this theory/claim and you won't even look at it or try and prove me wrong. How is that possible? All that tells me is that you are NOT about the truth and only interested in saving your own credibility. If you cannot refute what I have provided, then I have proven you wrong.

So. Back to the express elevators. It is FACT that there were 23 express elevators, in two banks, that lined the long axis of the core.

If you draw a scaled drawing and use the dimensions from the elevator manufacturer, you would see that your core could not have physically existed as it is an impossibility.

Really. Why are you afraid of to do this? If it comes to light that you can't physically make your core work with what was in side them, what does that mean Chris?

If I provide you with a scaled drawing using your dimensions and ALL the other information you got from the documentary and it shows that the core does not work and could not have existed, what would that mean?

Last edited:
I don't know or care about elevators and they don't matter

Here is a scaled drawing you did of your core some time ago. This drawing is based upon information you said you got from the documentary you saw. It is a drawing at the lobby level of WTC1.

wtc1footprint.gif

The drawing above shows an inside rectangular dimension of 80' x 120'. Also note that at the lobby level, the short axis wall is 17' thick and the long axis wall is 12' thick. The next drawing is a scaled drawing I did using Chris dimensions. This shows the two banks of express elevators and all 24 LOCAL elevators. The red rectangles are the express elevators and the blue rectangles are the local elevators.
core.png

Now keep in mind the following when looking at my drawing. I STILL have not added the location of the 16' wide skylobby hallway on the 1st, 44th, and 78th floors. This hallway HAS to be positioned right next to the back of express elevators not only for people to exit into when reaching the 47th floor, but so that it didn't interfere with the express elevators that continued on to the higher floors. Also not that the there was a second 16' wide hallway on the next skylobby for the other bank of express elevators. The two 16' wide hallways were offset from one another. Chris even admitted this.

There were also three stairwells in the core.

Also note that the express elevators (red rectangles) had access doors on BOTH sides. One to enter from the lobby level and one to exit into the skylobby hallway. Look at my drawing. How in the hell did people get AROUND to the express elevator access doors that were against the wall when there is only about 2' clearance????

How do I fit the two 16' wide skylobby hallways into the core so as not to interfere with the two banks of express elevator shafts?

How does it all fit Chris? It can't!!!!!!!

Impossible.

So please. Tell me what I am getting wrong dimensionally and I'll fix it.

As of right now, your core theory is looking quite dead.

Try it yourself Chris. You can't make it work.

Here is a drawing I did to show how the hallways were laid out. This represents the 16' skylobby hallways on the 1st floor and 44th floors. It also includes the smaller perpendicular hallway located on other floors.
corelobbydim.png

As you can see, since the hallways take up space for the express elevator shafts, they HAD to go where Chris puts his concrete core walls making it a physical impossibility.

Here is a picture of the 16' wide hallway on the 1st floor. The blue rectangle is the hallway. The red rectangle is where a back of express elevators is located. Where would his 12' thick core wall go????
hallwaybank.jpg

Here is the 44th floor 16' wide skylobby hallway. PROOF that the hallway directly accessed the express elevators on the right.
44thskylobbyphoto1.jpg

hallwaybank.jpg

You've got a MAJOR problem Chris.

Last edited:
Chris,

Are you denying the fact that the express elevators were designed to hold 50-55 people?

Interesting link:
USA TODAY Latest news

Chris,

How did the reroute the two stairwells as they say they did to the CORNER of the core with your walls in the way?

Look at the flash frame that combines the two floors together.

It's not looking good for you and your theory.
:lol:

I am denying that elevators can determine what kind of core existed. In reality, the core that existed determined the elevators.

Prove there were steel core columns by posting an image of this core on 9-11.

femacore.gif

I am denying that elevators can determine what kind of core existed. In reality, the core that existed determined the elevators.

Prove there were steel core columns by posting an image of this core on 9-11.
cant make em fit, your core is a HOAX

this really has nothing to do with this thread, but i don't feel like starting another one that's been done a miillion times before, but could a 9/11 was an inside job believer just give me the basics:

who inside the government orchestrated it/planned it. when did that planning begin?
how many were involved in the implementation/cover up?
what was the purpose?

this really has nothing to do with this thread, but i don't feel like starting another one that's been done a miillion times before, but could a 9/11 was an inside job believer just give me the basics:

who inside the government orchestrated it/planned it. when did that planning begin?
what was the purpose?
not a reality denier, but of course it was the infamous "they" followed by a myriad list of nefarious organizations like the masons/illuminatti/PNAC/Bush-Cheney-Rove/and pretty much anyone that isnt totally insane and disagrees with them

what was the purpose?

The whole reason Americans don't want to know the truth is to avoid the facts that competently answer your questions. There is no way to know if you can handle those answers.

To provide a clue, because I can answer but will not, I will instead use the words of JFK relating to secrecy.

http://algoxy.com/psych/audio/jfk_secrecy.mp3

Accordingly, if that is understood, then you may see that useful information might have more value in supporting the US Constitution and creating then maintaining lawful government.

Then, this will answer a lot of your questions by deduction, inference and conclusion if not directly.

http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11scenario.html

I am denying that elevators can determine what kind of core existed.

Then I'm SURE you can show me where my proof is incorrect right?

Why have you not done it then?

So you agree that the express elevators were designed to hold 50-55 people?

Yes?

i do not need to show your information is incorrect because you cannot prove it is correct. You cannot produce the official plans to show your elevator dimensions are correct AND your refuse to recognize the reason WHY you cannot produce plans. The ex NYC mayor took them from the NYC offices depriving the public of its plans for its buildings.

While I can produce images of what can only be concrete, I do not need to play your elevator game.

core_animation_75.gif

i do not need to show your information is incorrect because you cannot prove it is correct. You cannot produce the official plans to show your elevator dimensions are correct AND your refuse to recognize the reason WHY you cannot produce plans. The ex NYC mayor took them from the NYC offices depriving the public of its plans for its buildings.

While I can produce images of what can only be concrete, I do not need to play your elevator game.

core_animation_75.gif

i do not need to show your information is incorrect because you cannot prove it is correct.

That's because you CAN'T weasel. You can't find one piece of information that is inccorect in it.

I have effectively proven your core is physically impossible and you can't handle it.

Pathetic.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back