FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

says another fucking idiot moron troofer

and you are a fucking moron
even if i was a kid, i've kicked your ass so bad you had to put me on ignore
LOL

What a vocabulary:lol:

It matches his evidence.

Sadly his act proves he seeks to keep the methods of mass murder secret and deprive of us Constitutional government.

And as 9/11 inside job states, very immature. Certainly controlled by attitudes not evidence and reason.
grow the fuck up asswipe

Wow, agent ditzcon expanded the juvenile behavior/vocabulary to adolesent!:clap2:

Meanwhile few realize the extent of the FEMA deception as shown consequentially by the NIST disclaimer. Admitting basically that they have no real idea, except what they were told, anecdotally, of the structure design.
Something only made possible by by the ex NYC mayor taking the WTC documents and courts will not recognize federal freedom of information laws.

What a vocabulary:lol:

It matches his evidence.

Sadly his act proves he seeks to keep the methods of mass murder secret and deprive of us Constitutional government.

And as 9/11 inside job states, very immature. Certainly controlled by attitudes not evidence and reason.
grow the fuck up asswipe

Wow, agent ditzcon expanded the juvenile behavior/vocabulary to adolesent!:clap2:

Meanwhile few realize the extent of the FEMA deception as shown consequentially by the NIST disclaimer. Admitting basically that they have no real idea, except what they were told, anecdotally, of the structure design.
Something only made possible by by the ex NYC mayor taking the WTC documents and courts will not recognize federal freedom of information laws.
again, no one cares about your troofer bullshit
i just love pointing that fact out

grow the fuck up asswipe

Your pointing only proves your lack of concern for the Constitution. Your cognitive distortions of,

1. All or nothing thinking: Things are placed in black or white categories.

10. Labeling: Instead of understanding errors over generalization is applied.

4. Minimizing: Perceiving one or opposite experiences (positive or negative) as absolute and maintaining singularity of belief to one or the other.

2. Over generalization: Single event is viewed as continuous.

3. Mental filter: Details in life (positive or negative) are amplified in importance while opposite is rejected.

demonstrates your inferior psyops training, ........ failing.

Last edited:

Your pointing only proves your lack of concern for the Constitution. Your cognitive distortions of,

4. Minimizing: Perceiving one or opposite experiences (positive or negative) as absolute and maintaining singularity of belief to one or the other.

3. Mental filter: Details in life (positive or negative) are amplified in importance while opposite is rejected.

LOL
you are nothing but a laughing stock
don't you get that yet?
NO ONE, i repeat, NO ONE takes you fucking morons seriously

LOL
don't you get that yet?

You have no evidence of that or anything else. In fact you wholly unreasonable effort to make facts go waya say's otherwise.

Meaning that the FEMA deception is more important to the perpetrators to keep secret than anything else which is also a common suspiscion in the 9-11 truth community.

This is the FEMA lie. There were no steel core columns in the core area.

femacore.gif

The steel that was there shown constructon photos was elevator guide rail support steel.

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg
]

The butt plaets seen on top of the vertical steel left and right of the center crane, at about the 5th floor shows butt plates were used to join that steel together. Totally inadequate strength for a "core column" which can noly be 100% deep fillet ("I" beam) welded.

Which is why the core area left of the concrete core wall is empty in all 9-11 images. that vertical steel had no strength and fell immediately.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

That image looks south along the wall line of the west concrete core wall of WTC 1.

Last edited:

LOL
don't you get that yet?

You have no evidence of that or anything else. In fact you wholly unreasonable effort to make facts go waya say's otherwise.

Meaning that the FEMA deception is more important to the perpetrators to keep secret than anything else which is also a common suspiscion in the 9-11 truth community.

The steel that was there shown constructon photos was elevator guide rail support steel.

]

The butt plaets seen on top of the vertical steel left and right of the center crane, at about the 5th floor shows butt plates were used to join that steel together. Totally inadequate strength for a "core column" which can noly be 100% deep fillet ("I" beam) welded.

Which is why the core area left of the concrete core wall is empty in all 9-11 images. that vertical steel had no strength and fell immediately.

That image looks south along the wall line of the west concrete core wall of WTC 1.

ohh look
i made your pics go away

no, jackass, i just dont want to continue to waste bandwidth by letting those same pics show again

so you can stick that up your sorry ass, moron

LOL
don't you get that yet?

You have no evidence of that or anything else. In fact your wholly unreasonable effort to make facts go away demonstrates otherwise.

Meaning that the FEMA deception is more important to the perpetrators to keep secret than anything other common information of the 9-11 truth community.

FEMA core

The steel that was there shown constructon photos was elevator guide rail support steel. Using butt plates for joining sections to make "core column" is not strong enough.

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

Left and right of the center crane the steel has butt plates and at the 5th floor shows that that vertical steel in the core was too weak to even stand in sections taller than the 400+ feet between sky lobbies without buckling.

The concrete was no more than 7 floors below the top floor at any time. When 60 feet away from the edge with only perhaps 9 feet vertical space between floors, it was very hard to see the concrete from outside the buildings standing right next to it.

