FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

This post shows how agent gamits test of the concrete core facts are bogus.

Examine the core wall at its base. A 3x7 hallway has daylight shining through it.

Examine a zoomed screen shot of the silverstein plans 3rd floor core plan which can be the only source of agent gamits dimensions.

ORIGINAL PLAN LINKED BELOW: (note it is on the first 9-11 conspiracy site server which does NOT have the only image of an intact core on the wtc7.net site. Why?)

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/plans/doc/pac1TowerA/A-A-24_1.png

If he can read those dimensions, it is probably off of the blueprints before they were scanned.

Not sure what you're getting at, but I can read those dimensions fine. Must be that eyesight of yours. Teh same eyesight that seems to think he sees concrete walls and hallways in the photos.

You have NOBODY supporting your descriptions of what you think the photos show. It's only your opinion, nothing more.

The silverstein plan shows an steamshaft, an airshaft, a janitors closet, or an elevator where the concrete base wall is.

The agent atempts to manipulate with the false information provided by his master silverstein in support of the false authority FEMA.

The agent seeks to keep the means of mass murder secret and assist the demise of the US Constitution. FEMA was not created under the Constitution.

You can end this right now Chris and show everyone that you know what you're talking about. I issued the challenge to both you AND your stooge 9/11 inside job. Neither is willing to take it up. I asked both of you to provide a scaled drawing of the lobby level which id to include your core dimensions and put everything that was there inside it and make it fit. You need 23 express elevators, 24 local elevators, a 16' wide hallway, the the two perpendicular concrete walls that YOU say created four cells within the core, and the correct clearances for people to get around to the BACK DOORS of the express elevators that were AGAINST your core wall.

Come on guys. What's the problem? Why can't you make it fit? It's a physical impossibility perhaps?

:lol:

Examine the core wall at its base. A 3x7 hallway has daylight shining through it.

Examine a zoomed screen shot of the silverstein plans 3rd floor core plan which can be the only source of agent gamits dimensions.

ORIGINAL PLAN LINKED BELOW: (note it is on the first 9-11 conspiracy site server which does NOT have the only image of an intact core on the wtc7.net site. Why?)

If he can read those dimensions, it is probably off of the blueprints before they were scanned.

Not sure what you're getting at, but I can read those dimensions fine. Must be that eyesight of yours. Teh same eyesight that seems to think he sees concrete walls and hallways in the photos.

You have NOBODY supporting your descriptions of what you think the photos show. It's only your opinion, nothing more.

The silverstein plan shows an steamshaft, an airshaft, a janitors closet, or an elevator where the concrete base wall is.

The agent atempts to manipulate with the false information provided by his master silverstein in support of the false authority FEMA.

The agent seeks to keep the means of mass murder secret and assist the demise of the US Constitution. FEMA was not created under the Constitution.

You can end this right now Chris and show everyone that you know what you're talking about. I issued the challenge to both you AND your stooge 9/11 inside job. Neither is willing to take it up. I asked both of you to provide a scaled drawing of the lobby level which id to include your core dimensions and put everything that was there inside it and make it fit. You need 23 express elevators, 24 local elevators, a 16' wide hallway, the the two perpendicular concrete walls that YOU say created four cells within the core, and the correct clearances for people to get around to the BACK DOORS of the express elevators that were AGAINST your core wall.

Come on guys. What's the problem? Why can't you make it fit? It's a physical impossibility perhaps?

I have a question. Besides the blueprint claim, what do you think about Christophera's other premises?

I have a question. Besides the blueprint claim, what do you think about Christophera's other premises?

Which ones in particular?

:eusa_whistle:
now i make your links go away
wtc2coreonto3.jpg
except that is NOT a wall
the only place the twin towers had concrete was the FLOORS
that is what THAT is
you can even seen the corrugation in it

you, are a fucking LIAR

Not a floor. It is a another piece of perimeter wall stuck under it. I've seen a photo a quarter of a second before that one with the perimeter colummns on their way to that position.

Then there is the shot from the north over WTC 7 where the interior box columns are silhouetted against the broken concrete wall that forms a curved line at its top behind them.

shearspirewall.jpg

This image of WTC 1 core wall at its base is not seen in the silvertein plans of the 3rd floor core plan which shows an air shaft, a steam shaft or and elevator.

