FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Chris,

The column on the right is inside your core. It's still standing on 9/11 and no buttplates are seen. That makes it a core column according to your criteria.

wtc37spirecolumn.jpg

I can see the floor truss attachments on the left side of the core column in the photo above. The column on the right is STILL standing on 9/11. I see no butt plates. You even said yourself that the columns against the core didn't need them dumbass.

That makes them WELDED together. That makes them CORE COLUMNS. .

Hmmmm, you can see that but not the supposed steel core columns in this image which shows very plainly what I know to be the concrete core?

southcorestands.gif

The elevator guide rail supports were mostly welded end to end. That is much stronger than butt plates which are slower, more expensive and weaker. However they are needed to realign the guide rail support steel. They were mostly used near the center of the core as the guide rail supports became more misaligned moving away from the concrete core walls.

You see Chris, the only thing you use to differentiate a core box column from elevator guide rail support steel is the butttplates used to align/join the columns together. You just admitted that the columns next to the core didn't use buttplates as they didn't need to be aligned.

Again, that makes them welded.

You lose again.

You've just tried to misrepresent a 9-11 image as showing steel core columns. You failed. You need to show the interconnecting diagonals, the same ones that never show in construction photos, BECAUSE THEY DID NOT EXIST. Such diagonal braces must exist within a steel core columns structure. There is NO WAY a 1350 foot tower is going to stand in a 120 mph wind without them.

Your selectivity and attempts to misrepresent my statements expose you agent.

gumjob still hasn't stated which tower he has pictured.

WTC had a different concrete core design, stronger than WTC 1, which is why it is seen here as it is.

southcorestands.gif

gummy presents itself as a sincere truth seeker. Has never stated why it is here. Just trying to make sure common sense posting is being done rather that the completely unaccountable agent behavior you exhibit.

So were the express elevators inside or outside the core of WTC2?

What a stupid question. They were inside. You only try to change the subject to elevators because you have NO evidence of steel core columns.

I've asked you before. Provide a scaled drawing of how you think the lobby level core layout looked like with everything in it. If you can make it fit, I'll leave you alone forever and never post anything your core again.

I've asked you before to acknowledge the violations of law that deprive the public of 6,000 photo files and the buildings plans.

In service to the perpetrators of mass murder you fail.

I've asked you before to provide an image from 9-11 of the supposed steel core columns in the core area. Such an image would show the interconnecting diagonal braces.

There are no such images, you fail.

I've asked you before to provide an image from construction photos showing the needed diagonal braces and gusset plates that MUST connect steel core columns in such a tall building,

You are a failure agent. You cannot keep these methods of mass murder . . . secret.

[What a stupid question. They were inside. You only try to change the subject to elevators because you have NO evidence of steel core columns.

Really?

According to this photo, that makes your core walls about 2 to 3 feet thick at it's base. Are you that stupid that you can't see how that kills your concrete core theory and all the claims about 12 foot thick walls? This photo PROVES you have no clue. You can clearly see the face of the express elevators AND the columns.
elevatoraccess.jpg

Is this why you won't provide a drawing of what you think the core looked like for WTC2 and where stuff was located? Because you have no clue and are making things up as you go along?

What happened to that drawing you said you were working on Chris? Give up on it because you found it just doesn't work like you've been told all along?

I've asked you before. Provide a scaled drawing of how you think the lobby level core layout looked like with everything in it. If you can make it fit, I'll leave you alone forever and never post anything your core again.

I've asked you before to acknowledge the violations of law that deprive the public of 6,000 photo files and the buildings plans.

In service to the perpetrators of mass murder you fail.

I've asked you before to provide an image from 9-11 of the supposed steel core columns in the core area. Such an image would show the interconnecting diagonal braces.

I've asked you before to provide an image from construction photos showing the needed diagonal braces and gusset plates that MUST connect steel core columns in such a tall building,

You are a failure agent. You cannot keep these methods of mass murder . . . secret.

:lol:

What a chickenshit. I make an offer you can't lose because your core is supposedly a fact and you balk at it. That just PROVES your core is a bunch of crap. Every time you get a question that shoots your theory down you post the same garbage and never answer.

Please provide a link or proof that there SHOULD have been diagonal braces. What are you basing this claim on that there had to have been? Please show us how the HORIZONTAL braces of the core shown everywhere in construction photos were not sufficient for loads like you claim.

Such diagonal braces must exist within a steel core columns structure. There is NO WAY a 1350 foot tower is going to stand in a 120 mph wind without them.

Do you have ANY idea how the towers handled the wind loads? You need to go read about them Chris.

Your statement above PROVES how damn stupid (intentionally or not) you really are.

Go on. Go read about which part of the tower handled wind loads and which part handled gravity loads.
:eusa_whistle:

Since you know so much about the twins, tell us what structural element the hat truss bearing was. Show us that in the fake plans. Here is a picture of it.

wtc-hat-truss.jpg

I know for certain you cannot find a picture, or post the one you might have access to, of what supported the fulcrum or bearing point for the hat truss.

Meanwhile, because it will be forever, the twin towers had a concrete core with strict shear wall construction in WTC 1 and WTC had a combined shear/cell design that allowed twice as many hallways.

