FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

The size of what is seen will not span 208 feet. Use something more than text agent

Chris,

At this point, I have to say that you know nothing about construction, design, blueprints, or ANYTHING remotely related to construction and structures. The fact that you are making asinine comments about structural elements just proves my point.

The photo you provide is NOT, repeat NOT the hat truss, but the mast base for the antenna. You're just too stupid to figure it out becuase of your lack of construction knowledge. The hat truss was BENEATH the mast base pictured there.

If you new ANYTHING about construction you would know that a hat truss spans from the center core to the external columns. So your post here:
You must think people are total idiots to suggest the hat truss was bearing on those spindly columns...

just shows you have no clue about what the hat truss did. Again. The hat truss was also attached to the core. The hat truss distributed less than 10% of the perimeter column load to the core columns.

The very NATURE of a hat truss is to span the core to the external columns.

It is obvious that you are now making shit up as you go because no person with construction/engineering knowledge would make such statements as you have just done.

You made a HUGE mistake in trying to claim that the photo below was the hat truss. Like I said, a hat truss spans from the core to the external columns. This photo is the antenna mast that was attached in the MIDDLE of the hat truss that was below that mast pictured. What an imbecile you are making yourself out to be.
wtc-hat-truss.jpg

Here is a photo of the mast base from further out:
mast.jpg

Do you even know what type of roof was on the towers? It was called a Mansaard roof. Go look it up. Here is a photo of some of the steel that comprised the Mansaard roof:
mansaard.jpg

Here is a photo of the mast base BEFORE is was installed. It was a prefabricated piece you moron:
mast1.jpg

So let's see what mistake you've now made in the last few days that shows you are completely clueless.

1. You thought the core was designed to withstand the wind loads. WRONG!
2. You thought the photo above was the hat truss (or outrigger truss) when in fact it was just the mast base for the antenna. WRONG!
3. You thought a hat truss wasn't able to be attached to external columns. WRONG!

It is obvious now that you are just a complete idiot when it comes to construction knowledge and are just making shit up to fit your fantasy concrete core.

What else you got? I enjoy making you look like fool.

Since you know so much about the twins, tell us what structural element the hat truss bearing was. Show us that in the fake plans. Here is a picture of it.

wtc-hat-truss.jpg

Just so we have a record of what you said so you can't go back and change it, I quoted you. Again, you think the photo above shows the hat truss.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah. We should trust your knowledge and opinions. You couldn't even get that right.

Since you know so much about the twins, tell us what structural element the hat truss bearing was. Show us that in the fake plans. Here is a picture of it.

wtc-hat-truss.jpg

That's not the hat truss you friggin idiot. That's the antenna mast base. The mast sat on top of the hat truss.

Jesus Chris! You really are clueless!

:lol::lol::lol:

The hat truss structure extended out to the perimeter columns and helped support the antenna. The hat truss helped distribute less than 10% of the perimeter column loads to the core columns. It started on the 108th floor and connected at 4 points on each face of the perimeter columns and then connected at the core.

Show us the plans for that to corroborate. Also, you haven't established with 9-11 images that steel core columns existed. The size of what is seen will not span 208 feet. Use something more than text agent.

Bolding above mine.

The reason that what you see in that photo will not span 208' is because, wait for it Chris....

YOU FUCKED UP AGAIN!!!!

What you picture IS NOT THE HAT TRUSS! It's the mast base for the antenna. How many times must this be explained to you. Here is a photo from further out. You can clearly see the mast was in the middle of the roof.
mast.jpg

More about the hat truss Chris. I LOVE making you look like an idiot. Did I tell you that before?

Here are two photos showing the diagonal parts of the hat truss. The first photo shows the two diagonals that reached out to the perimeter columns:
hattrusssteel1.jpg

This second photo shows the following. In the upper left corner are the two diagonals that were in the middle close together. The next diagonal, a little further back is a third diagonal of four diagonals per side. why on the back is the first of four diagonals for that far side.
hattrusssteel.jpg

Here is a CAD design with my markups in red that shows exactly what you are looking at in the photos. The hat truss was intertwined with the core steel as shown.
hattrussdesig2.jpg

You must think people are total idiots to suggest the hat truss was bearing on those spindly columns...

Please show me where I said that the hat truss was bearing on the external columns.

Here you said it.