And, the base wall image shows a small utility hall running its length with daylight showing through it.

Accordingly your dimensional basis is shown to be inaccurate in a gross sense.

Also you and accomplices have been exposed photoshopping images trying to make WTC 2 lobby appear as WTC 1. Details and links to proof here.,

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1478836-post19.html

All that and all of this is because you have no evidence of the steel core columns and must fake something to try and disprove the concrete core. Which is rediculous when an image such as the east wall of WTC 1 core falling into the core area.

Last edited:
This image of WTC 1 core wall at its base is not seen in the silvertein plans of the 3rd floor core plan which shows an air shaft, a steam shaft or and elevator.

That's because you're WRONG. You have no proof whatsoever to back up your claim. All it is is an assumtpion on your part. There is nobody with a structural degree that agrees with you that the photo above shows a 17' thick wall let alone a hallway.

It's only your opinion and your opinion only. Nobody else holds your description as true.

And, the base wall image shows a small utility hall running its length with daylight showing through it.

See above. Your opinion only. No backing evidence whatsoever. Total bullcrap.

Accordingly your dimensional basis is shown to be inaccurate in a gross sense.

I'm asking you to use YOUR dimensions for the core and dimensions YOU have provided to draw a scaled plan. Your failure andf refusal to do so only shows that you KNOW I am right and that your core is a physical impossibility. You said yourself that you could do the scaled plan easily, but choose not to.

I wonder why? You have no interest in the truth. You just want to drag this theory out to save whatever face you can. Truly pathetic. Same goes for your stooge 9/11 inside story. I have challenged you BOTH to provide me with a working scaled plan.

You guys can't make it work. The fact that you can't even get the design layout of your core to work to work completely nullifies any and all claims you have made which relies on the existence of that core. A design drawing is the BEGINNING of the structural building process and you can't even produce that. C'mon Chris. Use you supposed "expertise" in construction and draw up a plan. You said you could easily do it. You're nothing but a fraud.

END OF STORY.

That's because you're WRONG. You have no proof whatsoever to back up your claim. All it is is an assumtpion on your part. There is nobody with a structural degree that agrees with you that the photo above shows a 17' thick wall let alone a hallway.

The lead engineer identifies a concrete core in the September 13, Newsweek article (not reasonable to suggest that when 3,000 are murdered that Newsweek would make sure the information was good or that the engineering firm designing the building that collapsed would not demend, and recieve a correction). Another engineers certified as a structural engineer in 12 states, August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE ground zero safety report. (He saw FEMA plans 2 weeks after 9-11 at ground zero)

The supposed steel core columns WOULD be seen on 9-11 in the core area if they existed.

that is what THAT is

If and only if what you state is true, my question is, "How can you prevent such a tall building from swaying in high speed winds (in excess of seventy five miles per hour), without the use of concrete walls as horizontal support?"

How about the John Hancock Center tower? BUILDING BIG: Databank: John Hancock Center

Which also used the tube in tube design. You see, Chris wants you to believe that "tube in tube" means the first tube is the outside ring of core columns around his supposed concrete core, and the "inside tube" is his concrete core.

Wrong. The "tube in tube" concept means the outer tube is the perimeter columns (the outside facade with the aluminum cladding on it) and the "inside tube" is the steel core columns that form a box. Some designs DID use concrete, but not until later as discussed below.

Read about the Aon Center here, Aon Center (Chicago): Facts, Discussion Forum, and Encyclopedia Article. No concrete, just a steel "tube".

Read about the man, Falzur Khan, who pioneered the different "tube" designs here, Fazlur Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Designs varied. Early buildings used steel, while a couple later buildings implemented concrete. As you can see, there ARE buildings constructed of steel only, some of which were the Twin Towers, The Aon Center, and the John Hancock Center.

The lead engineer identifies a concrete core in the September 13, Newsweek article (not reasonable to suggest that when 3,000 are murdered that Newsweek would make sure the information was good or that the engineering firm designing the building that collapsed would not demend, and recieve a correction). Another engineers certified as a structural engineer in 12 states, August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE ground zero safety report. (He saw FEMA plans 2 weeks after 9-11 at ground zero)

Mr. Robertson wrote me in an email and said he never told her that and had said that it's probably to late for a retraction. It;s the words of the interviewer. Why don't you contact her and ask her directly where she got that information from instead of assuming you know.