The double hallways of the south, narrow end are visible at 9 seconds as 2 dark slots.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhNd48qx684&feature=related]YouTube - ‪WTC 2 collapse from the south, street level‬‎[/ame]

Last edited:
more proof you are a fucking moron
if the twins had a concrete core, they wouldnt have needed that hat truss

Since you know so much about the twins, tell us what structural element the hat truss bearing was. Show us that in the fake plans. Here is a picture of it.

wtc-hat-truss.jpg

That's not the hat truss you friggin idiot. That's the antenna mast base. The mast sat on top of the hat truss.

Jesus Chris! You really are clueless!

:lol::lol::lol:

The hat truss structure extended out to the perimeter columns and helped support the antenna. The hat truss helped distribute less than 10% of the perimeter column loads to the core columns. It started on the 108th floor and connected at 4 points on each face of the perimeter columns and then connected at the core.

Such diagonal braces must exist within a steel core columns structure. There is NO WAY a 1350 foot tower is going to stand in a 120 mph wind without them.

Do you have ANY idea how the towers handled the wind loads? You need to go read about them Chris.

Your statement above PROVES how damn stupid (intentionally or not) you really are.

Go on. Go read about which part of the tower handled wind loads and which part handled gravity loads.
:eusa_whistle:

What part of the towers bore the brunt of the wind loads Chris. I LOVE how you just skipped over this because you fucked up yet again.

:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/v/U8lrTy5mrZY

New Footage of the three towers collapse. At approximately 2.38 there is clear footage of the steel core of WTC1.

Perhaps someone with the knowledge/ability, might do a few screen captures and present them for Christo-phucking-feara.

Have a nice day everyone

Stann

New Footage of the three towers collapse. At approximately 2.38 there is clear footage of the steel core of WTC1.

Perhaps someone with the knowledge/ability, might do a few screen captures and present them for Christo-phucking-feara.

Have a nice day everyone

Stann

Don't bother. I've already screen shot that to present disclosure of treason to the federal judges. That is elevator guide rail support falling from the north core wall. The oblong objects at the base of guide rail pieces are concrete.

panel_2.jpg

http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11title_18.disclosure.html

wtc-hat-truss.jpg

That's not the hat truss you friggin idiot. That's the antenna mast base. The mast sat on top of the hat truss.

Jesus Chris! You really are clueless!

:lol::lol::lol:

The hat truss structure extended out to the perimeter columns and helped support the antenna. The hat truss helped distribute less than 10% of the perimeter column loads to the core columns. It started on the 108th floor and connected at 4 points on each face of the perimeter columns and then connected at the core.

Show us the plans for that to corroborate. Also, you haven't established with 9-11 images that steel core columns existed. The size of what is seen will not span 208 feet. Use something more than text agent.

Maybe you can break into the fortress and get pictures.

http://www.villagevoice.com/2002-01-22/news/hijacking-history/1

Don't bother. I've already screen shot that to present disclosure of treason to the federal judges. That is elevator guide rail support falling from the north core wall. The oblong objects at the base of guide rail pieces are concrete.

Sorry this is new footage and you are wrong .. you are simply lying Chris :eusa_liar:

There were concrete floors in the core Chris and concrete encapsulated beams, but the steel columns which made up the core were covered in fireproofing material only. Elevator guide rails were attached to core columns, which, if you like you can call elevator guide rail support steel, but in reality they were core columns. Calling them something else doesn't change what they were.

Have another look at the video Chris .. you'll see that I'm correct and that you are simply a delusional twerp.

I'm sure the federal judges will do the right thing and lock you up. :lol:

Last edited:

wtc-hat-truss.jpg

And any minute now, Chri$$y the knucklehead is going to claim that this too is concrete.

And coated with C-4.

:ahole-1:

Have a nice day everyone

Stann
wow, that was one of the best quality videos i have seen of the second tower collapse
and it looks like it shows the damage to WTC7 right after the first tower collapsed

Sorry this is new footage and you are wrong .. you are simply lying Chris :eusa_liar:

There were concrete floors in the core Chris and concrete encapsulated beams, but the steel columns which made up the core were covered in fireproofing material only. Elevator guide rails were attached to core columns, which, if you like you can call elevator guide rail support steel, but in reality they were core columns. Calling them something else doesn't change what they were.

So show a bunch of them interconnected with the needed braces. By the way, how did the elevator and hallway entrances work with the diagonal braces?

Are you going to say the laws of engineering and physics were relaxed so the towers could be built like this without them?

femacore.gif

Why haven't you posted a picture of that core on 9-11?

WHY?

Please provide a link or proof that there SHOULD have been diagonal braces. What are you basing this claim on that there had to have been? Please show us how the HORIZONTAL braces of the core shown everywhere in construction photos were not sufficient for loads like you claim.

Anyone with construction and engineering experience KNOWS that this core,

femacore.gif

cannot provide ANY lateral support without diagonal braces. If there were no diagonal braces there would have to be HUGE gusset plates betwen the horizontal bracing and the columns. We sse none of that.

You must think people are total idiots to suggest the hat truss was bearing on those spindly columns that could not even stand on their own. The concrete core with high tensile steel rebar could . . . and did on 9-11, at 1/2 height, but it could have stood at full height too.

southcorestands.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back