The hat truss structure extended out to the perimeter columns and helped support the antenna. The hat truss helped distribute less than 10% of the perimeter column loads to the core columns. It started on the 108th floor and connected at 4 points on each face of the perimeter columns and then connected at the core.

In this photo,

wtc-hat-truss.jpg

You misrepresent that I refer to the top part of the structure which is obviously not apart of the truss span. I refer to the bottom part, the top of the hat truss. Why haven't you refered to the silverstein plans for details? I'll tell you why. Because the silverstein plans are preliminary plans completely obsolete.

WHY?

WHY haven't you shown an image of the method connecting the truss to the supposed steel core columns?

WHY haven't you defined the role to the moment frames of the inner wall of the steel exoskelton that connected to the hat truss?

WHY haven't you shown a construction photo with adequate diagonal bracing and gusset plates?

WHY haven't you shown an image from 9-11 with this core structure?

femacore.gif

Last edited:

Please show me where I said that the hat truss was bearing on the external columns.

Here you said it.

In this photo,

wtc-hat-truss.jpg

You misrepresent that I refer to the top part of the structure which is obviously not apart of the truss span. I refer to the bottom part, the top of the hat truss.

You didn't know that until I pointed it out to you idiot. Don't try and make it seem like you knew that. You been shown to be completely ignorant of the towers design.

That much is sure.

Here you said it.

Wow you are damn stupid. No where did I say the the hat truss' weight was supported by the "weak" perimeter columns. You tried to make it sound like that was the case. You're too stupid to understand what the hat truss did and how the loads were distributed which is why you continue to make asinine comments.

These are the spindly ones agent.

femacore.gif

Why are you trying so hard to change the subject?

Where's the image from 9-11 of the above core structure that you cannot verify with independent source?

WHY have you not produced these things agent? Three thousand innocent people are DEAD agent. The US Constitution is compromised agent. Due process deprived 3,000 times agent.

You would not allow the facts of how their family and friends were murdered, protect the living.

02_911MournersCircleOfHonorGrZero.jpg

That IS endangering all of us agent.

Last edited:

Here you said it.

Wow you are damn stupid. No where did I say the the hat truss' weight was supported by the "weak" perimeter columns. You tried to make it sound like that was the case. You're too stupid to understand what the hat truss did and how the loads were distributed which is why you continue to make asinine comments.

You and your misinformation are exposed as nonsensical here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2587498-post3237.html

I actually explain what you fail to.

Here you said it.

you are a delusional LIAR

I showed independently verified evidence of a concrete core and explained what the hat truss bears on and the function of the moment frames. gumout failed to do that. gumjob thinks I care about the antenna. It used to be the elevators.

gumjob and divot have no evidence from independent sources substantiating the steel core columns and they are utter klutzes of cointelpro disinfo psyops.

Independently verified evidence of the concrete core.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Last edited:

I showed independently verified evidence of a concrete core and explained what the hat truss bears on and the function of the moment frames. gumout failed to do that. gumjob thinks I care about the antenna. It used to be the elevators.

gumjob and divot have no evidence from independent sources substantiating the steel core columns and they are utter klutzes of cointelpro disinfo psyops.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Nobody gives a shit what you think; hasn't that been proven like a billion times over?

no pictures of a concrete core yet? :lol:

chris's bullshit has been debunked a million different ways a billion different times. NOBODY believes his concrete core shit.

not even the fucking whackos that claim things like hologram planes and nuclear detonations!! :lol:

Nobody gives a shit what you think; hasn't that been proven like a billion times over?
the problem is his links dont actually support his analysis of them

I doubt the Internet has enough collective bandwidth to list all of his problems man.

Of course no agent can logically define any aspect that shows the verified evidence of the concrete core is not exactly as I represent it. There is consistency.

Just like the consistency in 9-11 images that show an empty core area and the fact you have no plans and the core FEMA is impossible without diagonal braces.

No agent has responded sensibly to that fact. the term 'agent" is consistently logical when confronting the evasive and colluding false social group while they share the failure to recognize violations of law that deprive the public of the building plans and 6,000 photo files.

There is also no evidence for steel core columns that is verified. the only verified evidence is for a concrete core, and only an agent would deny that. There are a number of agents, some now what they are doing some don't. You know what you are doing is supporting treason.

Forum List

Back