If you're so hell bent on getting the correct information out and say that it's suspicious that Mr. Robertson never corrected the mistake made in the article, why is it that YOU don't correct your own mistakes on your own website when they are pointed out? That just means you're "hiding something" like you accuse Mr. Robertson.

The supposed steel core columns WOULD be seen on 9-11 in the core area if they existed.

Assumption on your part. He was not quoted. The interviewer put that in on her own.

Last edited:

Where's that scaled drawing that you said you could easily produce? C'mon Chris, show me up if you can.

Coward,

that is what THAT is

If and only if what you state is true, my question is, "How can you prevent such a tall building from swaying in high speed winds (in excess of seventy five miles per hour), without the use of concrete walls as horizontal support?"

Here's a good link that answers your question, HowStuffWorks "World Trade Center Elevators"

Read the section titled "World Trade Center Elevators".

The infiltration includes, potentialy, all corporate positions, but particuarly media, all media. Print, radio, music recording, film production.
A basic rule exists at the top. No one who will expose any critical secrets, or even test the fringes of them, will be given any power to share with a larger segment of the population.
Power in publishing and journalism is only given to those that will support the interests of the power, for the sake of the power. A dynamic of power corrupting absolutely. Fear based decision making as implimented since that dude was nailed up to the cross for speaking a truth that exposed secret methods of power mongering in society.

Thats bullshit. Why won't they publish something that will make them untold millions of dollars?

You are so predictable to them that you assume as they think you would assume and believe that a few million is enough for them to relinquish absolute power. You think it's about money. What a tool.

What an ass! I used to think you were simply misguided. You simply are a dumb mother fucker who hasn't got a god damned fucking clue in your miniscule brain.

A "few million"? The advance alone from the book would be more than that. Thanks for that chuckle. All of the subsequent books, speaking engagements, interviews, websites, etc... would make whoever would come forward super rich.

That is one scenario.

The other scenario is this. They continue losing readership, viewership, and influence while places like the Huffington Post get chairs at Presidential Press Conferences and they won't have to wory about relinquishing "absolute power"; they won't have any power at all. And the reporters that work for the fish-wraps or the networks lose their jobs anyway.

As for "absolute power", do you think at some point, you can put down your fucking comic books and actually act like a grown up? Who has "absolute power" now?

Does this photo of the lobby where people accessed the bank of express elevators show people walking THROUGH a 12' thick concrete tunnel to get to the elevator doors on the other side of the concrete wall?

I didn't think so.

elevator.jpg

Here's Chris' original scaled drawing with dimensions of his core at the lobby level where people accessed the 23 express elevators from outside. Solid walls. No access to the elevators from outside.

Notice that he "forgot" all the stuff inside? 23 express elevators, 24 local elevators, a 16' wide hallway, 2 perpendicular concrete walls that supposedly divided the core into four rectangular cells, the elevator guide rail support steel, stairwells.

Why was this left out?

wtc1footprint.gif

What about this "minor" :lol: dimensional miscalculation in Chris' part. See the dimension of 25' in the black circle in the scaled drawing Chris did below? That's the ditance he gave from the insdie of the perimeter columns to the outside face of his core wall. That's makes a 25' wide hallway.
wtc1footprint.gif

Well, he got caught with his pants down and changed the dimension in this photo that he also "carefully scaled". Notice that the dimension that was 25' above is now 31'.
wtc_lobby_scaled-1.jpg

Hmmmm. He got caught in a mistake and had to alter his dimension in order to keep his lies straight and hope nobody would catch it. Well, it was caught. So now Chris has to explain a 6' inward taper in the walls (on each side of the core) that supposedly occurred within one floor, between the lobby and the mezzanine.

Here is a photo of that wall between the lobby and mezzanine. Looks straight to me...
l6cc2wall.jpg

that is what THAT is

Here's a good link that answers your question, HowStuffWorks "World Trade Center Elevators"

Thank you for your help, but it seems I am having trouble locating Mr. Tom Harris's citations. I would like to know where does he get his information. Tom Harris has a Bachelor of the Arts in English. So what resources did he use to compile this document?

Thank you for your help, but it seems I am having trouble locating Mr. Tom Harris's citations. I would like to know where does he get his information. Tom Harris has a Bachelor of the Arts in English. So what resources did he use to compile this document?

