FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

No guessing games agent. Show this core on 9-11.

femacore.gif
Why is EVERYBODY who disagrees with you an "agent"?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Because he is a delusional fucktard.

The "Official Village Idiot" of California.

rattie is so out of it as an agent, he actually thinks I collect money from some aspect of this. I work. ratus refuses to recognize violations of law that deprive Americans of the plans for the Twin Towers so expose itself as an agent. ratit, cannot post an image of this core on 9-11. ratsy support the FEMA deception.

on the other hand, posting an image of the concrete core is easy.

he actually thinks I collect money from some aspect of this.

What about the $6.38 you claimed your website paid you? Are you admitting to a lie?

1) Doing what?
2) Prove it, or it's just another lie on your part.

Then post an image of the intact core from the time that the twins were occupied. Or is this yet another lie?

Over 48 hours, and Goof-0 can't answer a few simple questions.

I guess he concedes that his contentions are all lies, and that he is a fraud.

He must work at being the Village Idiot.

Again, gumjob neglects to state which tower. I've never said WTC 2 had 12 foot thick core walls

Ok Chris. Let's play your game. How thick were the walls in WTC2? The long axis walls. Between the lobby and the express elevator doors.

This photo shows no more than 2'-3' IF they existed.
elevatoraccess.jpg

Where's the core all in WTC2 Chris? There's NO ROOM as shown by the photo above. According to Oxford, the supposed concrete core contained EVERYTHING. That's not what the photo above shows!!!!

Uh oh!!!!

:eusa_whistle:

Again, gumjob neglects to state which tower. I've never said WTC 2 had 12 foot thick core walls but you have always failed to recognize that the Twins had different designed cores . . . of concrete

5arlly.jpg

WAHAHAHAHA!!!

I just noticed something in that photo above. How in the fuck did they have two hallways running the length of the long axis of the core in WTC2??????

There were 24 local elevators in the middle you dumbass!!!!!

Where would they have put them with two hallways running through?!?!?!? Please show us where the local elevator banks were in that photo.

Holy shit! You've outdone yourself this time weasel!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hmmmm, no image of this core on 9-11, EVER

femacore.gif

but non explanatory comments about the fact of the hallways of WTC 2. Here they are from the north and west a little. No way for that light to travel through without thos halls.

WTC2.coreariel.jpg

Here they are on 9-11. See the dark slots in the south, narrow end at 9 seconds.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhNd48qx684&feature=related[/ame]

Repeatedly the agents completely fail to substantiate their support for the FEMA deception. Having no facts you fail completely.

Why don't you name these "agents", since by your own words no one on this thread is an "agent".

Chri$$Y's sig line said:
Those posting here who do not respect laws and the Constitution they are made under, or refuse to recognize when laws are violated by government, are only safely considered agents of treason serving the infiltration of the US government, if the citizens with allegiance to the United States who are witnessing the behaviors of all posting on this issue, seek to support and defend the US Constitution.

rattie is so out of it as an agent, he actually thinks I collect money from some aspect of this. I work. ratus refuses to recognize violations of law that deprive Americans of the plans for the Twin Towers so expose itself as an agent. ratit, cannot post an image of this core on 9-11. ratsy support the FEMA deception.

What about the $6.38 you claimed your website paid you? Are you admitting to a lie?

1) Doing what?
2) Prove it, or it's just another lie on your part.

Then post an image of the intact core from the time that the twins were occupied. Or is this yet another lie?

Over 48 hours, and Goof-0 can't answer a few simple questions.

I guess he concedes that his contentions are all lies, and that he is a fraud.

He must work at being the Village Idiot.

Answer these easy questions, Chri$$y, or I will dismiss you as just a Village Idiot.

agents actually think the core could be seen while the buildings were occupied? Who's supposed to be an idiot? Seeing as you actually do not know the true origin of the word.

The core is actually more visible here than at any other time.

southcorestands.gif

The concrete was up to 60 feet from the perimeter walls and very dark inside as temporary floors were installed at the top floor for crews to install elevator guide rail support steel inside the core. The concrete was also up to 7 floors below the top floor.

Agents NEVER say why the supposed steel core columns shown below are never seen on 9-11.

femacore.gif

Forum List

Back