FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

i see steel beams and wallboard

Are you trying to say that drywall survived the crash of hundreds of thousands of tons of steel seen in this image showing the same pile of debris that is later cleaned off to reveal concrete?

World Trade Center, around September 21, 2001

FEMA refused to provide plans to the investigators.

Context of 'September 14, 2001-April 2002: Engineers Study Flight 77 Crash, But Are Granted Only Limited Access to Crash Site'
hey, on that first link

wtc_Bankers_Trust.jpg

looks kinda like what you claim is rebar, now doesnt it
:eusa_whistle:

i see steel beams and wallboard

Are you trying to say that drywall survived the crash of hundreds of thousands of tons of steel seen in this image showing the same pile of debris that is later cleaned off to reveal concrete?

Context of 'September 14, 2001-April 2002: Engineers Study Flight 77 Crash, But Are Granted Only Limited Access to Crash Site'
hey, on that first link

wtc_Bankers_Trust.jpg

Except for there are no horizontal connections here and the view is closer to perpendicular to the plane than your image of GZ.

spire_dust-3.jpg

This overlay is very good and shows the spire as the north west corner of the core.

superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

As does this one looking south along the west core wall line.

WESTend view of core wall section
wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

And here is the one I asked you about and you never answered. Again, does that look like the outer shell?

shearspirewall.jpg

Last edited:

hey, on that first link

wtc_Bankers_Trust.jpg

Except for there are no horizontal connections here and the view is closer to perpendicular to the plane than your image of GZ.

spire_dust-3.jpg

This overlay is very good and shows the spire as the north west corner of the core.

sitelineWTCcore.gif

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

And here is the one I asked you about and you never answered. Again, does that look like the outer shell?

shearspirewall.jpg
only because of the ANGLE of the photo, moron

and YES, it STILL looks like the outer shell

Last edited:
hey, on that first link

wtc_Bankers_Trust.jpg

spire_dust-3.jpg

sitelineWTCcore.gif

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

shearspirewall.jpg

In that case the perpetrators have directed you to pretend you are dumber than a rock.

Hows it feel agent?

Here is the inner framework of the outer steel structure.

shearspirewall.jpg

Here is the outer shell or perimeter walls behind the 12 foot thick concrete core remnant at GZ.

wtc1.core.wall.base.annot4.jpg

Are you still going to pretend you cannot see how different they are?

Last edited:

spire_dust-3.jpg

sitelineWTCcore.gif

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

shearspirewall.jpg

In that case the perpetrators have directed you to pretend you are dumber than a rock.

Hows it feel agent?
i feel fine
its you that worries me
for your own safety, seek out professional help

That is the same structure as seen here, the spire meaning the structure from 9-11 in that superimposition is not the outer shell.

superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg
yes, outer shell
the shell was around the whole outside of the building

It can't be both the "inner framework" and the "outer shell" because they are very different as is seen in the photos on this page.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1524381-post1207.html
i never said it was inner framework, YOU claimed that

yes, outer shell
the shell was around the whole outside of the building

It can't be both the "inner framework" and the "outer shell" because they are very different as is seen in the photos on this page.

I asked you if that is what it was and you most articulately stated, Yup.

shearspirewall.jpg
yup

Perhaps you do not know what you are saying, perhaps you are trying to lie. Certainly try to keep the secret methods of mass murder concealed.

Last edited:

shearspirewall.jpg
yup

Perhaps you do not know what you are saying, perhaps you are trying to lie. Certainly try to keep the secret methods of mass murder concealed.
the "framework of the OUTER steel structure" is the outter shell, moron

the "framework of the OUTER steel structure" is the outter shell, moron

The outer shell can have a framework supporting it because it is a shell and needs the structure. The inner wall of the outer steel framework is not the outer shell.

Forum List

Back