Well, there is tons of information that you can refer to. Concerning the elevator and how they worked: Elevator World Magazine -- May 1998

More information in the elevator system and other stuff: The World Trade Center: Statistics and History

Viscoelastic dampers: ScienceDirect - Engineering Structures : Use of viscoelastic dampers in reducing wind- and earthquake-induced motion of building structures

Viscoelastic dampers: Wind loading of structures - Google Books

Viscoelastic dampers: Performance of Viscoelastic Dampers in World Trade Center Towers

that is what THAT is

STEEL cross members

This was very basic analysis.

Knowing all of this, there should be tons of journalists all over America inquiring about these same topics to government officials.

Why American journalists do not seem to be doing their jobs?

So my question is, Who else out there is willing to confront this issue?

What can be done as a solution?

Whatever the solution may be, who is responsible for implementing the said solution?

the answer to that question Joe is obvious to anyone who knows the facts about how the government and mainstream media operate.These infiltrater psych op agents who have penetrated this board and the Bush dupes in denial about ANY government conspiracy like TOTO AND DITZCON for instance,they always ignore these facts everytime I bring them up and come back with all kinds of nonsense to try and get around it to no avail,but the REASON american journalists are not doing their jobs is because congress discovered in the 1970's that through the freedom of information act,documents that the CIA has plants everywhere.

They got them in post offices,government buildings,activist groups such as human rights,and ESPECIALLY the mainstream media.So the mainstream media people are only going to print and talk about what they WANT you to hear.If a journalist went to their boss and said they wanted to broadcast a special on how explosives brought the towers down,well they would be lucky if they ONLY lost their job.If thats all that happened to them,they would be very fortunate indeed.anytime the mainstream media DOES have someone on to talk about it,its only to attack them and not let them present their evidence which is all they have ever done when bringing these people on that have evidence.The Bush dupes and infiltraters here,always ignore this little fact though about how congress discovered how the CIA has plants everywhere.:rolleyes:

EXCELLENT!

Accordingly, the only real American standing for the Constitution uses evidence and reason. Until the Constitution is secured, it shall be very harsh socially on anyone presenting that they support the Constitution who will not use evidence to control/limit their actions, to those obviously in support of lawful performance by government.

If Americans, who are people using critical thinking, are to protect their Constitution and continue to live under it, this must be as the law of the land requires evidence and reason.

Thanks.as you can see,like clockwork,like they always do,they ignore it cause it proves the mainstream media is controlled by a bunch of evil corrupt men who to them,murdering 3000 people means as much to them as it does to us when we step on an ant.

Last edited:
What about this "minor" :lol: dimensional miscalculation in Chris' part. See the dimension of 25' in the black circle in the scaled drawing Chris did below? That's the ditance he gave from the insdie of the perimeter columns to the outside face of his core wall. That's makes a 25' wide hallway.
wtc1footprint.gif

Well, he got caught with his pants down and changed the dimension in this photo that he also "carefully scaled". Notice that the dimension that was 25' above is now 31'.
wtc_lobby_scaled-1.jpg

Hmmmm. He got caught in a mistake and had to alter his dimension in order to keep his lies straight and hope nobody would catch it. Well, it was caught. So now Chris has to explain a 6' inward taper in the walls (on each side of the core) that supposedly occurred within one floor, between the lobby and the mezzanine.

Here is a photo of that wall between the lobby and mezzanine. Looks straight to me...
l6cc2wall.jpg

gamey has no evidence of the supposed steel core columns so must play this game, over and over, pretending it is the first time every time.

Firstly, gam expects memory to be perfect but has no plans that represent remnants on the ground.

Secondly gam knows the 17 foot dimension I had remembed was wrongly applied to the narrow end of the core and is fully seen in the GZ image core wall at its base
which was not found until after I'd made the diagram from memory. The linked image shows the 12 foot wall plus there is 5 foot not seen encasing the interior box columns that are 5' deep at the base which is the long side of the core.

gam pretends to not remember he knows all of this interaction from perhaps a year ago, or actually perhaps 4 months ago, but yet expects memory to be perfect in others relating to complex structural issues from 17 years earlier.

This is to be expected from someone that is supporting that the methods of mass murder remain secret when they have no evidence to prove their point and can only flail at the evidence disproving their point that they wish the world to dismiss.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back