FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

They do not need to give dimension and niether do I. The engineer of record identifies a concrete core

Show me the proof you have the he actually told the reporter that.

I say she put that in there after reading the Oxford book.

Where's your proof?

I say the proof is in the fact you have not provided a correction by Newsweek and the fact you have not provided an image from 9-11 of the core you say stood. This core as depicted by FEMA

femacore.gif

Are you proposing that August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE.
stated there was a concrete core in his FEMA safety report for the cleanup because he read Newsweek and Oxford?

Not funny, these people need closure from justice. They need truth.

jpayne-2001Sep22-008-pr.jpg

They do not need to give dimension and niether do I. The engineer of record identifies a concrete core

Show me the proof you have the he actually told the reporter that.

I say she put that in there after reading the Oxford book.

Where's your proof?

I say the proof is in the fact you have not provided a correction by Newsweek and the fact you have not provided an image from 9-11 of the core you say stood.

Let me get this straight.

If I interview you and then write an article making both quoted and unquoted statements in that article, you're telling me that I can assume everything in that article came directly from your mouth? Even is it was unquoted?

I can then assume that if something was wrong in that article and no correction was made, that non-correction is PROOF that you in fact said it???

WTF are you smoking anyways? That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

So let's see. I get to go back through ANY statements made by people who have spoken or talked with you directly and use any information from those statements as direct information from you and use that to prove my points. Is this correct Chris?

Are you proposing that August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE.
stated there was a concrete core in his FEMA safety report for the cleanup because he read Newsweek and Oxford?

Tell me where he got this information from then. Have you confirmed with Domel or are you just assuming things again?

Have you written him?

I have spoken to Robertson and he told me that he never made those comments to the reporter.

Have you spoken to the reporter about the comments to confirm or are you just assuming again?

Domel got his information through FEMA a few of weeks after 9-11. They probably got the plans from the city WTC documents that the ex mayor took in December. Or he may have examined photos because the city people in charge of the WTC docuemnts knew the plan was to take the plans so didn't want direct testimony they existed possible.

Domel was satisfied, which is not easy to do under those conditions.

Why haven't you posted and image of the FEMA core on 9-11?

WHY? Such a structure would be very visable.

Chrusty-sphincter said:
Such a structure would be very visable.

And how do you determine that this little gem of logic has any basis.

Did you see a WTC tower collapse before .. ??

You really should stop taking hallucinogenic drugs with tequila !!

:lol::cuckoo:

Chrusty-sphincter said:

The spire,

site1074.jpg

is one of the "massive" steel box columns that surrounded the concrete core.

southcorestands.gif

If the supposed steel core columns existed they would dominate with structural steel inside the core area right and back from the spire.

Here is the core base wall of the north side of WTC 1 as seen at GZ.

wtc1.core.wall.base.annot4.jpg

They were called interior box columns. Just check the official plans in guilianis fortress where the perps hid them so NIST (disclaimer) could pretend to be forced to analyse collapse WITHOUT the plans.

And the concrete looks just about as one would expect given the information of the engineer of record provided to Newsweek days after 9-11.

So what up with you? Where's your evidence?

Last edited:
Chrusty-sphincter said:

The spire,

site1074.jpg

is one of the "massive" steel box columns that surrounded the concrete core.

southcorestands.gif

If the supposed steel core columns existed they would dominate with structural steel inside the core area right and back from the spire.

Here is the core base wall of the north side of WTC 1 as seen at GZ.

wtc1.core.wall.base.annot4.jpg

They were called interior box columns. Just check the official plans in guilianis fortress where the perps hid them so NIST (disclaimer) could pretend to be forced to analyse collapse WITHOUT the plans.

And the concrete looks just about as one would expect given the information of the engineer of record provided to Newsweek days after 9-11.

So what up with you? Where's your evidence?

So what you're claiming is that the obviously steel core elements in the first picture "prove" that the blurry, out of focus, dust clouded core in the second picture had to be concrete.

And you expect anyone to believe your lunatic theory on such flimsy "evidence"?

Good luck with that.

Domel got his information through FEMA a few of weeks after 9-11. They probably got the plans from the city WTC documents that the ex mayor took in December. Or he may have examined photos because the city people in charge of the WTC docuemnts knew the plan was to take the plans so didn't want direct testimony they existed possible

So based on the two words I bolded above, you don't know? How does that work Chris? You make claims about things and then follow them up with statements like this? I'm sorry, but you'll need to do better than that weasel.

Unsure statements such as these do you and your theory no credit at all. You'd make a terrible lawyer.

Christophera: "Well judge, I MAY have some evidence that victim was shot by the accused."

Totally ridiculous.

Have you contacted Domel to confirm your claims?
:eusa_whistle:

One would expect? You expect it to be 17' thick and 12' thick at it's base. You expect it to taper to 2' thick walls at the top.

Show me where Robertson says he agrees with what you say existed.

Have you contacted him?

If that is true you will be able to point out the supposed steel core columns in this 9-11 image of the WTC 2 core.

southcorestands.gif

Where are the hallways in this core that you say existed? We should see them. I mean, you say we can see 6" diameter rebar from this distance.

I have no idea and you cannot make it germain to the issue of how the core was constructed which is what this thread is about.

Did the ex mayor take the WTC documents with 6,000 photo files from NYC offices? Yes or no?

That question is absolutely germaine to the issue of how the core was constructed . . . agent.

I have no idea and you cannot make it germain to the issue of how the core was constructed which is what this thread is about.

Did the ex mayor take the WTC documents with 6,000 photo files from NYC offices? Yes or no?

That question is absolutely germaine to the issue of how the core was constructed . . . agent.

Can you prove to me that the blueprints for the towers were in those documents? I see no reference to blueprints or drawings. Until you do, you are making assumptions.

I can say that those office documents also included magazines, comic books, newspapers, and other things, but that is just speculation because I have no proof of that.

You have NO proof that any drawings were taken.

So answer this question.

Are you 100% positive that the original blueprints are included in what was taken? If so, please provide your proof. If you can't your claim means nothing.

Yes I can. I've proved the elevators prove your core could not have physically existed. If I am wrong about this, prove it.

You can't.

That means I am correct.

Domel got his information through FEMA a few of weeks after 9-11. They probably got the plans from the city WTC documents that the ex mayor took in December. Or he may have examined photos because the city people in charge of the WTC docuemnts knew the plan was to take the plans so didn't want direct testimony they existed possible

So based on the two words I bolded above, you don't know? How does that work Chris? You make claims about things and then follow them up with statements like this? I'm sorry, but you'll need to do better than that weasel.

Unsure statements such as these do you and your theory no credit at all. You'd make a terrible lawyer.

Christophera: "Well judge, I MAY have some evidence that victim was shot by the accused."

Totally ridiculous.

well, he MIGHT have some ACTUAL evidence if not for his imaginary "violations of law"

Totally ridiculous.

well, he MIGHT have some ACTUAL evidence if not for his imaginary "violations of law"

divot suggests he know mores about law than the NYCLU. Typical. Check this nonsense posting of the psyops exposed. The very presence of the false social group failing to use evidence and reason exposes it.

Totally ridiculous.

divot suggests he know mores about law than the NYCLU. Typical. Check this nonsense posting of the psyops exposed. The very presence of the false social group failing to use evidence and reason exposes it.
dont add your fucking links to my words, asshole

Forum List

Back