FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

I did not say I was posting images of concrete. I was shwoing how there are no steel core columns. agents most often misrepresent . . . everything.

Let's face it, there was NO core at all. Those buildings were built without cores and it's a miracle they didn't fall down years ago.

We should be looking for New York city building inspectors living above their means. Those guys were probably paid millions to turn their backs as the buildings went up WITHOUT cores.

I think you're on to something, Chris.

Hey Chris. You have a mojor problem.

This article that you keep posting as gospel says that "The central core, a reinforced concrete tower, contains lift shafts, staircases, and vertical ducts."
oxfordarchcore.jpg

This is a major problem for your theory.

Why you ask? I'll explain.

You admitted that WTC2 had elevator access at the lobby level to the express elevators from OUTSIDE the concrete core. Here is the photo that you admitted this to.
elevator.jpg

If the central core contained the lift shafts for the elevators as you and the Oxford article seem to think, how is that photo above possible? There should be a 12' thick concrete wall between the open are of the lobby and the express elevator doors in that photo!!!! I mean the Oxford article clearly states that the shafts were contained INSIDE the concrete core. Where is the 12' thick wall in that photo???

What a huge error!

:lol::lol::lol:

Hey Chris.

What's behind polished panes above those express elevator entrances???

wtc-lobby-1.jpg

You've been owned weasel!

There is NO ROOM for a concrete wall between the express elevator entrances and the lobby area as proven by the next photo.
elevatoraccess.jpg

What's REALLY funny Chris is hat you keep claiming the leaked blueprints are faked, but I keep matching them up with every single photo out there.

How is that possible? How can I match the supposed "faked" blueprints with the real photos be they on, before, or after 9/11?

If they were fake, NOTHING would match.

Here's another nail in your coffin Chris. This photo shows one of the express elevator shafts in which you said you could see a concrete core wall.
WTC_eleshaft1_Connections1.jpg

Answer me this genius. You said that the express elevators were accessed from within the core only. There were two elevator doors on each end of those elevators. Look at the red arrows. That face of the express elevator butts right up against the supposed "concrete wall". How in the hell did anyone access the elevator door on that side with a 12' think concrete wall there????

You're a complete moron!

Again, the agent fails to distinguish between WTC 1 and WTC 2. The towers may have been the same on the out side but they had very different cores.

It is easily seen that WTC 1 had a single hallway crossing the core and WTC 2 had double halls.

silhouettenoontosouth.jpg

Hey Chris.

What's behind polished panes above those express elevator entrances???

wtc-lobby-1.jpg

You've been owned weasel!

There is NO ROOM for a concrete wall between the express elevator entrances and the lobby area as proven by the next photo.
elevatoraccess.jpg

Answer the question weasel. Where is the 12' thick concrete core wall that you and the Oxford book say was supposed to be CONTAINING the elevator shafts? There is no 12' thick concrete wall between the lobby and the elevator doors in that photo.

You screwed up with your lies big time jackass!!!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The agent has no evidence of steel core columns so must use subterfuge. The towers had different designs to their concrete cores. Here are annotated silhoette images showing the structural elements.

5arlly.jpg

1r6m9x.jpg

Here is a portion of the WTC 1 east concrete core wall toppling into the empty core behind it.

core_animation_75.gif

That is the impression the perpetrators would like the public to have. If they can cultivate that, then they need not address any evidence.

The only real evidence we have is from 9-11. The past is easily manipulated. That moment was frozen in time by many independent cameras, and they agree very much. They don't lie. What is seen is real.

Only interpretations are flawed.

The evidence I have is independently verified and consistent with all other evidence. Very different from the rest of the truth movement.

yeah, the planes didn't bring the towers down. Bush just wanted it to LOOK that way. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

gwb is a puppet, he wanted some coke and another drink.

Planes had nothing to do with what happened, just a cover in the scam and the perpetrators wish that the dumbing down of America, the division of American people, the deception to them and manipulation of that was adequate. It is not.

There are still Americans that can think freely and make conclusion, deduction, conclusion and inference with reason, then commit to what they percieve. But, the perpetrators of mass murder wouldn't like that.

Yes there are. Both buildings failed very near the point of impact where the planes hit.

So did they plant the exposives on the precise floors where the planes were going to crash? The pilots (flying the jets by remote control of course) were so good that they could crash into the very spot where the explosives were to cause the building to fail. Brilliant! :eusa_whistle:

WRONG. Just like you Chris. The following shows why we see what we see as far as WTC1 is concerned.

This plan view I marked up is why we see the dark areas in the upper third of WTC1:
83rdfloor.png

This plan drawing I marked up is why we see the dark areas in the middle third of WTC:
64floor.png

I love making you look the fool. Once again my supposed "faked blueprints" match reality.

Let's keep going Chris.

The agent has no evidence of steel core columns so must use subterfuge. The towers had different designs to their concrete cores. Here are annotated silhoette images showing the structural elements.

5arlly.jpg

Sorry Chris. Your explanations just don't add up.
wtc1_taper_demodimen.jpg

Let's just clear this up a bit. According to Chris, we are looking at the long axis face of his concrete core in WTC1 right?

Right.

The INSIDE dimension of this long axis wall according to Chris (from inside face to inside face of each wall) is 120'. Here is the drawing Chris did for the his core at the loby level of WTC1. Notice the 120.000 dimension in the inside area of his core.
wtc1footprint.gif

The distance from the center of the building to the inside face is 60' according to your concrete core drawing. Yet the OUTSIDE face you say is your core wall is 44' from center!!!!

You placed that outside of your long axis wall INSIDE THE FACE OF YOUR INSIDE CORE WALL!!! BY 16'!!!!!

WAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Christophera said:
The towers had different designs to their concrete cores.

Liar .. the only different design is the one in the vacuum of your mind ..the cores were the same buit in different orientation .. and were NOT CONCRETE FERK WITT

YOU MUST STOP TELLING LIES CHRIS !!

You will find peace when you confess your sinns ..
:cuckoo:

Christophera said:
The towers had different designs to their concrete cores.

Liar .. the only different design is the one in the vacuum of your mind ..the cores were the same buit in different orientation .. and were NOT CONCRETE FERK WITT

YOU MUST STOP TELLING LIES CHRIS !!

You will find peace when you confess your sinns ..
:cuckoo:
they werent exactly the same configurations, but they were similar in construction

Only the exterior steel was "similar in construction". The cores were the same material, concrete, but radically different in design.

5arlly.jpg

1r6m9x.jpg

WTC 2 had a shear/cell design with concrete that had a wall crossing the center of the cores short axis. the only openings in it were for stairwells, which is why this view of the WTC 2 concrete core, looking at the wide side, has a rounded top.

southcorestands.gif

You placed that outside of your long axis wall INSIDE THE FACE OF YOUR INSIDE CORE WALL!!! BY 16'!!!!!

WAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

As if scaling on a photo like that could show something we do not have the plans to document exactly and be meaningful.

Only an agent of the infiltrators would fail to post an image of this core on 9-11.

femacore.gif

because the core of the towers WILL be seen if the exterior steel is gone. All of the photos in existence from 9-11 show a concrete core if they show anything.

Last edited:
The independently verified evidence of the concrete core shows otherwise.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

The independently verified evidence of the concrete core shows otherwise.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpiSp4EJuJc&feature=related[/ame]

5arlly.jpg

1r6m9x.jpg

Here is a portion of the WTC 1 east concrete core wall toppling into the empty core behind it.

core_animation_75.gif

Very excellent posting of your Invisicrete Accept no substitutes core, Tard-El.

Did your alter-egos Pat & Gr0upthink help you with that one?

Forum List

Back