The 1990 documentary stated that and purposefully concentrated the better images the videographers had found in one part of the 2 hour 1990 documentary, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers".

Last edited:
no concrete there, is there?

Lots of concrete in the core

The real problem is your sociopathic actions of refusing to recognize evidence and being so selective that your act is constant evasion all of whic impedes citizens trying to see Consitutional due process in the cause of death of 3,000 by getting the true design of the buildings through competent analysis of collapse.

The real problem is your sociopathic actions of refusing to recognize evidence and being so selective that your act is constant evasion all of whic impedes citizens trying to see Consitutional due process in the cause of death of 3,000 by getting the true design of the buildings through competent analysis of collapse.
except that pic does not show concrete because none was there during construction

keep proving yourself an idiot

except that pic does not show concrete because none was there during construction

Of course the perps are powerful enough to remove the construction photos that show concrete, but not powerful enough to control all of the cameras on 9-11. Accordingly they've told you to avoid using the evidence from 9-11.

Keep proving who's interests you represent. Nothing you can find explains what this image shows and it is not structural steel, it is rebar.

spire_dust-3.jpg

Of course the perps are powerful enough to remove the construction photos that show concrete, but not powerful enough to control all of the cameras on 9-11. Accordingly they've told you to avoid using the evidence from 9-11.

Keep proving who's interests you represent. Nothing you can find explains what this image shows and it is not structural steel, it is rebar.

ooooh i "made it disappear" again

See, ....... that is your job. The perps won't let you post evidence, cause you have none:lol:, so all you can do is disinfo the fact remains that FEMA misrepresented the core as steel core columns that in real life were elevator guide rail support steel.

While the core was a cast concrete tube.

Last edited:

See, ....... that is your job. The perps won't let you post evidence, cause you have none:lol:, so all you can do is disinfo the fact remains that misrepresented the core as steel core columns that in real life were .

While the was a cast concrete tube.

:eusa_whistle:
now i make your links go away

See, ....... that is your job. The perps won't let you post evidence, cause you have none:lol:, so all you can do is disinfo the fact remains that misrepresented the core as steel core columns that in real life were .

There is always more concrete to show people interested in preserving the Constitution. A portion of the top of WTC 2 falling onto WTC 3. The brownish structure behind the perimeter column panel.

wtc2coreonto3.jpg

The cause of death of 3,000 innocent people is invalidated by the fact of the concrete core. FEMA deceived NIST.

The Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Inovation that was published in 1992 mentions the concrete core.

oxfordarchcore.jpg

Eyewitness

For me, there were many moving experiences... I will never forget the tens of thousands of bobbing heads stumbling across the East River bridges. Or, the dazzled tattered bleeding blackened crowd walking north from the scene up Broadway, Green, Mercer, 6th Avenue... - that was moving...But above and beyond everything, the one thing I will never forget to my dying day, is the view of the people on the roof and higher floors of the World Trade Center lined up in the windows and on railings. You cannot see their expressions, but it is amazing what a 40 power telescope reveals. They often huddled, probably talked about their chances, and sometimes went back into the building, or maybe, just laid on the floor. But then, some went to the edge, and jumped.

Some jumped in pairs, holding hands. I doubt if they were married or lovers. I think it was just two people, alone, desperate, black, white, oriental, who cares - the telescope didn't allow me to distinguish age and race. They would just pair up and jump. I have thought all day about this. If I were on the roof, and I saw flames on all sides of the building, I would almost certainly jump rather than fry. And if I saw another trembling human alongside of me, I would be much happier holding their hand, and jumping as a pair. Somehow to jump as half of a pair, even if the other half is an ad hoc recent acquaintance, seems to me an infinitely more human way to pass on to the next step, than to take the next step alone.

A follow-up letter (full text here): I did not mention it in the first letter, but it seems to me relevant to something. When a person jumped alone, s/he went to the edge, stopped, looked over, and jumped like you would go into a pool. Those that went in pairs simply came out of a smoky nowhere inside of the building and walked over the edge with no pause, hesitation, or last second spring.

Ray Dougherty, Professor of Linguistics, New York University
Eyewitness

It could be you, or your brother, or your father, jumping into space. His father.

sepember_11_boy_1.jpg

Due process IS equal protection of law.

With secret methods of murder, it could happen again, and again.

The Constitution protects Americans but you seem to only stand to impede uses of free speech needed to seek governmental conformance to law through due process.

Last edited:

wtc2coreonto3.jpg
except that is NOT a wall
the only place the twin towers had concrete was the FLOORS
that is what THAT is
you can even seen the corrugation in it

you, are a fucking LIAR

wtc2coreonto3.jpg
except that is NOT a wall
the only place the twin towers had concrete was the FLOORS
that is what THAT is
you can even seen the corrugation in it

If and only if what you state is true, my question is, "How can you prevent such a tall building from swaying in high speed winds (in excess of seventy five miles per hour), without the use of concrete walls as horizontal support?"

Forum List

Back